Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yuko.. teaches me never to stray from Ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yuko.. teaches me never to stray from Ginza

Booked Yuko from the Wechat Photos (Diamond Service) for $200 for 45mins.. the punt lasted 20mins with me rushing out and collecting a partial refund.
    Firstly, the girl was probably a size 14 not size 6. Definitely Japanese and D Cup but thats where the pluses ended.
    I'll keep it short as I'm still in shock.

Went for DFK - stubble.. strike 1
    In mish - hairy legs... strike 2
    Ok.. Cowgirl.. very enjoyable for both of us..

Then changed over for Doggy.. noticing her ass changing color (dim light).. kept going as I really wanted to finish and leave..a minute later more red stuff.. I pulled out and touched my dick.. Blood.. FMD...

I rushed to the shower and clothed within a minute.. the poor girl was petrified and jumped in the shower after me.
    I told papasan she was having her period, he asked me to wait in the waiting room. Came back and insisted I had hurt her.. I've had sex with gf's who were on the rag.. from the smell and texture.. period blood.
    He gave me $50 back and we went to check on the girl. I suggested she stopped working for the rest of the night..

Ok I might have high standards since going to Ginza.. but paying $200 for 45mins "Diamond", this is not what I bargained for. Kicking myself as for an extra $30 I could have a Diamond Ginza girl.

Side note: Noticed some cute Korean girls in the kitchen, shouldve saw a line up instead going from photos damn it.. anyway thats why it's called Punting eh?...
    Good night, off to take a cold shower.

Banned
    Girls do have their periods and they can occur at any time. Most girls would find it embarrassing to see blood on the condom or bed sheets. Oh well, it happens and you were just unlucky on this occasion. Next time, go with the line up and see who gets your attention.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn't blame the girl, it's not her fault. I felt bad for her.

Banned
    Many Korean girls at this shop providing Diamond service. I'm assuming you still had enough fuel in the tank to go for another ride. Did you consider going for another girl at that time?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw Yuko in a line up and she looked damn cute and I was stuck between her and Yumi from a six girl line up but went with Yumi instead

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Many Korean girls at this shop providing Diamond service. I'm assuming you still had enough fuel in the tank to go for another ride. Did you consider going for another girl at that time?
    The Korean girls were cute but I wasn't in the mood after all that.. things got awkward fast.

Banned
    I am really sorry to hear that you had such a awful session.
    It's definitely wrong if receptionist blames you as you hurt WL (if it was real period)

However, she's not Size14.. please don't be so mean to Yuko

I've heard that she's left when she finished session with you, and I guess she's not coming back sooner
    I liked her so much and it's really sad because you described her such like a disaster...
    Size 14, has moustache, hairy legs.. what could be worse? i haven't waxed my legs for long too and i feel like im a criminal.. . Im gonna shave my legs tonight...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I am really sorry to hear that you had such a awful session.
    It's definitely wrong if receptionist blames you as you hurt WL (if it was real period)

However, she's not Size14.. please don't be so mean to Yuko

I've heard that she's left when she finished session with you, and I guess she's not coming back sooner
    I liked her so much and it's really sad because you described her such like a disaster...
    Size 14, has moustache, hairy legs.. what could be worse? i haven't waxed my legs for long too and i feel like im a criminal.. . Im gonna shave my legs tonight...
    I did not mean to be nasty to her, on your chart shes probably a size 12. Girls have every right to do what they want with their body however you would expect a bare minimum of a WL to offer an intimate service to 1). Not to have body odour 2). Shave Legs and lips

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    i haven't waxed my legs for long too and i feel like im a criminal.. . Im gonna shave my legs tonight...

lol feeling like a criminal because of shaved legs.... damn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    I did not mean to be nasty to her, on your chart shes probably a size 12. Girls have every right to do what they want with their body however you would expect a bare minimum of a WL to offer an intimate service to 1). Not to have body odour 2). Shave Legs and lips
    I agree. Girls ( and punters ) should look after themselves. No excuse for stubble or hairy legs. That is also quite expensive for a 45 mins punt.

Does this shop charge too much, do they have better girls and better service than the $150 hr shops ? Just interested to know. Have not been there but always looks expensive with this diamond service where you get some kissing etc for paying extra. I get that for $150 hr plus DATY, DFK, bbbj etc

There is a girl floating around the shops in western Sydney, Gigi. Busty, always wears a white shirt over a top that has her huge breasts popping out. Tried her once and she did not shower before our session and was not clean down below. Would not see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop offer Diamond service as BBBJ DATY DFK but tbh the facilities at Ginza PPP and even Gladesville 42 are better for same money.

Banned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol thanks for digging up my nightmare bros. Tbh I had a great punt with Sylvia at 42 a few months back. The rooms were very nice.

Now to book Barbie tomorrow at Ginza and Cola at 5 Star to cleanse me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Beware of Jerry/Christmas.
    If she is @ Marrickville, then I will be at Gladesville. If she is at Gladesville, then I will be back at Marrickville.
    And if she is at two places at once, then I am at 5 Star and finally back to Ginza
    Relax Lenka LOL
    She's gone anyway, and I know what type of girl you like, so... yes! stay tune with me PM you later when I got GOOOOD one. as always...

TBH.. right?
    with my standard, Yuko looked FINE.. compare with many Korean girls like Victoria, Isabella, Romi, Sue.. Yuko looks younger and cuter.

ref:
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    I saw Yuko in a line up and she looked damn cute and I was stuck between her and Yumi from a six girl line up but went with Yumi instead
    Isabella is Size 6, so is Victoria and Romi. and I'd say Yuko is same size with bigger boobies.
    there could be, some baby fat still around? but I guarantee She's not SIZE 14.

Sorry about hairy legs and moustache. again. I could not control it.... apparently she looked fine.. I should've checked....
    my bad, I did not ask her if she shaved her moustache.. or legs.
    I, Jelly, promise that next time when we've got a new girl interview, I'll check their moustache, and legs and maybe pubes too!
    Some customers are picky about pubes... as well.

Sorry again, It's my bad. should've restricted stricter about my girl's quality~💘

Banned
    Not all punters prefer skinny girls Christmas. I prefer girls who are more fuller figured, larger breasts, bit of fat or chubbieness so if you mix your shop up with a variety of sizes, it will appeal to more punters.

Do you think most punters choose the skinny girls in your opinion ?

Nothing wrong with pubes either but probably best if they are trimmed rather than a full bush.

I, Jelly, promise that next time when we've got a new girl interview, I'll check their moustache, and legs and maybe pubes too!
    Some customers are picky about pubes... as well.

Sorry again, It's my bad. should've restricted stricter about my girl's quality~💘
    Hi Christmas, why have you become Jelly now, growing soft ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Not all punters prefer skinny girls Christmas. I prefer girls who are more fuller figured, larger breasts, bit of fat or chubbieness so if you mix your shop up with a variety of sizes, it will appeal to more punters.

Do you think most punters choose the skinny girls in your opinion ?

Nothing wrong with pubes either but probably best if they are trimmed rather than a full bush.
    Agree with Punter, it's not really about big or small. It's about the overall presenation and service. I've had big girls like Milk @ Ginza and loved it. I just don't like it when the girls are overly misrepresented or unhygenic (hairy legs, hairy lips and period blood).

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hi Christmas, why have you become Jelly now, growing soft ?
    That's how all the Asian customers and girls pronounce her name...

U should have walked when you saw 14 and not 6, except, against your better judgement you went ahead with the punt, once you pay the money after the intro you have willingly entered into a contract...........
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    U should have walked when you saw 14 and not 6, except, against your better judgement you went ahead with the punt, once you pay the money after the intro you have willingly entered into a contract...........
    Why walk ? From 6 to 14, it's twice as big in mass, just like buy one get one free !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast