Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating a WL

Junior Member(有D料到)

Dating a WL

Hi all, just wondering if any bros here ever dated a WL outside of a shop? If so, how did you find it? What do you say to friends and family about her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plenty of bros here have. If you do a search there will be a few threads but there's a lot to dig through. It's always interesting to hear stories of other people's experience.

It usually starts with the best intentions, and more often than not it ends in tears. The guy's tears that is.

There have been some happily ever after stories, but those are the exception not the rule.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I have dated WLs and MLs and I never introduced them to friends and family, really dumb idea.
    Just have fun while it lasts, it won't be long before you find out why they are a ML/WL ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Plenty of bros here have. If you do a search there will be a few threads but there's a lot to dig through. It's always interesting to hear stories of other people's experience.

It usually starts with the best intentions, and more often than not it ends in tears. The guy's tears that is.

There have been some happily ever after stories, but those are the exception not the rule.
    It all depends on what the guy wants to get out of the relationship. If he has the intention to help the girl out of the industry, then I imagine that could be a challenge. But I would admire such guys.

Just because she is a WL it doesn't mean she wants to be one for her entire life.

I am still tossing up whether to go on holidays with a WL. She is going back home for a few weeks. It could be the start of something. Her days as a WL are numbered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Raybo, aren't you married?
    If so, I'd say a holiday is all well and good, but better to keep things on a casual basis.

Banned
    Hahaha never a true word spoken. Someone round here said i didnt think much old the old scrubbers but smart blokes know that a working girl is a working girl for a reason: its always money first and last, drugs and or gambling. More and more shielas Ife done seem to have terrible drug problems. When they work they do it to surviv and enjoy. When they don't work they do it because they fucken have to. Sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I have dated WLs and MLs and I never introduced them to friends and family, really dumb idea.
    Just have fun while it lasts, it won't be long before you find out why they are a ML/WL ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dont be so judgemental. I doubt that drugs motivate many women. Much more likely they have debts, or trying to set themselves up financially, or paying to support a child or family, or paying for living expenses and a plane fare back home when they get homesick

I met a lady who had a debt to pay off. That does not make her a bad person

Why do people always assume the worst about others?

Working women deserve respect not disrespect

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    In most cases, I was never introduced to their friends. As one girl said to me, her friends would be asking where we met and worse, they would want to go out with me. That's why it was just one on one when we went out. As CunningLinguist rightly points out, you will find out why they turned to this job in the first place. In the end, the dating doesn't last long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any examples on the why they do it ? Apart from money. But a deeper reason?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    As one girl said to me, her friends would be asking where we met and worse, they would want to go out with me
    Why??? Srs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Why??? Srs.
    Girls do ask their friends where they met their boyfriends or male friends. Haven't you ever asked a friend where he met his girl?

Some girls are insecure. She may feel insecure by introducing her handsome guy to her friends thereby attracting unwanted attention from them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha does anyone tell the truth with those 'how did you meet stories'?
    A lot of my work colleagues would never say how they met their gf

Banned
    ...they would want to go out with me. That's why it was just one on one when we went out.
    She may feel insecure by introducing her handsome guy to her friends thereby attracting unwanted attention from them.
    Nah I was asking why your missus would be worried about all her friends trying to ask you out? Ryan Gosling, is that you in there?

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Raybo, aren't you married?
    If so, I'd say a holiday is all well and good, but better to keep things on a casual basis.
    Yes. Guilty as charged.

It would be difficult to go at any rate. I suppose i could say i am going on a business trip.

She has her hooks well and truly into me so maybe she is doing this to keep me going back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Nah I was asking why your missus would be worried about all her friends trying to ask you out? Ryan Gosling, is that you in there?
    Studies and surveys have shown that single women are drawn to a man in a relationship. It begs you to ask the question, why would a woman opt to seek out and seduce a taken man? Why would she not go for a guy who is single? There are several good reasons for this finding. Firstly, men who have already been chosen must have been chosen for good reason. A woman’s logic might say, “If the guy is good enough for her and she's not more better than I am, then the guy is likely to be good enough for me, as well.”

According to what women say, a man that is already accounted for is automatically slightly more attractive than if he were single. When a guy is single and if he is good-looking and intelligent, then women ask why is he not taken? Is he a player? Is he gay? Is he a jerk that no woman would want? There must be a reason why the guy is alone, right? For women, all the taken men are obviously not afraid of commitment, and a guy willing to commit is much hotter than a guy who isn't.

Let's not forget that most women these days are just as competitive, if not more so, than men. These days, women are a whole lot more confident and aggressive. Women like a challenge just as men do and are more than happy to seek and take a guy from another woman's clutches. Women might not be willing to admit it. If a woman wants what another woman has, there is a high probability that she will try to take it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have dated a few ML's over the years, always ended up ending it after realisation that i can't introduce them to my family and friends. In saying that, i'm dating an ML now and doing it all over again. I may be addicted to the thrill of the pursuit, setting a personal challenge for myself to see how many visits it takes before they bite and dancing the dance of intimacy. It's all fun and games in the end I reckon, but I do believe there are some ML's that will want to get out of the game for you and for something more

Banned
    Studies and surveys have shown that single women are drawn to a man in a relationship. It begs you to ask the question, why would a woman opt to seek out and seduce a taken man? Why would she not go for a guy who is single? There are several good reasons for this finding. Firstly, men who have already been chosen must have been chosen for good reason. A woman’s logic might say, “If the guy is good enough for her and she's not more better than I am, then the guy is likely to be good enough for me, as well.”

According to what women say, a man that is already accounted for is automatically slightly more attractive than if he were single. When a guy is single and if he is good-looking and intelligent, then women ask why is he not taken? Is he a player? Is he gay? Is he a jerk that no woman would want? There must be a reason why the guy is alone, right? For women, all the taken men are obviously not afraid of commitment, and a guy willing to commit is much hotter than a guy who isn't.

Let's not forget that most women these days are just as competitive, if not more so, than men. These days, women are a whole lot more confident and aggressive. Women like a challenge just as men do and are more than happy to seek and take a guy from another woman's clutches. Women might not be willing to admit it. If a woman wants what another woman has, there is a high probability that she will try to take it.
    I reckon you might be onto something there.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

I think there is some truth to this.
    I have two asian ladies after me at work, but it is too risky to do anything about it ...

Banned
    Look what happen to Channel 7 boss Tim Worner. Earning millions and
    has affair with staffer Amber Harrison. Will cost him millions as he is
    married and being sued .
    Imagine the hookers he could have seen with the money he will lose
    in damages .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast