Thread: Vivi - Tiny Taiwanese cutie with teasing fingers

Senior Member(無間使者)

Vivi - Tiny Taiwanese cutie with teasing fingers

Date & Time of Session: 12pm 12/3/17
    Name: Vivi
    Nationality & Language: Taiwanese, she said she only speaks a little English
    Face: 7/10, cute face, dimples but her makeup could be more subtle
    Body: 8/10 - small, slim, tight with A cup breasts
    Skill: 7.5/10
    Service: 7.5/10
    GFE: 6.5/10
    Price & Session Length: $110/45 min - all inclusive
    Repeat: probably not if there are other options

So it's been almost 6 months since I was last here for a massage, but felt in the mood and made an inquiry regarding availability earlier in the morning. Was told Vivi, May, Molly and Helen were all available however by the time I finally arrived at the shop, only Vivi and Helen were left. Helen looked mid-late 20s while Vivi was noticeably younger so picked her instead. She is listed as:

Vivi, Taiwan, 154cm, dress 4, slim petite 32A-22-32, light tanned silky skin, age 20
    (Friendly, pure with medium blonde hair. English 6, Massage 6-7, GFE 6-7)

Agree with most of the above, she's definitely a very slim and petite girl, would put her age around 22 or so (especially with the makeup). Not sure about her English since we conversed mostly in Mandarin, massage level seems right and GFE is probably right as well.

We talked a bit in the beginning, but since neither of us were naturally chatty soon I stopped making conversation and let her do her thing. She told me she's only been here for 2 weeks, and while her massage wasn't amazing by any means, it was still very reasonable for a 2 week newbie. Her massage strength level is around light/medium.

This girl is very good with the light teasing fingertip touches from the bottom of my legs all the way up to my neck. Very pleasurable indeed. If you like this kind of teasing, then Vivi is the girl for you. Her part 2 is reasonably satisfactory as well. Again, not mind-blowing, but able to keep a decent rhythm, and had no problems complying when I asked her to sit on my stomach for the finish.

Unfortunately, while this girl wasn't unfriendly or cold or anything, the GFE level isn't very high which I think can hurt her chances of getting and maintaining regulars. Overall I think she's worth a visit if you like them small and slim, but at this stage, isn't someone I would repeat with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Re the make up, Alice has a "look" she wants from all the girls....to the point where she applies the make up for them! Lol

Hence the rather heavy mascara and eye liner! Not to everyone's taste but she's the boss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally agree with the make up thing. I think it's abit overboard. There's a girl I see there who works at other shops too and I remember first time i saw her there I was like hey what happened to your face lol

Quote Originally Posted by solowang View Post
    Totally agree with the make up thing. I think it's abit overboard. There's a girl I see there who works at other shops too and I remember first time i saw her there I was like hey what happened to your face lol
    I prefer girls without makeup, can see their natural beauty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Very well said my friend!! Quoted for truth

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Alice, if you're reading this.....perhaps let the girls decide on their own make up.

Somehow, I think they probably know better than anyone how to look their best. Less is more as they say.

Yeah right, then more than half of all WLs and MLs are going to lose their jobs !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Yeah right, then more than half of all WLs and MLs are going to lose their jobs !!
    It's not bad would it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not bad would it?
    There are definitely MLs out there that don't use makeup.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pretty much exactly my experience as well. Very pleasant punt, that's probably the best word for it. It's like that colleague who you always say hi to, and ask how their weekend went, and who'll ask after after they go on holiday, but who you wouldn't ask to come over when you're having a BBQ.

Shop Owner
    I Appreciate your suggestions, but it depends if they be able to do their make up, I like to help sometimes, a bit heavier usually be luckier to be picked up.

Girls personalities are different, some naturally very cheerful, know how to please, how to hold conversation. Some just a bit shy or English limited, not brave enough.

That's why we put three type of personality words on our website -- " Friendly, Sweet, Cheerful". The cheerful ones got more bookings.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Shop Owner
    Vivi working here Tue & Fri~
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999