Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I stop and look or just walk past as if I ain't see nothing big ??

Should I stop and look or just walk past as if I ain't see nothing big ??

Was walking the city streets this morning and walked past this clothing shop.

There was this Caucasian girl on her fours facing the street fixing the window floor display: I couldn't help it but my eyes just got caught in through the shop glass and zoomed on to her big tits. She was wearing a bra but her loose T has a big opening and the two full tits just swing a bit as she moved her hands fixing the merchandise!

I must have stood there for a few seconds admiring the inversed mountain views before she realised that someone was watching her and starring down her chest !

She turned bright red and reflectively lifted her body up and one hand covering her cleavage.

I knew the show was over so I quickly walked away.

Questions:

1. Under the similar circumstances, will you stop and watch in the first place ?

2. If you are standing in public transport and right in front of you or next to you sat a busty girl with a low cut top and cleavage galore for all to see, it's a long way home , look down or not?

3. On the beach - enough said !

This is not climbing up the tree to peek on your neighbour or looking up skirt in escalator, totally unplanned and very innocent, just happens, do you watch or not ??

Banned
    So you got busted looking down a woman's blouse while she was trying to do her job, and you want to know who would do the same? Wow.

Also, how is it unplanned and innocent if you know she's inadvertently giving an eye full, and you continue to ogle and in the case of the first example, make her uncomfortable?

Just my two cents of course though.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    So you got busted looking down a woman's blouse while she was trying to do her job, and you want to know who would do the same? Wow.

Also, how is it unplanned and innocent if you know she's inadvertently giving an eye full, and you continue to ogle and in the case of the first example, make her uncomfortable?

Just my two cents of course though.
    Thank you for your reply, fair comments.

So I take it you NEVER look ??

Women have very strong sixth sense, they can even sense it when I look at the legs from behind for a bit too long !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thank you for your reply, fair comments.

So I take it you NEVER look ??
    I definitely don't stand "..... there for a few seconds admiring the inversed mountain views before she realised that someone was watching her and starring down her chest".

If they're a ML or a WL and are in the industry, and I'm paying for the privilege of leering, copping a feel or fucking, then of course it's a free for all. If it's a civilian woman just trying to get to work, do her job, or enjoy a day at the beach, then generally I try to have a bit of decorum and leave them alone.

Maybe it's a cultural thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahlungor.
    With the amount of eye candy you post on your RnT thread, there is no need for your eyeballs to crave even more stimulation
    Seriously though, as long as you are a gentleman, and its an accidental look, then thats life

At least give her a round of applause after the show.

Banned
    getting attention is not too bad as one of nonWL but let's not to be too creepy, boss Al.. That's why I always bring my sunnies when I go to beach 🤔 ㅋ

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    getting attention is not too bad as one of nonWL but let's not to be too creepy, boss Al.. That's why I always bring my sunnies when I go to beach 🤔 ㅋ
    And of course you will be checking out all the boys with their sweaty or oily chest, 6 pack Abs , strong hairy legs and those asses , right ? All under the dark cover of your sunny........ haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look but dont touch haha
    Im sure both men and women love to look.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    And of course you will be checking out all the boys with their sweaty or oily chest, 6 pack Abs , strong hairy legs and those asses , right ? All under the dark cover of your sunny........ haha
    of course...

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    of course...
    That's what I'm talking about sister !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She felt a disturbance in the 'Force'.

Beware Princess Leila the dark force grows bigger (in Ahlungor pants) lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Christmas. I did not agree for your to share my photo online (that is one of my ugly photos too)
    My six pack is for your eyes only haha

Banned
    Nothing wrong with a bit of window shopping. Everyone likes a sneaky perv don't they ?

Banned
    That's kinda funny. Her face flushed as she read your mind about the things you would like to with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would have done the same. Just keep staring without noticing what"s happening around me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's down right creepy. Please have a sense of respect if not for you, then for others out in public spaces.

Seinfeld did this already. Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You take a quick glance and you look away. You don't stare at it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I would have looked as I walked past, but I would not have stopped and stared at her, that is really creepy. You are taking advantage of her predicament and she is only doing her job. If her boyfriend saw you do that you might have ended up in hospital. Lets not forget that most women are not ML or WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with CunningLinguist. A glance while walking pass is OK... But a few secs sounds like a rather long time.

Imagine if a work colleague see you instead of a bf. It'll be harder to shake off

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast