Summer's magic touch extends now to the local girls with Aussie ML Chloe working Thursdays. Nicely tall and slim (she wears an over-padded bra for inspection which is uneccessary as she has a nicely sensitive set of Bs under the foam), she has a few tatts which aren't normally my thing, but this if quickly forgotten when she starts purring in your ear and putting the silken touch into the under-carriage. If you were 20 you might call her a MILF, for me she was the unattainable girl a few years ahead of me in high school who always wore the short skirts and the sheer bra for maximum effect.

I normally blow a healthy volume which gets commented upon frequently (though I suspect they say that to all the boys?), but even I was impressed by how much of the baby batter she continued to coax out after the initial rush. This is indicative of the state of arousal she generated then released in a torrent when she pulled the trigger!

This is a different Chloe to who has worked there before, and I got the feeling she is relatively new to the industry. This is not to say she's a newbie, she has the moves and the confidence of a women who loves men, who loves a bit of excitment, and will reward those who play along.