Thread: COCO, such a sweetheart and service star

Junior Member(有D料到)

COCO, such a sweetheart and service star

Hi all bros,
    hope you all well,

Finish work yesterday and thinking to have some fun, went to no 7 and rang mamasang to ask for infor. got told 4 girls were avaialable and asked friendly mamasang which one is good, got told try COCO who was new and good service. Paid money and went into room. when I was taking shower coco step in, first impression she is tall and big boobs, nice looking as well.

After shower we lay down on bed, had a bit chat, she just came to Australia one month ago, still new and missing home like oversea student which turned me on straight away. After catbath she started licking my balls and little brother. her tongue was really soft and wet. feeling so good. After I request 69, she quickly went to wash her sis and came back, she did not shave which is so unusual for WL, also turned me on as well as she is new. after long time 69, she jumped on and cowgirl for a while. She was moaning and control the pace very well. After a while we changed to doggie and normal positon, her boobs were hugh and soft, fuck her from behind was so good, and she knows how to pleasure man very well.

after 20 minutes i unload my shoot, overall she was so great, will go back again for her.

face: 8/10
    service: 10/10
    value for money. yes
    go back again. yes

Besides Cowper Shop chiming in here, can anyone verify that their pictures of employees are even close to accurate?

Thanks in Advance

Mr B
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Besides Cowper Shop chiming in here, can anyone verify that their pictures of employees are even close to accurate?

Thanks in Advance

Mr B
    Mostly false. It is a MILF shop with mostly average girls. Have been there quite a lot over the years and you unearth the odd treasure but not often. Nice people that run it though.

Cheers Punterman
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

This Coco ??

I love to Spanish those soft white tits just like that , may be a bit of lube ??

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful beautiful girls booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews