Thread: Jolin - not the best but another quality session

Banned

Jolin - not the best but another quality session

There seems to be a flurry of recent ARs for Jolin since her return from a week-long break adding to the existing ARs (I've notice since her return she is now only 'Asian only'....). Even though they all roughly described the same experience, I’ll add my own AR to the pile.

Booked the night before on what later looked like her second last time slot before the end of her shift on another wet Saturday afternoon.

Arrived a few minutes early and the place looked pretty quiet. Wilson did not seem to be as under the pump as my last two visits – must be because of the rain.

Waited a few minutes in the waiting room before being called up to Room 2 – the same room in which I saw Alina.

It is pretty clear that Jolin had some work done to her face, but it was just within the realms of what I find cute or attractive. Her breasts are enhanced but they looked, felt and jiggled like they were natural - there does not appear to be any obvious scars except for the one just above her belly.

The shower was the stock standard that I have experienced from punting (but not as sensual as with Alina and Erica) – thorough cleaning, DFK, BBBJ, a little bit of back standing nuru.

After the shower, I had my first ever experience of the ice BBBJ – it was something. I felt my loins boiling and so I asked if we could move to DATY.

DATY was my favourite part of the session. In fact, it may now be one of my favourite things to do when punting. At first, Jolin appeared to be a bit apprehensive or going through the motions. There was no music playing from her phone or from the hifi system, the room was quiet, and I could hear the screams of ecstasy from another WL nearby (who was that?? you daawg….). But before long I sensed her relaxing as I showed that I had some idea on what I’m doing and her moans grew louder.

She bucked her hips, opened her legs wider, ground against my mouth and tongue, then made like Xenia Onatopp and crushed my head with her thighs as she came. I eased off and flicked her engorged clit with my tongue causing her to spasm each time. She wanted me to keep going and so I did. But really, it was all her and I was her masturbatory object – she faced fucked me until she exploded in a quivering hot mess. The experience was sublime and part of me wish that I could have taped it to relive it over and over and over again along with my second visit to 5 Star with Blue (no AR for that one).

Jolin climbed Onatopp of me after Targajajouka Jnr put on his raincoat. Soon the raincoat was as wet as my umbrella from her juices. I must have got really worked up from DATY and the quick BBBJ because it was not long before I unloaded in her. The amazing thing is she can squeeze herself around my cock, which I forgot was one of her talents, and milked me dry.

After a short break, we 69’ed for a few minutes and attempted Round 2. Attempted.

In the night before the session, I woke up with a wet mess in my briefs. Damn – a week and a half’s worth of ammo all blown away in a negligent discharge. I was out of ammo after Round 1.

But that did not stop me from being hard enough to pound her in missionary, doggie, then back to missionary till she came again. We continued after with cowgirl and doggie again until the phone rang and I called it quits.

A little bit disappointed on how my time with Jolin ended and it was a little of a come down from the highs of seeing Blue twice. Whilst it was nevertheless another quality Ginza session, it was not my best.

In terms of ranking, out of my 3 Ginza visits thus far, I would rank it behind my experience with Shelley and just about equal with Alina (I have reconsidered my time with Alina since my AR - it wasn't as bad as I had written).

As I was leaving I almost mistakenly entered the room next to the reception doorway as it was open. Another WL entered that room which I unfortunately did not get to see who it was but she had long brown hair down to her lower back and was wearing an elegant black dress. After checking the roster, I’m guessing it was Barbie. I wasn’t really interested in her before because of the comparison in the ARs of her looks to Asa Akira, but now I am intrigued.

Ahh I'm disappointed you didn't enjoy yourself as much as I did right after you.

I previously would put her on par with Shelley (who I agree is great) but now slightly higher after my last visit. I guess the main difference for me was that she was very relaxed on my return visit and became a lot more playful.

Btw I saw the same girl you mentioned in the elegant dress near Wilson, I believe that was either Zoe or Alina but I didn't see her face, Barbie has noticeably curly hair and I'd recommend her highly.

Banned
    Thanks for that wonderfully eloquent AR tarajajouka. Loved every word of it.

We need to hear more from you please.

And if you're capable of bringing Jolin to a peak 3 times in an hour -- when she's near the end of her working day -- she must love what she's doing, and you must know what you're doing.

Bravo!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Ahh I'm disappointed you didn't enjoy yourself as much as I did right after you.

I previously would put her on par with Shelley (who I agree is great) but now slightly higher after my last visit. I guess the main difference for me was that she was very relaxed on my return visit and became a lot more playful.

Btw I saw the same girl you mentioned in the elegant dress near Wilson, I believe that was either Zoe or Alina but I didn't see her face, Barbie has noticeably curly hair and I'd recommend her highly.
    No, I did enjoy myself. It just wasn't omg, it was my best experience ever!! as what most of the other ARs had because it wasn't for me personally. Having said that, I usually try to see the same WL twice (if it was a good session) before I make a final judgment - from my own experience, WLs tend to open up and move beyond their 'routine' and usually that's when the real fun happens as you probably know.

The disappointment is really in myself. I was looking forward to the session but the little mishap in the lead up set me back a little and I suppose put me in the mind frame that was less than ideal - I usually finish off Round 2 in each punt, and if it don't I get this incomplete feeling. Part of the reason is that I finish Round 1 too quick. But anyways, i'm dealing with it - silly stuff and no biggie.

Look it this way - I warmed her up for you. Pretty sure she had an empty time slot before me as Wilson texted me before saying that Jolin was ready earlier than my booking time, and she was finishing eating something just when I entered the room. So I suppose she was relatively 'fresh'.

And it definitely wasn't Alina in the black dress. Could be Zoe but according to the roster she (and Alina) were already working and coming towards the end of their shift. The mystery WL looked like she was prepping for her shift as Wilson's female offsider was in the room as well, which leads me to think that it was Barbie - her shift was about to start just when I was leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    Thanks for that wonderfully eloquent AR tarajajouka. Loved every word of it.

We need to hear more from you please.

And if you're capable of bringing Jolin to a peak 3 times in an hour -- when she's near the end of her working day -- she must love what she's doing, and you must know what you're doing.

Bravo!
    Cheers Writer of Speeches.

It was actually 4 times. I forgot the one when she was riding me at the beginning of Round 2. Hehe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like it's jolin version 2.0 now?
    I've seen Jolin twice a while ago and while service was good as ginza's usual, body is not the usual korean WL with enhanced this and that. I'm intrigued