Thread: WL's friends ...

Junior Member(有D料到)

WL's friends ...

I have a regular asian WL friend of mine, who has a student friend who wished to "trial" this business.

I had the honour of being her first trial customer at a discount ... albeit to say, she was a very fresh and young inexperienced lady. Myself and her experienced friend gave her some tips for her to consider pursueing this career.

Has anyone else had the pleasure of booking "amateur" ladies???

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    not a WL but a normal massage shop girl. I was her very first customer on her very first day and I too gave her a lot of advice on that maiden session. In the following months my role was as her mentor / counselor / professional advisor / sex buddy. When we went out for dinner more often than not she'd pay the whole bill. When her roommate was away I'd stay at her place. Things went awkward when her parents came over and she insisted that I meet them. Well, her dad was slightly younger than me .....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    not a WL but a normal massage shop girl. I was her very first customer on her very first day and I too gave her a lot of advice on that maiden session. In the following months my role was as her mentor / counselor / professional advisor / sex buddy. When we went out for dinner more often than not she'd pay the whole bill. When her roommate was away I'd stay at her place. Things went awkward when her parents came over and she insisted that I meet them. Well, her dad was slightly younger than me .....
    Dont finish there BW ..what the hell happened . Did u marry her? Is her father now your father in law? Was she asian?
    What page of the book do i need to go to get these answers?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    suffice to say she's now back in her home country living a 'normal' life .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveAsianBabes View Post
    I have a regular asian WL friend of mine, who has a student friend who wished to "trial" this business.

I had the honour of being her first trial customer at a discount ... albeit to say, she was a very fresh and young inexperienced lady. Myself and her experienced friend gave her some tips for her to consider pursueing this career.

Has anyone else had the pleasure of booking "amateur" ladies???
    I was having a bad week until iread that, now i'm having a shit week! Why doesnt that happen to me??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually they (mamasan) would say if the new ml is inexperienced or not. So that could help

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wouldn't mind seeing a new ML/WL..as in new to business.

Experience is great but sometimes freshness is hard to refuse

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eyo1032 View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing a new ML/WL..as in new to business.

Experience is great but sometimes freshness is hard to refuse
    Someone who needs a bit of tutoring in the bedroom is definitely hard to refuse.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Someone who needs a bit of tutoring in the bedroom is definitely hard to refuse.
    Especially if keen to learn! and if natural talent is there Bit of nurturing never hurt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My second ever punt was with a Private WL who was a first timer too. I was her first timer. Her phone messages were so funny she really didn't have a clue. When I arrive I forsure knew she didnt know anything was genuine and she did tell me up front I was her first client after the end of the session lol.