Thread: Karen is another Ginza cutie with great service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Karen is another Ginza cutie with great service

Gents !
    Saw J Karen yesterday and she is a another stunner !
    I was directed to room No 2 by Wilson , knock the door and Karen opened the door then what I saw was
    a petite , white smooth skinned , long hair girl was smiling at me . After introduce ourselves to each other had a few minutes chitchat . Had nice shower together and she gave a really good BBBJ , I loved it .
    After shower had hugging and DFK , then she applied some cream on her body, when she was doing that I was looking at her sexy naked body , her body shape is perfect with round ass , nice natural tits ( C ) with suckable nipples , this is "FUCK ME NOW" type of body .
    On bed , really nice BBBJ again (I gotta tell you guys that she did excellent BBBJ ) I almost CIM but I need to hold for main event . Next was 69 and I almost CIM again but I have to hold it for good . Her vigina clean shaved and it is my favourite . Then CG , mish and ended the session with her favorate style doggy .
    She loved the doggie I believe because I saw juice was coming out from her pussy during the doggie .

Overall , it is a another great experice and definately will see her again .

Thx

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ruzi View Post
    Gents !
    Saw J Karen yesterday and she is a another stunner !
    I was directed to room No 2 by Wilson , knock the door and Karen opened the door then what I saw was
    a petite , white smooth skinned , long hair girl was smiling at me . After introduce ourselves to each other had a few minutes chitchat . Had nice shower together and she gave a really good BBBJ , I loved it .
    After shower had hugging and DFK , then she applied some cream on her body, when she was doing that I was looking at her sexy naked body , her body shape is perfect with round ass , nice natural tits ( C ) with suckable nipples , this is "FUCK ME NOW" type of body .
    On bed , really nice BBBJ again (I gotta tell you guys that she did excellent BBBJ ) I almost CIM but I need to hold for main event . Next was 69 and I almost CIM again but I have to hold it for good . Her vigina clean shaved and it is my favourite . Then CG , mish and ended the session with her favorate style doggy .
    She loved the doggie I believe because I saw juice was coming out from her pussy during the doggie .

Overall , it is a another great experice and definately will see her again .

Thx
    Yes , I agree Ruzi, she is cuteness personified and her body is so hot, she has a great personality and is very service orientated.
    Another favorite at Ginza !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think brother "black knight" found the right description for Karen which is "service oriented".
    She loves what she does and she asked me a question just before we jump in bed which was " what do you like me to do now ? " that was different from other WL I guess .
    Normally , 80% of girls will lead you to bed and start BBBJ . But Karen has different approach to guest and personally after that question I felt that she will be submissive and ready to follow my instruction .
    Also , she managed to inform me her favourite position which is "doggy style ".
    In this way I am too able to know her dislikes and likes . When you punt it is more fun that if both you and WL make yourselves comfortable during the session . It is not all about your demand and feeling . It works two in ways then you are happy and girl is happy too .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm a boobies man and with her set of C cups, it's hard for me to resist

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few months later and I can confirm that Karen is still providing great service. She has a great enthusiam to please and seems to genuinely like the sex. She body reponds powerfully to stimulation and teasing.

Another gem that is probably flying a little under the radar at Ginza currently!