Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What u gonna do after you lost interest in girls?

What u gonna do after you lost interest in girls?

As the topic said, what u gonna do? find a new hobby? or get a nice soprts car? a fishing boat? a motobike(probably end up disable urself) ?

or eventually become just like me...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Red John View Post
    As the topic said, what u gonna do? find a new hobby? or get a nice soprts car? a fishing boat? a motobike(probably end up disable urself) ?

or eventually become just like me...
    It is harder to get board with different pussy as it takes time and like many different sports car you will get board they get similar after a while and most you really takes an efford lots of concentration to drive them. Get lots of hobby like fishing, go to the beach, family and still some pussy on the side do it in moderation cant go wrong

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if you lost interest in girls you shouldnt be on this forum! Jeez! more and more weird threads these days!

to RED JOHN

Whats wrong with you..?
    there is nothing you can do , just get a knife and cut you dick off and throw it in to bin,.....open your eyes there are so many beautiful girls out there,once you open your eyes and have a look around you will know ...we leave in this wonderful world.........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You should quit smoking first if you are a smoker, it does wonders to wake up your little bro. Its all about your fitness.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol if you loose interest in girls, than you have no choice to go to the dark side.
    That's Asian ladyboys aka Katoys.
    Pre Op and Post Op. The choice is yours.

Thank God for sexxy Korean Women to keep us straight.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    When I get bored and lose interest in girls, they are going to nail the top on and put me 6ft under.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try guys. Sweetgirl may have some to offer.

Banned
    I wouldn't say I've lost interest in girls, but as I've gotten older, they definitely don't act as my priority anymore. When I was younger, I'd be looking here and there, keeping eyes out for hot girls, trying to get with any girl I found remotely attractive. But as I've matured, I've realised that they're just a drain on your money, time and freedom, and too many wear so much make up these days they look completely different when you wake up next to them the next day.

My priority now is money. Like that JP Morgan prank going round the net says, there is no point in spending my money (which appreciates over time) on a depreciating asset (girls as they age).

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by project_manager006 View Post
    I wouldn't say I've lost interest in girls, but as I've gotten older, they definitely don't act as my priority anymore. When I was younger, I'd be looking here and there, keeping eyes out for hot girls, trying to get with any girl I found remotely attractive. But as I've matured, I've realised that they're just a drain on your money, time and freedom, and too many wear so much make up these days they look completely different when you wake up next to them the next day.

My priority now is money. Like that JP Morgan prank going round the net says, there is no point in spending my money (which appreciates over time) on a depreciating asset (girls as they age).
    Money and women both important.

Say you have lots of money and make more and more.
    Where are you going to spend it?
    What can make you more happier? More $$?
    This is an endless journey. But life has an end.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    get interested in penis

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by project_manager006 View Post

Well I cant see the point in earning lots of money and not spending it just leaving it for someone else to spent when your gone.

I just love spending time with beautiful women.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Money and women both important.

Say you have lots of money and make more and more.
    Where are you going to spend it?
    What can make you more happier? More $$?
    This is an endless journey. But life has an end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Well I cant see the point in earning lots of money and not spending it just leaving it for someone else to spent when your gone.

I just love spending time with beautiful women.
    Bros, I didn't say not to spend your hard earned money - I was trying to say it may, or probably is, a waste of it if you're just going to spend it on girls. There are more options than a) not spend money and b) punting. The world is your oyster.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    The more you earn the more you spend this is normal. I am still turning around to look at something beautiful those nice long legs and nice ass curvy ass hmmm yummy so I am still young

to red john

there is nothing hobby like sport car , motorbike , fishing boat or anything in this world can beat juicy box.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I get board, I'll just play bored games.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd open a brothel

i will be applly as quality control of the box then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i aggree with you with you ddkf85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast