Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dating a WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Dudette, most guys just want free sex, so forget about it, if you want a real life boyfriend then look outside of your current "work".
    Having said that there are some guys who think they could really hook up with a hooker but usually they are dick thinkers and come to their senses after a number of free cums.
    But there are always exceptions and sometimes two people just hit it off and things like being a serial punter or a hooker don't matter, good luck to em!
    Will take your advice. Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Dudette, most guys just want free sex, so forget about it, if you want a real life boyfriend then look outside of your current "work".
    Having said that there are some guys who think they could really hook up with a hooker but usually they are dick thinkers and come to their senses after a number of free cums.
    But there are always exceptions and sometimes two people just hit it off and things like being a serial punter or a hooker don't matter, good luck to em!
    I agree.

I wonder though, what happens when you have "the talk?" If a WL meets a guy at work, but he still accepts her.... Wouldn't that be better? In an ideal world I guess.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    You know, we have problem too as we don't know if the guys are genuinely into us or just want free sex.
    That question should apply to any guy you meet, not just punters you meet in the shop.
    And the truth is nobody knows. Even a guy who was really into you can slowly lose interest in you. It's all variable shit. The only certainty is time. Time goes by, you get older, you lose your appeal and before you know it, you're out of the game.
    I'll admit though, some girls are absolutely terrible at choosing partners. But for these girls, there is a logical explanation thankfully. They are the ones that are always looking for the "alpha male". These always end up in bad relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    You know, we have problem too as we don't know if the guys are genuinely into us or just want free sex.
    Hi Baby,

Any guy you meet at work is not a good boyfriend material, and yes, they just want your body for free ! Many people may jump at here and argue that their are fairytales and of course when Julia Roberts met Richard Gere, all things are good! And you shall win the Lotto next week!

Unfortunately many guys who frequent a fs or RnT shops are around your age group, could be very handsome and charming and most importantly are confident in handling young ladies like yourself and they are almost the perfect boyfriend type and sorry about the punt, you get to check out their merchandise too! Further more, depending on how far you actually allow them , you get to experience their foreplay skills and bfe as well, it's not easy not to fall for someone like that or at lease getting your attention or actually being interested .

You are however, much much better off seeing someone outside the industry . But these are all young people dating stuff , what does an old man know about it right ?

Good luck and be happy

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It comes down to whether they trust each other and whether a guy can accept his girlfriend working as a WL. Most guys would have great difficulty in accepting this arrangement. On the other hand, some guys might see it as an opportunity to use the WL for free sex and given that they have no serious intention of marrying the girl will keep her away from his family and close friends. This may also be the case for the WL who doesn't want her boyfriend to come into contact with her closest friends to avoid the possibility of him disclosing her secret life as a WL. In most cases, someone eventually gets burnt in the end and the relationship collapses.
    The strange thing that I have found is that the lack of trust comes from the WL rather than the guy. He knows exactly when and what she is doing but she tends to suspect him of getting some on the side!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    The strange thing that I have found is that the lack of trust comes from the WL rather than the guy. He knows exactly when and what she is doing but she tends to suspect him of getting some on the side!
    Makes a lot of sense. The WL would naturally think it is only a matter of time before her new BF would be back on the punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great advice! I completely agree with this comment.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Makes a lot of sense. The WL would naturally think it is only a matter of time before her new BF would be back on the punt.
    Yeah, she will suspect he is still punting, and why wouldn't she since that is how you met ...
    And he will suspect she is still hooking for extra cash or to see some regulars, why wouldn't he that is how they met ...

Banned
    It goes both ways. The guy suspects his girlfriend WL is probably seeing other guys while the WL believes her boyfriend is seeing other WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As was stated before, these concerns are evident in all relationships, but the intensity is much greater if you met in a parlour.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I am still tossing up whether to go on holidays with a WL. She is going back home for a few weeks. It could be the start of something. Her days as a WL are numbered.
    Did you decide ?

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Did you decide ?
    Thats a negative. Timing isnt good. Did consider it for quite some time though.

What is free sex between two humans? if two people have genuine feelings for each other and want to share each others bodies in an intimate relationship?
    The only reason it becomes free sex is because the two persons involved have been conditioned in the act of either paying for intimacy through the services of prostitution? Or been the recipient of payment in the exchange for the same intimacy through prostitution.

A collidescope of head trauma, smoke and mirrors and deceipt, is this any different to a healthy relationship?

Guys that don't punt are just lining up to court a WL for a couple of yrs whilst they ply their trade 6 days a week, 6 customers a day until the said Wl is ready to trust their future husbands with their virtue……….

