Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cum in side service (creampie) @@

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cum in side service (creampie) @@

Found Private girl with creampie. Just $350/hr.

I am interesting to try it. Anyone tried same services ?

http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...al-27/19001662

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesus.. only if you had 3 months to live

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    Jesus.. only if you had 3 months to live
    Totally agree with that comment

Banned
    This girl provides all natural services including natural anal. What???? Who wants to play Russian roulette?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    There are plenty of them on Cracker and back page some include it in their price starting at $200 per hour and upwards some want $100 extra and so on.

If you want to run the risk and shorten your chance of a healthy old age then go for it unless your already 80 in which case you probably have nothing to loose.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    erm that be a NOPE.. why would u willingly go out of your way to catch something nasty and pay for the pleasure.. jesus no!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    don't be a bare back brother. not worth it bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just back from China and I found there were many girls provided "liquid condom" which was applied on girls' pussy before sex. They claimed it was much better than normal condom because you can fuck them without condom and cum inside pussy, also they told me the "liquid condom" can prevent you from STD as well or even better than normal condom. I didn't know if it was true because I searched online and didn't get any useful information about it.

I guess the girls you found on Cracker may use this because I believe they come from China.

Quote Originally Posted by yipaoruhun View Post
    I just back from China and I found there were many girls provided "liquid condom" which was applied on girls' pussy before sex. They claimed it was much better than normal condom because you can fuck them without condom and cum inside pussy, also they told me the "liquid condom" can prevent you from STD as well or even better than normal condom. I didn't know if it was true because I searched online and didn't get any useful information about it.

I guess the girls you found on Cracker may use this because I believe they come from China.
    Did you have a session the liquid condom and if so did you actually see the girls apply it. (Can PM me if you want).
    After doing a quick search it seems they have been around a while, especially in china. Sounds like a good and more enjoyable option for both parties if they work as described. I guess the problem for us punters is unless we see the girls apply it do we really know they are using it. Also it seems that it protects the woman but I can't find anything that says if the woman already has something the guy will be protected, like how a traditional condom works both ways.
    For these reason I will stick to bringing and using my own contraceptives.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    Did you have a session the liquid condom and if so did you actually see the girls apply it. (Can PM me if you want).
    After doing a quick search it seems they have been around a while, especially in china. Sounds like a good and more enjoyable option for both parties if they work as described. I guess the problem for us punters is unless we see the girls apply it do we really know they are using it. Also it seems that it protects the woman but I can't find anything that says if the woman already has something the guy will be protected, like how a traditional condom works both ways.
    For these reason I will stick to bringing and using my own contraceptives.
    I didn't try the liquid condom because it was a new thing for me and I didn't want to have any risk. I just shared what I found. Also I just guessed they may apply the liquid condom. I will never try rubber-less sex when I don't know if the liquid condom works well.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by yipaoruhun View Post

Quite a few years ago there were similar products on the market, a lozenge that foamed up as a spermicide when it was put into the vagina. Supposedly took about 15 minutes to activate and circulate. Don't think it offered STD protection, but I was using them with regular girlfriends, and they never got preggers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Quite a few years ago there were similar products on the market, a lozenge that foamed up as a spermicide when it was put into the vagina. Supposedly took about 15 minutes to activate and circulate. Don't think it offered STD protection, but I was using them with regular girlfriends, and they never got preggers.
    Sounds a bit gross

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    A lozenge? Was it good for sore throats?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    might as well just ask if you can stick a bunch of her drug needles in you, get it out of the way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    U can find some at $120 ph out in west or $150 ph in north shore...

Quote Originally Posted by cdr123 View Post
    Found Private girl with creampie. Just $350/hr.

I am interesting to try it. Anyone tried same services ?

http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...al-27/19001662
    If that's what you are after, what are you still waiting for , do her now before she may be too sick to continue........

Good luck !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow! Very risky! BBBJ is risky enough, let alone going in the back door😵

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    Wow! Very risky! BBBJ is risky enough, let alone going in the back door��

I don't think bbbj is risky. Have done it more than 1,000 times. Clean as a whistle. Same with DATY.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AR please ahha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    I don't think bbbj is risky. Have done it more than 1,000 times. Clean as a whistle. Same with DATY.
    There is definitely a risk with any oral done without a dom

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast