Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will you name your shop and how to make it stands out?

What will you name your shop and how to make it stands out?

Say you got the $$ to open up a shop (can be FS or massage), what will you name it? and what special features to lure in the customers?

I will name it Kingdom of Girls (KS), and it will have a VIP lounge where VIPs can hang out before and after their session with other MLs for a smokes or drinks.

what is the perfect shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That sounds just like Kings Court. Personally, that is my worst nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Say you got the $$ to open up a shop (can be FS or massage), what will you name it? and what special features to lure in the customers?

I will name it Kingdom of Girls (KS), and it will have a VIP lounge where VIPs can hang out before and after their session with other MLs for a smokes or drinks.

what is the perfect shop?
    Haha ! If you're going to open a shop, a better way to get more suggestions and advertise at the same time is to run a naming competition, offer a few prizes, it's been done before on this forum by a shop called Eden at Villawood. You will get a lot more nominations !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I always thought it would be funny to see a brothel called C*nts 'R' Us. Just like a toy shop for the distinguished gentleman!
    Somehow, I don't think the girls that work there would like the name. Lol

Banned
    I like the name Eden.. long ago there's a Club called Eden in Gamgnam. So many hot girls were there! Don't know it's still running or closed now. Mm well if I open shop i'll call it charlie's angel and i'll change my name
    As Charlie ㅋㅋ

Banned
    I'd call it "Shooters". It's a selection of indoor putting greens with a small bar and some tellies showing fox sports. This is all a front though cause upstairs is where the brothel is. The function of the bullshit putting green and bar is for married brothers to be able to throw a putter in the trunk and say they're going to "Shooters" for a bit of practice and a beer. In reality, it's a gash factory and they're going for some cut up.

Shit, "Gash Factory". I'm trademarking that.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    I'd call it "Shooters". It's a selection of indoor putting greens with a small bar and some tellies showing fox sports. This is all a front though cause upstairs is where the brothel is. The function of the bullshit putting green and bar is for married brothers to be able to throw a putter in the trunk and say they're going to "Shooters" for a bit of practice and a beer. In reality, it's a gash factory and they're going for some cut up.

Shit, "Gash Factory". I'm trademarking that.
    I like that idea! Try for a hole in one downstairs, and one in the hole upstairs....

Banned
    Can I name an RNT shop Babycat? Does it sound suspicious?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Babycat is a great name for a club

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rojandro919 View Post
    Babycat is a great name for a club
    A club???

Banned
    I would call mine Punters Paradise. There would be at least 20 fit Asian girls in the line up and as a condition of the girls working there they must service my every sexual desire whenever I want, in between customers.......rather like the playboy mansion. I might even wear Hugh Heffners smoking jacket behind reception.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    I like that idea! Try for a hole in one downstairs, and one in the hole upstairs....
    Shoot a hole in one downstairs then upstairs you get a 20 % discount to go and shoot one into another hole (pussy or mouth hole....or the other one if you are feeling really naughty ).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would call my place "CLOUD NINE"
    Mid price, but quality ladies from Korea, Japan, Thailand, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Phillippines, Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia

And the motto would be the famous Beatles song "Happiness is a warm gun"
    Im sure you all know what that means

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Just love your thinking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes babycat. Club.

For example Rockdale 485 to me is like a club. Nice wide corridors, plenty of nice cute women walking past as you go to the waiting area, all wearing fashionable clothes.

Club is the best word for my imaginary business.

CLOUD NINE
    Where the women have an in house manicurist

Will you help me with my business? You can decide the suburb where the first building is located. North Shore works for me...

Banned
    Shop motto right there. You're in at the ground level now sir with a fantastic opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Shoot a hole in one downstairs then upstairs you get a 20 % discount to go and shoot one into another hole (pussy or mouth hole....or the other one if you are feeling really naughty ).
    Orgasmatron, you're in regardless. I need a trainer for the girls.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Shop motto right there. You're in at the ground level now sir with a fantastic opportunity.

Orgasmatron, you're in regardless. I need a trainer for the girls.
    Oooh, I like my new job. Can I wear my Hugh Heffner smoking jacket whilst I am training them ? I will do it if free as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you open up a shop punter man i will come visit!

Banned
    I always thought it would be funny to see a brothel called C*nts 'R' Us. Just like a toy shop for the distinguished gentleman!
    Somehow, I don't think the girls that work there would like the name. Lol
    Pussies R Us might be more gentlemanly !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punterman I don't think your shop would do very well.

You'd be so busy with the girls there wouldn't be any available for paying customers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast