Quote Originally Posted by Pleck View Post
    Life is like Russian Roulette
    Except you always die at the end?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbonz View Post
    Except you always die at the end?
    And how much you suffer before you die

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Topics like CIP, pussysliding and rimming make me wonder how much (if any) safe sex education people get in those Asian countries. I would have thought Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand and South Korea (all modern countries) would provide the basics to their young people. WTF? Heard of AIDS?? Hep A and B?? and what about pregnancy? Why are girls saying yes to this?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ivor Biggen View Post
    Topics like CIP, pussysliding and rimming make me wonder how much (if any) safe sex education people get in those Asian countries. I would have thought Japan, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand and South Korea (all modern countries) would provide the basics to their young people. WTF? Heard of AIDS?? Hep A and B?? and what about pregnancy? Why are girls saying yes to this?
    Still can’t believe anyone would want to pay for this service or any girl would offer it....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ivor Biggen View Post
    Not sure sex ed covers this "next level" of sexual topics. Thought it would be more like "this is how babies are made, wear a condom if you don't want one"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I came from a SEA country. Sex ed is very basic. Penis goes in vagina and thats how babies are born, no mention of any diseases

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No joke, I'm tempted to try of these on locanto. Problem is that well... its locanto so you don't really know who you get.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whyme View Post
    No joke, I'm tempted to dry of these on locanto. Problem is that well... its locanto so you don't really know who you get.
    Honestly I've seen very very few who advertise these sorts of services that actually look like legit ads. Most are on Locanto, and most you know are fake photos, and I have to assume fake profiles. Have seen some legit looking ones that charge big dollars, but damn, the risk is so high.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by danr81 View Post
    Honestly I've seen very very few who advertise these sorts of services that actually look like legit ads. Most are on Locanto, and most you know are fake photos, and I have to assume fake profiles. Have seen some legit looking ones that charge big dollars, but damn, the risk is so high.
    Yea. I reverse search the images and usually find them fake. All just search up the phone number and it leads to some other girls with the same phone number which probably indicates some sort of agency. Some of have review stars on the site which is probably not trusthworthy either. Even then I feel like trying one just for the fuck of it.

The last punt I had before the lockdown was with a girl at Kellys at Fivedock. She didnt offer natural but it happened anyway, one of the best punts I have had...its killing me not being able to remember her name

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Won't risk it. Agree only if you had 3 months or less to live.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whyme View Post
    No joke, I'm tempted to try of these on locanto. Problem is that well... its locanto so you don't really know who you get.
    Oh man, don't risk it... why not just bring your own doms... some of those nice pricey really thin ones. Feels almost as good as natural and you don't leave wondering if you caught the plague.

natty with a WL, that's super high risk for super low reward.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoko View Post

Ahh No Thanks..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cnzzsbdlsb View Post
    Won't risk it. Agree only if you had 3 months or less to live.
    That's when you shoot up and do all those fucked up things you know you shouldn't do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    That's when you shoot up and do all those fucked up things you know you shouldn't do.
    Then the doctor tells you they switched the medical reports by accident.

Banned
    I "go in raw or not at all" that's my motto.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    creampie thread is always hot hot hawtttttt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clownfiesta View Post
    I came from a SEA country. Sex ed is very basic. Penis goes in vagina and thats how babies are born, no mention of any diseases
    Aren't there brothels in Japan that are bareback with no use of condoms? I wonder what their rates of STIs are in the country.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast