Thread: Where to get back stepping from legit massage shops?

Banned

Where to get back stepping from legit massage shops?

Short perface (skip to next paragraph if you like): i had back stepping on two occasions in the past 3 months and it feels really different compared to normal remedial massage. it feels like it makes my mind go blank. I had a 1hr proper thai massage and I couldn't get to that point. Is this a secret no one actually talks about? Not even real massage can compare.

I could just get back stepping from ML but i wouldn be taken kindly if i were there purely for a massage. I could just give the $50 tip and let them continue with massage but that would be $100 for a massage.

Does anyone know where i can get chinese back stepping (not thai) from legit massage shops?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've seen a few legit (and RnT) shops with handrails in the ceiling, but rarely do they volunteer the service. Maybe you need to find one with a girl qualified to do it (very risky if they are not),. and then ask for that service.

Kitty (Hong Kong) at Massage King inside the Town Hall station, you walk towards the Kent St exit and the shop is just pass the food court to your left . Totally legit !

Or you can go to VIP Pyrmont to see Candy and have some fun in the end .

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mao View Post
    Does anyone know where i can get chinese back stepping (not thai) from legit massage shops?
    Whats wrong with Thai backstepping ?
    I find Thai massage is more balanced and measured, so if you are in pain they will pull back, whereas Chinese tends to be full on with no account of the customers well being ...

I used to get Thai backstepping all the time with one of my old regular Thai MLs, she is gone now...

Best to get it from someone who really knows what they are doing, I had it once from a wannabe and had a sore lower back for a long time ...

These days I am not into it, I find the legit Thai girls can use their elbows to give good pressure modulation across the back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It can be a little risky unless you are able to do a full physio assessment of the client and know what weight they can take. Hand rails might help the ML modulate the pressure somewhat and keep her safe from toppling

I remember seeing an ML who used to crack my neck at the end of every session. If you haven't had it done before it is a crazy experience. She stopped doing it at one point. Maybe she accidentally paralysed a punter...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Try Bella at Glencoe St - Last time she backstepped me she pushed some discs back into place. When I flipped over, I got her to walk on my shoulders and she did the Sharon Stone ‘basic instinct’ thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keen to understand the difference between Chinese and Thai backstepping, I've had nothing but good experiences with Thai

M8 and Juliet since they have handle bar on the ceiling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a shop in Fairfield heights called relaxing Thai massage. They have handles at the top that they've used. I think it depends on which girl you get. I believe I had Winnie who did it on me.

Also they have a smoking hot masseuse that works there but it is only a legit shop so respect the girls and don't even ask about extras.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    It can be a little risky unless you are able to do a full physio assessment of the client and know what weight they can take. Hand rails might help the ML modulate the pressure somewhat and keep her safe from toppling

I remember seeing an ML who used to crack my neck at the end of every session. If you haven't had it done before it is a crazy experience. She stopped doing it at one point. Maybe she accidentally paralysed a punter...

No risk ! Just see master Candy @ 518 Kent St .

And her massage is better than most legit shops anyway. 👍