Is this not the case?
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    STOP USING BROTHELS AS A BUFFER TO REJECTION. TRAIN YOURSELF TO DEAL WITH APPROACH ANXIETY AND MEET GIRLS WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!

Now I've got that out of the way.. I have dated a few WL's in my time albeit very shortly lol but one I fell massively in love with classic oneitis.. the tweet below sums it up.

She had a boyfriend overseas though who I don't think knew what she did but her reason for working in Australia was to save up so she could go live with him.

I'm sure there are many younger guys like me that don't think highly of themselves and were actively trying to date girls they had a good connection with in brothels.

I randomly bumped into her on the street one time. She recognized me first. We chatted for a while she was a bit hangover from marquee the night before and had shopping with her. I did have her number already but hadn't been texting her because she was annoying me with her typical blasé replies (which is to be expected). I didn't really have any anxiety at this time so I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her on the lips to which she reciprocated before leaving.

She did come out to meet with me literally a few days before she went back to Japan for a month holiday. I remember I was just so happy.

I was setting the frame that she should dress up nicely which she was fighting even texting on the day that she wasn't going to dress up, so I didn't have to either. She did come out looking very nice though.

I had watched a lot of pickup videos and seduction for a long time but it was all theory to me. I bought the first round and we sat next to each other on bar stools. I remember she was telling me that this job was depressing her.
    She didn't feel alive when she worked. I guess many girls will feel the same way. She asked me which girls I had seen and how often I go to shop, etc. She was naming names and I said a few of them but didn't say yes to all of them.
    Few other rapport things about childhood. She did apologize to me for lying about her age. She was advertised as 24 but is actually 27. I lost track of how many drinks we had but we were taking turns buying rounds.

After a while I moved her to the sofa and sat next to each other. There was a group of girls sitting next to us but we were in a bubble and were just making out hardcore while sitting down.

I know when I see other people doing it so blatantly in the open it just looks strange.

Eventually I took her up to the dance floor and it continued... making out groping and dancing. This went on for a few hours. We both went to the bathroom at the same time and when I came out.

I told her that I booked a hotel for us. She wasn't too keen on that idea and said she wasn't leaving. So I took her back upstairs. More dancing, kissing and groping which she was initiating..

Though finally I just took her and left the club. We walked to the hotel. She wanted to buy food on the way just to stall or for whatever reason. When we got in the hotel room and on the bed after putting the food on the side table and asking if she wanted some she jumped me and started kissing. Girls will say "we aren't having sex tonight" but not mean it.

I kind of lost my nerve a bit here and took her logically and kind of shut down and was just laying the bed with her wondering what the fuck I was doing.

In the morning I had to go to work on the Saturday.. so I walked to Central station with her and said goodbye. There is a bit more to the story but I'll leave it at that.

At that point I didn't really care too much about "having sex" my mate was disappointed for me because I didn't "fuck" her but it was still one of the best nights of my life up until that point.

Why the fuck am I telling you my *life* story? Because I think that younger guys that go to brothels are only hurting themselves in the long run.

Married guys I completely understand they just want sexual variety or their missus is menopausal and won't put out.

I still have been back to brothel a few times since I started day gaming in late 2016 but I have met a few nice Japanese girls since.

I don't want to have to rely on the brothel to get my sexual needs met. You have to put in the work to build solid relationships, everything takes time and effort.

If you've been in the game as long as me (not long at all..) you will know validational sex (voluntary) beats transactional sex (paid services) any day of the week. There is no substitute for genuine desire fellas.

TL;DR: STOP DATING WLS AND USE THAT MONEY AND ENERGY TO BUILD YOURSELF UP SO YOU CAN COMPETE IN THE SEXUAL MARKETPLACE AND HAVE MORE REWARDING AND MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    STOP USING BROTHELS AS A BUFFER TO REJECTION. TRAIN YOURSELF TO DEAL WITH APPROACH ANXIETY AND MEET GIRLS WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!

Now I've got that out of the way.. I have dated a few WL's in my time albeit very shortly lol but one I fell massively in love with classic oneitis.. the tweet below sums it up.

She had a boyfriend overseas though who I don't think knew what she did but her reason for working in Australia was to save up so she could go live with him.

I'm sure there are many younger guys like me that don't think highly of themselves and were actively trying to date girls they had a good connection with in brothels.

I randomly bumped into her on the street one time. She recognized me first. We chatted for a while she was a bit hangover from marquee the night before and had shopping with her. I did have her number already but hadn't been texting her because she was annoying me with her typical blasé replies (which is to be expected). I didn't really have any anxiety at this time so I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her on the lips to which she reciprocated before leaving.

She did come out to meet with me literally a few days before she went back to Japan for a month holiday. I remember I was just so happy.

I was setting the frame that she should dress up nicely which she was fighting even texting on the day that she wasn't going to dress up, so I didn't have to either. She did come out looking very nice though.

I had watched a lot of pickup videos and seduction for a long time but it was all theory to me. I bought the first round and we sat next to each other on bar stools. I remember she was telling me that this job was depressing her.
    She didn't feel alive when she worked. I guess many girls will feel the same way. She asked me which girls I had seen and how often I go to shop, etc. She was naming names and I said a few of them but didn't say yes to all of them.
    Few other rapport things about childhood. She did apologize to me for lying about her age. She was advertised as 24 but is actually 27. I lost track of how many drinks we had but we were taking turns buying rounds.

After a while I moved her to the sofa and sat next to each other. There was a group of girls sitting next to us but we were in a bubble and were just making out hardcore while sitting down.

I know when I see other people doing it so blatantly in the open it just looks strange.

Eventually I took her up to the dance floor and it continued... making out groping and dancing. This went on for a few hours. We both went to the bathroom at the same time and when I came out.

I told her that I booked a hotel for us. She wasn't too keen on that idea and said she wasn't leaving. So I took her back upstairs. More dancing, kissing and groping which she was initiating..

Though finally I just took her and left the club. We walked to the hotel. She wanted to buy food on the way just to stall or for whatever reason. When we got in the hotel room and on the bed after putting the food on the side table and asking if she wanted some she jumped me and started kissing. Girls will say "we aren't having sex tonight" but not mean it.

I kind of lost my nerve a bit here and took her logically and kind of shut down and was just laying the bed with her wondering what the fuck I was doing.

In the morning I had to go to work on the Saturday.. so I walked to Central station with her and said goodbye. There is a bit more to the story but I'll leave it at that.

At that point I didn't really care too much about "having sex" my mate was disappointed for me because I didn't "fuck" her but it was still one of the best nights of my life up until that point.

Why the fuck am I telling you my *life* story? Because I think that younger guys that go to brothels are only hurting themselves in the long run.

Married guys I completely understand they just want sexual variety or their missus is menopausal and won't put out.

I still have been back to brothel a few times since I started day gaming in late 2016 but I have met a few nice Japanese girls since.

I don't want to have to rely on the brothel to get my sexual needs met. You have to put in the work to build solid relationships, everything takes time and effort.

If you've been in the game as long as me (not long at all..) you will know validational sex (voluntary) beats transactional sex (paid services) any day of the week. There is no substitute for genuine desire fellas.

TL;DR: STOP DATING WLS AND USE THAT MONEY AND ENERGY TO BUILD YOURSELF UP SO YOU CAN COMPETE IN THE SEXUAL MARKETPLACE AND HAVE MORE REWARDING AND MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN.
    Nice story mate and thanks for sharing. I fall into the married category and spend my money on punting for fun but I am close to a few girls that I see outside of the shops and fuck them at their homes to give them some extra cash on their days off. I often wonder if I was single how many of the girls that I see regularly I would date and how it would all end up......probably messy.

Dude Japanese girls make the best WLs but not so great as girlfriends and wife material ...

Banned
    Dude Japanese girls make the best WLs but not so great as girlfriends and wife material ...
    Why is that Mr Cunning ?

Subservient, pretty, intelligent, smartly dressed. What more could a man want

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Why is that Mr Cunning ?

Subservient, pretty, intelligent, smartly dressed. What more could a man want
    They have a habit of leaving at short notice, ask Aussiegaigin for details!
    So not very loyal.

Banned
    They have a habit of leaving at short notice, ask Aussiegaigin for details!
    So not very loyal.
    *Rant deleted and resubmitted for reaching asshole levels*

I would have to politely disagree sir, and this is based on first hand personal experience.

With that being said, it's important not to fetishize any one race as having optimal or undesirable traits as a partner. We're all individuals and each relationship will come with its own pros and cons.

From personal experience, ive found Japanese partners to be extremely loyal. Now is that a trait of their race, or is it the individual, or maybe its simply the type of relationships I'm looking for, I'm not sure? But I will say this in regards to the perceived subservience of Japanese women: the only time I've ever had a female slap the taste put of my mouth or launch an entire dish of food at my head, it was a Japanese woman. And both times it was awesome, and gave me a little chubby.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234