Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Redemption

Junior Member(有D料到)

Redemption

I've always been a mid-tier punter. Never ventured into the high or low tiers before, so decided to check out 7 Cowper for shits and giggles. Nothing to lose right, it's cheap as chips and they've even got a limited time promotion? Poor judgement. Worst decision. I won't go into detail but if I was to describe the experience in one line - it would be like grabbing the closest milf in reach at the local Bunnings Warehouse and having a quicky inside one of the garden sheds.

I'm in some serious need for therapy. Any recommendations for someone whose close to the top of the industry? Barbie at Ginza? Blue/Wendy at 5 star? Asako at PPP? Nana at Dreamgirls? Let us know your favourites.

Banned
    Wet wipes, not sure what the purpose of this thread is but probably not a fair thing to put on the forum based upon one visit as they are an advertiser. 7 Cowper can be hit and miss like a lot of shops but I have had some very good sessions there and the owners are nice people. You probably went on a bad day. It is no worse than a lot of other value shops.

If you want top of the industry then pay for it and dont go trying to find it in those types of shops as you won't.

Not sure what responses you are expecting when you ask for recommendations as they are all available in the AR section.

One of my punting dreams is to fuck a milf from Bunnings in the gardening section, especially if she has the Bunnings uniform on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wetwipes1 View Post
    I've always been a mid-tier punter. Never ventured into the high or low tiers before, so decided to check out 7 Cowper for shits and giggles. Nothing to lose right, it's cheap as chips and they've even got a limited time promotion? Poor judgement. Worst decision. I won't go into detail but if I was to describe the experience in one line - it would be like grabbing the closest milf in reach at the local Bunnings Warehouse and having a quicky inside one of the garden sheds.

I'm in some serious need for therapy. Any recommendations for someone whose close to the top of the industry? Barbie at Ginza? Blue/Wendy at 5 star? Asako at PPP? Nana at Dreamgirls? Let us know your favourites.
    HAHAHA i went there once or twice cannot remember but once when i was really inexperienced and the milf just came in, grabbed my hand and prompted me to follow her..... she had big tits so i didn't resist, turned out to be an alright session, though would not recommend. Just a shop for a quick fuck for locals in the area.

Jolin at Ginza is my recommendation!! she'll elevate your spirit with her icy bbbj!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Wet wipes, not sure what the purpose of this thread is but probably not a fair thing to put on the forum based upon one visit as they are an advertiser.

If you want top of the industry then pay for it and dont go trying to find it in those types of shops as you won't.

Not sure what responses you are expecting when you ask for recommendations as they are all available in the AR section.
    Just wanted to share some of my experiences on the forum - some of them will be good, others won't be, this turns out to be one that isn't. It happens and that's more than enough reason to share it. Just to be clear, I didn't go in there expecting top of the industry. I went in there to experience something I hadn't done before (going into a value shop). Just like you, I'm all for broadening my horizons. But I'm relatively new, still working my way up towards MMF with a stranger.

I feel the AR section sometimes feels too generic and overly optimistic, with the exception of a few excellent and detailed reviews (yours included). Doesn't allow easy comparison. That's why I'm asking for recommendations here.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwipes1 View Post
    I feel the AR section sometimes feels too generic and overly optimistic, with the exception of a few excellent and detailed reviews (yours included). Doesn't allow easy comparison. That's why I'm asking for recommendations here.
    This is definitely the case, I dislike writing about bad sessions I've had and tend to simply omit reviews of these. My bad sessions have only been at the value shops with one exception that I actually wrote about, and that was basically 2 MLs turning me down due to size and I just took a shower and left

All of my ARs have been ones I have enjoyed, though some more then others.

I haven't tried 5star, PPP or Dreamgirls due to being quite comfortable at Ginza so I can only recommend Barbie or Jolin @ Ginza, oh I'd highly recommend Mona or Victoria @ Gladesville but I haven't done an AR on Mona yet.

Banned
    One of my punting dreams is to fuck a milf from Bunnings in the gardening section, especially if she has the Bunnings uniform on.
    And with fresh dynamic lifter under her fingernails?

Wet myself.

Women in uniform sometimes they look so cold
    Women in uniform but ooh they feel so warm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    And with fresh dynamic lifter under her fingernails?

Wet myself.
    Makes a change from picking my Chinese Aunties up in Woolies !!

I reckon the girls in the Bunnings adverts are quite fit. I would go there.

Banned
    I cum when i smell the sausage sizzle

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I cum when i smell the sausage sizzle

Lol. I would love to make you cum Xmas, with my sausages. Pm me if you want to try. I will pay you double the normal rate. Do it if you dare.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would also like some recommendations from 5 Star.

Banned
    She has just pm'd me and we are making arrangements. I will post an AR after we have done the dirty deed together. Now we just need to choose which Bunnings to meet at so that we can fuck behind the geraniums. Oooh I can't wait to unwrap my lovely Christmas present. Hope she has her Santa uniform on.

Banned
    After that we are having sausage sizzle!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She has just pm'd me and we are making arrangements. I will post an AR after we have done the dirty deed together. Now we just need to choose which Bunnings to meet at so that we can fuck behind the geraniums. Oooh I can't wait to unwrap my lovely Christmas present. Hope she has her Santa uniform on.
    Let us know which Bunnings. I'll come dressed as one of Santa's helpers, will jot down every juicy detail in case you miss it for your AR and will join in MMF when I've had enough.

Banned
    the one makes opponent cum first ! Will be a winner...

Banned
    I am trying to arrange it. The pm has been sent and the challenge is on. Can I bring Christmas out of retirement as my next great punting adventure. Go on Christmas do it. If you have read my multiple orgasm thread today you surely want a taste of that don't you ?

Banned
    Well I just received my response via pm. My dreams have been shattered. The lady is not for turning.

Looks like another lonely trip to Bunnings on my own. Merry Christmas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    damn! was looking forward to the AR! my dreams have been shattered too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was looking forward to the AR by Christmas!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtitlover View Post
    damn! was looking forward to the AR! my dreams have been shattered too
    She will come around after she reads this

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ultiple-orgasm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast