Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Awkward lineups

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but do other punters on here visit shops with friends?
    Just ask Punterman, he probably punts with the waiter who served him lunch, along with waiter's niece's sexually frustrated neighbour.

Quote Originally Posted by rojandro919 View Post
    So harrycd
    Why bring your friend lol?
    He cant be a wingman by the sounds...
    My flatmate organised the holiday, I just agreed to go without thinking :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wetwipes1 View Post
    Just ask Punterman, he probably punts with the waiter who served him lunch, along with waiter's niece's sexually frustrated neighbour.
    Really enjoying the brashness of this new guy, wetwipes1.

Kindred spirits, he and Punterman are going to get along just fine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Asia looks crazy! Where to start..... They all got numbers so maybe you'll get a paper and pen to write down the girls you fancy 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Uncle. Which country are your lineup photos from. Hong Kong?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post

Yeah I'm liking the audacity from the newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    The most we ever had is 18 Stunners Line up

Very soon we will have a MIRROR Floors runway
    Are you going to bring in a Meng Fei lookalike as well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Far out. I would be in heaven. all naked and huddled together in a big room
    I don't doubt that at all. The lineups in Asia are insane compared to what you will see in Australia.

However, we have it really good in Sydney right now. You can see girls from all over depending on what you want, Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc. And the service we have going at the moment is generally much better than what you'd get in those megabrothels with 100 girl lineups.

From what I've seen in Asia, the service is more mechanical and the girls will often just be focused on pleasuring you. Get much more 'real' experiences over here.

What a time to be alive!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Who Meng Fei Bro....show us her photo please
    Uhhh.....Meng Fei is a dude.

He's the host of If You Are The One or 缘来非诚勿扰.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I look at this forum and have on regret I never got to see you Christmas, I was about to when you went missing.

Personally I don't like line ups much prefer one on one but if its a line up I pick the girl that I find attractive and that shows an interest in me, she needs to show that she want the job.

Banned

Let's go punting together wetwipes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with you Littlewonder about lineups. But some shops have lots of women who want the job more than they want you, they shake your hand and smile, and then do the clock watching once in the bedroom
    Good shop makes the line up a more secure experience

Just remember if the shop doesn't have line ups then they have the turn system and then they usually introduce you to one girl and say she is the only girl available if you want to see her fine if not say when is another girl available and can I meet the other girls if you don't like walk.

The shops that don't do line ups work on the girls who turn it is next so you need to know this and no matter what she or the shop says she is usually not the only option.

If you like her or don't care then ok go for her if to ask to see the other girls.

Banned
    Mr 5 Star is a good guy, but he's a vested interest. He doesn't need to bullshit, because he knows what he's got. But how else is he going to answer your questions?

Happy to give you some independent, bullshit-free answers Mr wetwipes1, based on my single visit to 110 Cathedral Street.

1) If Cristal is any guide, the 5 Star girls are stunners. Do not miss Cristal.
    2) The service will vary slightly from girl to girl, but rest assured you're playing in the top league here.
    3) Price is a relative concept. IMHO, $300 an hour for the romp of your life is a "good price".

You asked for the most accurate statement. I'd say statement number 2.

I'm sure some other 5 Star experts will jump in here soon enough.
    Hey speechwriter, I couldn't agree more. 5 Star has been around for ages and in my opinion they have the best looking girls in the industry for young Asian girls. Service also very good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cowper does the worst line up imo. Has all the girls come in at once so it's awkward asking them questions and then deciding on one of the girls in front of the others...

Always the most awkward for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Cowper does the worst line up imo. Has all the girls come in at once so it's awkward asking them questions and then deciding on one of the girls in front of the others...

But the advantage is that you can auto pick the one with the biggest boobs ! That's just me.......... lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post

I go to this shop quite a lot. I now ask to see the girls separately. I agree with you, when they all come piling into the room and stand looking a you, it is a bit wierd. It is the only shop I know that does that. One at a time is the way to go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    But the advantage is that you can auto pick the one with the biggest boobs ! That's just me.......... lol
    That is how I pick every time as I know that even if the girl is a shit punt, I can have plenty of fun with the tits. My worst punts recently have been shit punts with flat chested girls as there is nothing to play with if the fucking is poor.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    That is how I pick every time as I know that even if the girl is a shit punt, I can have plenty of fun with the tits. My worst punts recently have been shit punts with flat chested girls as there is nothing to play with if the fucking is poor.
    I like your reasoning Punterman! Very true. If the girl is busty but not a good fuck, sometimes I will just ask for Spanish until I cum and won't even bother with anything else with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I actually don't like lineups, or even the girls meeting you one by one, and I do find them awkward. I prefer to ask the reception for a particular type of girl.

Especially since it's embarrassing to say 'hello' and then start looking over their body!

However, lineups definitely help you to get the best 'pick of the bunch' that suits you.

You could even try to talk to the girls , see which is friendly, will do such and such, etc during the one by one

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast