Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Awkward lineups

Junior Member(有D料到)

Awkward lineups

Ok I'm a newbie, never been to a lineup, but even the thought of one gives an awkward vibe. Do you guys talk to the girls during the lineup or just look at them awkwardly? How long does it take for you to choose? Anything else go on during the lineup?

Banned
    Of course you can say something to the girls when they are presented to you in a private booth or waiting room. You have a few minutes to choose because there might be other guys waiting in the other rooms. The girls come and go. Some say hi and shake your hand while others may be too shy to get friendly with you in conversation. If you like someone, make an attempt to say something. If she replies and appears to be friendly, it may be a positive sign in the bedroom but it's not always 100% guaranteed. Good luck!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. Sometimes they are shy, but sometimes it feels like they dont want to be chosen- they dont feel the chemistry

If there isnt some sort of effort - just a tiny smile or something - then its a miss for me unless they have a nice review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never actually had a full lineup. Always the sit down and girls come past 1 by 1. Anyway, my view on the introduction is simple:

An introduction is the most basic, easiest part of a WLs job. It involves nothing more than 10 maybe 20 seconds, it requires little to no input from anyone else like the punter or the owner/manager of the shop.

If they won't put in any kind of effort here at the point they want you to choose them, what are you going to get after they've already got your cash?

My tips are:

Go with your gut feeling & don't change your mind.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wetwipes1 View Post
    Ok I'm a newbie, never been to a lineup, but even the thought of one gives an awkward vibe. Do you guys talk to the girls during the lineup or just look at them awkwardly? How long does it take for you to choose? Anything else go on during the lineup?
    You will get used to it trust me. At first I used to get awkward with so many girls looking at me. Once I had about 10 WL at the shop formerly known as golden flower all staring at me in a line in a small room and simultaneously bow before me and saying hello in Korean. It was really super awkward. but after a few trips overseas, sometimes with as many as 50-60 girls in their lineups, nothing in Aus faze me anymore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    Always the sit down and girls come past 1 by 1.
    How does the 1 to 1 lineup work? Do you go through everyone and then decide or pick one as you go?

Banned
    I don't like the line ups where they all stand in front of you. I ask to see them one by one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    I've never actually had a full lineup. Always the sit down and girls come past 1 by 1. Anyway, my view on the introduction is simple:

An introduction is the most basic, easiest part of a WLs job. It involves nothing more than 10 maybe 20 seconds, it requires little to no input from anyone else like the punter or the owner/manager of the shop.

If they won't put in any kind of effort here at the point they want you to choose them, what are you going to get after they've already got your cash?

My tips are:

Go with your gut feeling & don't change your mind.
    This is the best advice.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    One by one is the way to go, it's easy to say no if they are all below your punting threshold.
    If you see them all at once then the pressure is on for you to pick one ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer the line up...That way, you can compare if you're unsure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eltran said it perfectly. And if it feels she doesnt want to be in the room with you for 10 seconds during the intro, doesnt that mean something later on as well ?

Banned
    Hate line up because I didn't know what to do. I was half naked, confused should I smile or stay still....LOL was just awkward.. because I'm such a shy girl... >_<
    and it's not good if you are not the prettiest one ㅋㅋㅋ

was ok with 1:1 but only problem is that if there are too many girls, people easily forget girl's name -_- so I needed to say hello again some times.

if you are keen on good looking girl - go for line up, such as Juliet, 5stars, Ktown,.
    Keen on more connection, interaction - go 1 by 1 intro such as 42, 5, 485 and so on hehehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Christmas
    Its confusing for everyone lol
    I suppose the guy does need to get more information than "Im Sandra"
    But funnily enough, a lot of information can come across in the 5 seconds of introduction
    The lineup is artificial and very short, and nothing in life is perfect

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rojandro919 View Post
    Hi Christmas
    Its confusing for everyone lol
    I suppose the guy does need to get more information than "Im Sandra"
    But funnily enough, a lot of information can come across in the 5 seconds of introduction
    The lineup is artificial and very short, and nothing in life is perfect
    yes! from eye contact, ,hands shake.. or voice tone etc.. and this your 6th sense might be so wrong sometimes hehe he

You havent lived until you go and witness the Bellevue12 lineup, hopefully on a quiet day when 8 or 9 ladies are available. Pass that test and future line ups will be like shelling peas!

Banned
    When I was at King, lineup is how they do. I'm a shy girl so I feel awkward too. The process is always "hi, I'm... Nice to meet you". Sometimes for regular clients that I can recognize them, then I change a bit "good to see you again.. bla bla".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    When I was at King, lineup is how they do. I'm a shy girl so I feel awkward too. The process is always "hi, I'm... Nice to meet you". Sometimes for regular clients that I can recognize them, then I change a bit "good to see you again.. bla bla".
    Babycat is it possible to be shy when you are doing this type of work ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All true. And sometimes when the lady is really friendly that can be a bad sign too haha. So its practice really to know if a lady is going to be right for you

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Some girls are dishonest in lineups, in a budget shop once I had one one jump on my lap and whisper in my ear she would do BBBJ so naturally I picked her, and of course when the time came she wouldn't do it, I walked out and got a partial refund.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Most shy or non- confidence ladies prefer no line up at all

But that's not the real world

Would you buy anything new without looking or inspecting

Again if the ladies are not up to STANDARD...no line up is definitely better than line up
    From the view of the customer, lineup is definitely preferred over no lineup. I think most people would agree with me on this one.

But to be fair, if a WL does not like lineup, it does not necessarily indicate that she is not up to standard. A shy girl can be both good looking and have good connection but at the same time prefer no lineup, simply because it is an awkward situation.

I'm guessing your shop offers lineup. I'm looking for somewhere new. Would you say your shop has 1) very good looking girls 2) very good service 3) very good price. Please don't say all 3, pick the most accurate one.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast