Thread: Gigi experience massage and Snow White skin

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gigi experience massage and Snow White skin

Haven't been there for a while since I don't work in the city that often now but since I have a meeting with my client near central so I decide to pop up and check what's new. When I arrive Bella greet me and said hi darling where have you been ? I told her I don't work in the city that often so I don't have time to visit u then i ask her any new girls today and she said there is a new girl GIGI which is experience in massage so I said ok let give her a try since i usually like girl who can do massage so I hand over the money and she lead me to the room and ask me to give ready. After 2-3 mins later the door knock and i said come in darling. She open the door and said her name is GIGI nice to meet you, when I stand in front of me I can see she have very white skin which is good, she is slim and about 155cm tall. I straight away hand over $50 to her, she give me a little smile and said u are naughty boy. I reply yes I am 🤣🤣🤣 then we both start undress and as soon as she get undress I can see she have white skin not just the face it actually over her body. Then I lay down and begin the massage 💆 she ask me whether I like medium or hard massage and i told her hard please
    I can tell she have good experience with her massage skill and after 40 mins later she start part 2 which i can said she have experience on that as well
    Overall i will give her 9/10 to both part 1 & 2
    Will definitely come to see her again sorry i need to meet my Client now so it just a brief report right now

Thanks for sharing mate !

One big reunion at Bella's. isn't that great?

Gigi is my favourite too, so many gems, so little time.

Cheers

Ps. Sounds like you really enjoy a strong massage, may be you should see Lori too, just saw her yesterday, if you ever tried the punishing massage from Lisa ex Stanmore, Lori is right up there.

Her part 2 is not as good as Gigi but just go see her for part 1 is worth it. Advance booking only via Bella.

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Hi Ilovetits,

Thank you for your AR. Hope to see you more often!

Bella