Thread: Another unforgettable experience at Silver Fox - my sweet KATY .................KATY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Another unforgettable experience at Silver Fox - my sweet KATY .................KATY

nnnnGents Gents Gents

An exquisite blast to the past in a modern luxe setting being lovingly tended to by a luxuriant bombshell.

"My gift's my song, and this one's for you..."

Seeking a momentary escape from the weight of world-weariness, I was transported to memories of a time when the Labour Party (amongst other seats of power) was filled with charm, charisma and inspiring leadership -- when women dressed and acted like ladies, and men respected and pampered them like gentlemen.

However, 'twas I that was in for an unimaginable pampering beyond what I could've dreamt of. I deliberated at length whether to write this review, mostly out of selfish reasons, as I'd already been turned away the day before. But in the spirit of free-enterprise, paying it forward, and believing that good service must not go uncomplimented, this experience deserves two personal accolades: for the establishment and the lady, individually.

First off, the mamasan was always welcome reassuring. There were silver-lined (hehe Silver Fox) menus describing what was on offer, and payment was arranged in advance with the mamasan, avoiding the indelicacy of banal financial exchange with my chosen lady. I was blown away by how well the proprietress had outfitted the interior of this non-descript building. Throughout, the decor was tastefully classy -- fancy without being garish, with discreet.

The room, one of my hostess' favourites, was palatial -- spacious without being spartan, impeccably lit with warm lighting, a large central massage table with comfortable face holes (so many aren't). Having been to many "luxury" 5-star hotel & boutique spas across the globe, I can only say that this room is not far behind.

Now as for my choice, which I'd deliberated upon for months since I caught wind of Silver Fox not too long after its reopening. My my, what can I say. As Katy stunning photographs and style had set my heart pounding weeks before, I was as anxious as a schoolboy on his first prom date and could hardly vocalize a word, but she was warm, welcoming and kindly gentle with this nervous wreck.

In many senses (pun intended -- as there were senses opened that I never knew I had), it was my "first time" with this kind of experience, as my infrequent "happy-ending" massages over the decades have left me with a sense of weltschmerz, almost dread, even, at having to ingest the sensual equivalent of a Happy Meal -- knowing it's junk and bad for you, but ordering one anyway because you're so darned hungry, with the childish reassurance of having a cheap plastic toy at the end.

Having groaned (2nd pun) up into a lazy undesirable Jabba the Hutt on these Maccas, pizzas and generic asian takeouts, I knew I needed a healing detox (and possibly a lapband), hence this (ad)venture. What I'd stumbled upon, instead, in the form Katy, was a gourmet omikase gastronomic Heston Blumenthal-beating exquisite degustation experience, that, without going into details as a gentleman shouldn't, leaves my heart pounding, throughout the whole sweetly reminiscent sleepless night, and does still, almost a full day afterwards. If I could try to find words to describe her, it would be the sublimation of beauty, sensuality and sensitivity only vaguely personified in Christina Hendricks' flaming locks & gentle yet piercing eyes, Dita von Teese's impeccable get-up, Jessica Rabbit's otherworldly figure, Danaerys' daring confidence, and Marilyn Monroe's coquettish presence. Sheepishly whispered when her skilled fingers began their dance: "I feel like I'm in heaven". Needless to say I was grinning like an idiot from ear to ear the remainder of the day, and was spurred and invigorated enough to win a competitive match later that evening against an opponent I'd been easily whupped by a few times before.

Thank you, KATY. Mind + heart + senses = blown. Exhilaratingly annihilated & can't get you out of my head

HR

Attachment 43913

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Of course, I still love Salma

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you Thank you Katy again, see you soon

Banned
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
    Dear Richard

Thank you for your review. Under new management and refurbishment, Silver Fox is committed to provide the bets service to our customers through our beautiful angels.

We want every customer to be happy.

Katy is only happy if you are happy. She has an angelic face and a wonderful service oriented personality.
    We hope to see you next time.

Address: Level 2, 376 Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000
    Telephone: 02 8057 3051 or 0424 397 168

https://www.facebook.com/MySilverFoxClub/