Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hk, Taiwan vs China

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hk, Taiwan vs China

I know it is a huge generalisation but I find that HK and Taiwanese MLs more friendly and accomodating than Chinese ones. I have a very small sample size but most of the time I find the chinese MLs more clinical and less warm. I dont know any of the cultural backgrounds of why this might be and I dont speak mandarin so it might just be a language thing? Anyone else agree or not?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Probably not.

But I tend to still prefer Taiwanese though.

I've had good punts with some Chinese.

Hk not sure. Not many around lol

And it's a luck of a draw thing I guess. Speaking the language does help.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I dont think the HK ones are born and raised in HK. I reckon they might've stayed in HK for a short period before coming here. I've met a few who said they are from HK and when I speak to them in canto, they have speak with the mainland accented canto.

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I dont think the HK ones are born and raised in HK. I reckon they might've stayed in HK for a short period before coming here. I've met a few who said they are from HK and when I speak to them in canto, they have speak with the mainland accented canto.
    Go and see Cici at 227 !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ass90 View Post
    I know it is a huge generalisation but I find that HK and Taiwanese MLs more friendly and accomodating than Chinese ones. I have a very small sample size but most of the time I find the chinese MLs more clinical and less warm. I dont know any of the cultural backgrounds of why this might be and I dont speak mandarin so it might just be a language thing? Anyone else agree or not?

May be its you ??

Hi all i am a long time lurker and irregular punter (RnT mostly). I must admit most of my experiences have been nothing much to write here or anywhere about. The reason for this I have decided is that for me it is the thrill of plannkmg my rare punts and the thought of doing something illicit while the rest of the world goes on just a few metres away. Jusy thinking about my mext punt gets my heart beating a bit faster, whereas the actual act is usually a bit of let down in comparison. I jave always thought the brain is the biggest sex organ and I guess for menit is true. What about others - does anyone else have the same experience?

Ps. Being a foundation member, may be you can post some of your experiences to stimulate more discussions on the actual punt rather than asking questions without an actual event to discuss ?

Just a thought,

Have a nice day mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely not a language barrier thing, on a personal note/experience every race is pretty much the same just depends on your personality.

Banned
    my experience are very limited

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As bro AHLUNGOR mention above, go and try Cici @ 227 she is from HK

Banned
    This weekend I want Korean, Jap or Taiwan/China

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Actually I did have a nice experience at 121 with Georgina (hk) great part 1. Part 2 also very good nice slow hj and allows access downstairs if you are gentle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Havent tried a lot of hk girls. Mostly Taiwan or China. Can't really tell the difference 😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am close to agreeing with you. What I would say is, it is easier to find a friendly and accomodating ML who is from Hong Kong or Taiwan, than to find one from China.

Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    I am close to agreeing with you. What I would say is, it is easier to find a friendly and accomodating ML who is from Hong Kong or Taiwan, than to find one from China.
    I don't have a lot of experiences with Taiwanese girls (that honour goes to brother Mate........haha), one T girl quickly comes to mind is Mena, and she was many people's favourite anyway for good all round personality, appearance and services !

Hong Kong girl and China girls to me are pretty much the same with the Cantonese connection probably by a nose, but how can you split or rate them really ?

Team Hong Kong: Vivian (Zanadu), Joanne (Chequers), Sophie (501), Maggie (501), Lisa (Stanmore), Dolphine (Stanmore), Tiffany, Cici (227), Coco, Mia, Joey and Yoyo (SL)

Team China: Jojo, Sasa & Mia (501), Mimi, Lisa & Cherry (no 1 girls), Rebecca (227) and Rebecca (14 Concord), Emma ( G Cups), Amy, Bobo, Michelle (all Stanmore) ! And of course the Lovely Cici at SL of historical importance !

All very special ladies to me ! So why do we have to rate them ?

We are all so bloody lucky !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Absolutely LOVE Taiwanese girls!

Some of my all time favourites have been Taiwanese. They are so gentle and sweet!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've know a few Taiwanese girls socially, had a couple of students as flat mates. Definitely a much more sociable experience then with mainlanders.

Also had a few in RnT, again much more pleasant

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I've know a few Taiwanese girls socially, had a couple of students as flat mates. Definitely a much more sociable experience then with mainlanders.

Also had a few in RnT, again much more pleasant
    I agree with that !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dont forget about Renee @diva from hk. Although She seemed more like Aussie/kiwi when talking to her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    There are more than 100k Taiwanese girls holding working holiday visa in Australia right now.

Simple and easy to score a good one.

Taiwanese girls generally are more caring.
    Those come from southern part particular good attitude.
    Those come from northern part very good at make up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Absolutely LOVE Taiwanese girls!

Some of my all time favourites have been Taiwanese. They are so gentle and sweet!
    I agree they are so gentle & sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    I tend to agree with the above in that Taiwanese are better than mainland Chinese girls when it comes to personality, appearance and service. Most are friendly and communicate better than Chinese girls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast