Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cum in side service (creampie) @@

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cum in side service (creampie) @@

Found Private girl with creampie. Just $350/hr.

I am interesting to try it. Anyone tried same services ?

http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...al-27/19001662

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesus.. only if you had 3 months to live

Banned
    This girl provides all natural services including natural anal. What???? Who wants to play Russian roulette?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    There are plenty of them on Cracker and back page some include it in their price starting at $200 per hour and upwards some want $100 extra and so on.

If you want to run the risk and shorten your chance of a healthy old age then go for it unless your already 80 in which case you probably have nothing to loose.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    erm that be a NOPE.. why would u willingly go out of your way to catch something nasty and pay for the pleasure.. jesus no!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    might as well just ask if you can stick a bunch of her drug needles in you, get it out of the way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    U can find some at $120 ph out in west or $150 ph in north shore...

Quote Originally Posted by cdr123 View Post
    Found Private girl with creampie. Just $350/hr.

I am interesting to try it. Anyone tried same services ?

http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...al-27/19001662
    If that's what you are after, what are you still waiting for , do her now before she may be too sick to continue........

Good luck !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow! Very risky! BBBJ is risky enough, let alone going in the back door😵

Senior Member(無間使者)
    AR please ahha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    Wow! Very risky! BBBJ is risky enough, let alone going in the back door��

I don't think bbbj is risky. Have done it more than 1,000 times. Clean as a whistle. Same with DATY.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    I don't think bbbj is risky. Have done it more than 1,000 times. Clean as a whistle. Same with DATY.
    There is definitely a risk with any oral done without a dom

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure that when it comes to natural oral the risk is more on the giving side and not the receiving. Happy to hear other opinions as I'm always scared to DATY as I get worried I may contract something

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    Pretty sure that when it comes to natural oral the risk is more on the giving side and not the receiving. Happy to hear other opinions as I'm always scared to DATY as I get worried I may contract something
    The risk is there for both! Don't get me wrong I have had plenty of BBBJ's in my time with WL and probably will in the future but you have to know the risk is there.

http://swop.org.au/sexual-health

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The risk is there for both! Don't get me wrong I have had plenty of BBBJ's in my time with WL and probably will in the future but you have to know the risk is there.

http://swop.org.au/sexual-health
    Damn.. always thought BBBJs would be STI-proof. Would anyone know whether or not shops actually get their workers checked often? Like is it heavily regulated or not really?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    Damn.. always thought BBBJs would be STI-proof. Would anyone know whether or not shops actually get their workers checked often? Like is it heavily regulated or not really?
    you would like to think that the higher end shops have their girls reguarly checked but not sure if it works that way...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you would like to think that the higher end shops have their girls reguarly checked but not sure if it works that way...
    I thought there was some sort of legal component to WLs getting checked at regular intervals. Can anyone else provide some input as it's a little concerning haha.

Banned
    Some girls stated that they have their regular 3 monthly checks for STI's, HIV and AIDs. I wonder whether shops request new girls to get tested first before they start work. Any feedback from the shops?

Yeah I know what people say, its individual choice, and its available for a price. Go over to the parlour pages site and people think its all Aokay.
    I remember back in the early 1980's when HIV/AIDS started to bite the Health Authorities in NSW had the power and detained a few girls with HIV/AIDS for offering unprotected services. I presume they still have these powers and I sure wish they would use them again, to send a message, not only to protect everyone as a public health service, but to protect the public health budget as anyone who picks anything up like HIV/AIDS will be using the free public health system for treatment which is not cheap and YOU and I will be PAYING for their treatment it thru taxes.

I don't know where to report such practices, the closest page is here http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/infecti...ification.aspx

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely not a smart thing to be doing

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast