Experienced another excellent session at Silver Fox on Monday night.

I rang and made an 8:00pm booking with a Dada for a 45 minute massage with pussy play. Upon arrival I was ushered into the intro room. After a few minutes in walks this absolutely gorgeous woman wearing white lingerie, covered by a very striking furisode (style of kimono). We chatted about what I was expecting during the session and I took an instant liking to her.

At the start of the session Dada asked me to undress her. Once she was naked we hugged each other and then she got onto the massage table. I began massaging her and engaging in pussy play. Once she had orgasmed we swapped places and Dada began her massage. The massage was a good standard massage and the hole allowed genital stimulation while I lay on my front.

After the flip she asked "can I get cheeky?". She positioned herself to perform the reverse frontal bodyslide. This was awesome - one of best frontal bodyslides I have had. She positioned herself side on and spread her legs. She then asked me to look at the view in the mirror (I thought back to my sessions with Chilli). We then began mutual stimulation which continued until I orgasmed.

Dada is a good conversationalist. During the session she talked about her yoga and love of Japanese whiskey and how she planned a trip to Japan later in the year.

We concluded the session with a hug and I told her that I would see her again. I highly recommend Dada. She is very pretty, has a lovely personality, is highly intelligent, very refined, enjoys her work and is very sensual.

I again left Silver Fox in an elated mood. The mamasan has done a great job with the premises and the selection of the ladies who work there.

HR