Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Awkward lineups

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    I've never actually had a full lineup. Always the sit down and girls come past 1 by 1.
    This, exactly.

I also want to add that sometimes you don't get a chance to go back to the girl before.

You see the first girl, thinking " meh, there may be a better one." Then the next one comes, "oh shit!"

Then you ask for the previous one but too bad, that girl has been taken.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiKing View Post
    I also want to add that sometimes you don't get a chance to go back to the girl before.
    You see the first girl, thinking " meh, there may be a better one." Then the next one comes, "oh shit!"
    Just like when you're scrolling through Tinder real quick and accidently swipe left. I know that feeling mate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiKing View Post
    This, exactly.

Then you ask for the previous one but too bad, that girl has been taken.
    The reverse of that can happen as well. The girl I wanted was hot but was picked by another customer who she said hello to just before me. He booked her for one hour and I desperately wanted her as well so I told the receptionist that I would see her next and went for a coffee. Came back after 45 minutes and to my surprise she was available early. Booked her for one hour and she was a starfish, just pretty much laid there and I had finished with her in about 40 minutes. Looks like we both got similar service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    The reverse of that can happen as well. The girl I wanted was hot but was picked by another customer who she said hello to just before me. He booked her for one hour and I desperately wanted her as well so I told the receptionist that I would see her next and went for a coffee. Came back after 45 minutes and to my surprise she was available early. Booked her for one hour and she was a starfish, just pretty much laid there and I had finished with her in about 40 minutes. Looks like we both got similar service.
    Sounds like she became available early because the previous customer finished early like you.

Also, once I visited a massage place near the closing time and I was told a girl was available immediately, two girls finishing soon. The first one I definitely didn't like so I passed that one. The second one I had to wait for 5 mins or so to see her and she was quite okay. I was about to take her but mamasan convinced me to have a look at the last one in another 5 mins. Then the 3rd one came and I didn't like her. I asked for the 2nd girl but she was sent home already...

Banned
    Babycat is it possible to be shy when you are doing this type of work ?
    I am. Still feel shy now. But as one said about me that I'm a shy girl but have hidden naughty streak lol. Not feel shy when I'm naked. Maybe it is due to my habit of being naked at home.

I've always found lineups awkward even the one on ones intros can be awkward.

I had one girl in a lineup ask me if I had any questions and I was kind of stumped as to what questions I was meant to be asking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lineups vs introductions. Intros are fine but I find I always forget the names.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I've always found lineups awkward even the one on ones intros can be awkward.

I had one girl in a lineup ask me if I had any questions and I was kind of stumped as to what questions I was meant to be asking
    You shouldn't be that shy, Steve McQueen is/was a tough guy !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    Lineups vs introductions. Intros are fine but I find I always forget the names.
    Then ask for lineup again? Sometimes it happens, )
    But I even sometimes forget my name too. Mix up between old name, current name in one shop and another shop, my real name and even my fellow's names lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm very forgetful with names too.... Just remember the colour of their clothing or their position. Eg The 2nd last one in the red top with the big jugs heheh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rhunter View Post
    I'm very forgetful with names too.... Just remember the colour of their clothing or their position. Eg The 2nd last one in the red top with the big jugs heheh
    That's why I chose Christmas.
    I can say that I wasn't the prettiest one, either "Not up to standard" as 5stars said above though, LOL
    my tiny titties are not so memorable as well.. so then i should've given strong impact with my name.. Kekekeke

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah but often the rceptionist doesn't remember the order of the girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Then ask for lineup again? Sometimes it happens, )
    But I even sometimes forget my name too. Mix up between old name, current name in one shop and another shop, my real name and even my fellow's names lol
    I can just imagine one day you will slip off your tongue and said during an intro:

Hi I'm Babycat !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True. That's why I always throw colour and size... Usually helps. 😁

One time during my earlier punting years, I visited a joint in Surry hills where they had a nude line up special. Over 12girls..All nude.. I couldn't remember any names and they were all similar in sKin colour and shape. I walked out empty as I couldn't decide. Was a real shy guy back then lol

Banned
    True. That's why I always throw colour and size... Usually helps. ��

One time during my earlier punting years, I visited a joint in Surry hills where they had a nude line up special. Over 12girls..All nude.. I couldn't remember any names and they were all similar in sKin colour and shape. I walked out empty as I couldn't decide. Was a real shy guy back then lol
    Haha, so hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I can just imagine one day you will slip off your tongue and said during an intro:

Hi I'm Babycat !!
    yeah, one day I will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    Yeah but often the rceptionist doesn't remember the order of the girls!
    Feel crazy when clients get confused after lineup at King, then I had to introduce our girls again, phhhhhhhh

Banned
    True. That's why I always throw colour and size... Usually helps. ��

I think I went there as well years ago. I had to pay like $20 for the lineup and then all these naked girls suddenly appeared in front of me........arrgh the pressure of it all.

Banned
    "Awkward Lineups" - I once turned up early for a booking at 42, didn't tell Simon as I walked in as I thought he knew who I was, got seated at one of the booths, then the available girls started introducing themselves. I have never been through a lineup before and didn't know if I should step out of the booth and say I had a booking, and so all I did was sit there, smiled and said 'hi' to each girl.

I heard a girl curse in Korean when I told Simon that I actually had a booking. Could have been Christmas in the reception or one of the WLs. lol. Sorry to waste everyone's time....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    True. That's why I always throw colour and size... Usually helps. 

Yeah I saw that, it was 359 Riley!
    Management has changed a number of times since then.
    These days they get Ginza rejects that don't make the cut in terms of attitude or looks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Yeah I saw that, it was 359 Riley!
    Management has changed a number of times since then.
    These days they get Ginza rejects that don't make the cut in terms of attitude or looks.
    Do they all still line up naked ? I have never experienced that since.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Do they all still line up naked ? I have never experienced that since.
    Nope .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast