Thread: $150 Comparisons

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

$150 Comparisons

I only post occasionally here but take interest in all opinions offered, so here is, based on my experiences, comparisons on what value can be had (or not) for $150.

Cairns - Relatively new shop in CBD area, recently relocated. $150 for 1 hour will get you what they refer to as a 'sensual massage', girl is topless in panties, no touching of her, she advises straight up there will be no hj or touching of your 'private parts'. Massage was 7/10, girl was a slim Chinese with reasonable English and quite chatty once turned over. I've been here for a standard massage also ($75) asked to keep underwear on and its all very legit.

Brisbane south - Private lady, Aussie, more of a sensual massage with lots of gentle intimate strokes, nude with gentle touching allowed of breasts and butt, no other extra's on offer. Good conversation after the event and no rush, which I like. 9/10 for an hour of pure relaxation and being spoilt.

Brisbane south shop - Not one of the usual suspects spoken about on this forum, but have struck a regular who has good massage skills, who likes intelligent conversation during back rub and after front, not too much just a quiet chat really. She nude's up, front body slide, reverse front body slide, touching everywhere if gentle and a long build up to finish. Massage is about a 7-8/10. She is Thai with a slim body and very attractive face. At the start she will sit on your butt and legs in her short skirt or shorts - very nice indeed.

Whilst we all have our own opinions, budgets & expectations, I am more than happy with the 2 Brisbane options. Would I return to the Cairns venue? Not for the sensual option, but possibly for the legit massage.

These are just 3 of many varying options around....with others offering even less....or more for $150/hour.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by treble View Post

Brisbane south shop - .

$150/hour inclusive of the shop fee? There are certainly some of those available, but usually at the shops where some punters complain most. You can often tell which punters get treated (and charged) like a John by the way they post on here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I take it that the $150 is total cost not the tip. Agree about cairns. I am up there for work from time to time and and can normally sniff out the stale smell of sweat, body fluid and cheap oil. But have had no such ln cairns. As such I have been forced to visit the Asian brothel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by treble View Post

Cairns - Relatively new shop in CBD area, recently relocated. $150 for 1 hour will get you what they refer to as a 'sensual massage', girl is topless in panties, no touching of her, she advises straight up there will be no hj or touching of your 'private parts'. Massage was 7/10, girl was a slim Chinese with reasonable English and quite chatty once turned over. I've been here for a standard massage also ($75) asked to keep underwear on and its all very legit.
    Haven't heard of a deal like that since the late 90s when Diamonds and Pearls was around. My first ever massage was a bit of a letdown, the chick massaged me in lingerie with strictly no touching of anything except back and legs and then (here's the odd part) when the massage was I 'showered' in a shower with a one way mirror while she stripped outside. I was young and foolish!

I'm a bit surprised the Cairns place can get away with advertising a service like that with our crazy laws in QLD. I'm no lawyer but it sounds like they'd be skirting around dangerous ground..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nothing illegal about what they are offering. But they would have to do a hell of a lot to satisfy police that that is all they are doing, otherwise it would be a huge target on their back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $150 all up, no more to pay

Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    $150/hour inclusive of the shop fee? There are certainly some of those available, but usually at the shops where some punters complain most. You can often tell which punters get treated (and charged) like a John by the way they post on here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $150 full sex for 45mins with a HAB.

Why go for a massage when youre paying over 100

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaankaant View Post
    My first ever massage was a bit of a letdown, the chick massaged me in lingerie with strictly no touching of anything except back and legs and then (here's the odd part) when the massage was I 'showered' in a shower with a one way mirror while she stripped outside.
    Gotta love the sex trade in Qld. I had my first massage ever at D&P too. Total prick-tease experience but I came out with my virginity intact.

It was DIY happy ending while my masseuse gave me a close-up of her pussy through a mirror - but strictly no fingering or penetration on display.

Newbie question: What does HAB stand for?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hab = hot asian babe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by oolongtime View Post
    Gotta love the sex trade in Qld. I had my first massage ever at D&P too. Total prick-tease experience but I came out with my virginity intact.

Newbie question: What does HAB stand for?
    Anyone who had their first massage at D&P is officially not a newbie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dohdoe View Post
    Hab = hot asian babe
    Thanks.

The lengths we had to go to, in order to avoid committing an act of prostitution. It was the first and last time I paid to watch a chick get naked through a shower screen. What a joke! Maybe I should have asked her about extras.

I remember the soundtrack was "Push It" by Salt-n-Pepa.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think that was at Players not D&P

Banned
    You guys need to emigrate to Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've never been to Players. The "shower" was actually a wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Inside the wardrobe it was tiled with a shower rose at one end.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok .. yeah players at one stage had same sort of thing for a while

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What was the place on Petrie Tce was that D&P?Had several amazing body slides there. Didnt lay a finger on me.🤗

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    You guys need to emigrate to Sydney
    If I relocated to Sydney the cist of housing would ruin my ability to punt. Plus wanting to sample all the shops and girls on offer. I feel a better option is to roster girls to Brisbane. Of course they will require transportation and accommodation whilst in town. I am only to happy to help out. Cause that's just the sort of guy I am.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice to c u stepping up to the plate once again Tommy...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    What was the place on Petrie Tce was that D&P?Had several amazing body slides there. Didnt lay a finger on me.🤗
    Yeah, and I just checked street view. It's still a strip joint - Love and Rockets.

Meanwhile Bad Girls on Stanley St underwent real estate rehab and is now an obstetric clinic.