Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yuko.. teaches me never to stray from Ginza

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    U should have walked when you saw 14 and not 6, except, against your better judgement you went ahead with the punt, once you pay the money after the intro you have willingly entered into a contract...........
    And he still keep bitching about lol....

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    And he still keep bitching about lol....
    6 to 14 is actually buy one, get one free, with TWO fingers in her bottom, much like a 71..................

KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    6 to 14 is actually buy one, get one free, with TWO fingers in her bottom, much like a 71..................

Hahaha...执到
    Now he can stop bitching hehehe

Senior Member(無間使者)
    U should have walked when you saw 14 and not 6, except, against your better judgement you went ahead with the punt, once you pay the money after the intro you have willingly entered into a contract...........
    I would usually walk except I pre-booked so I paid she was waiting in the room. I walked in and was disappointed but I sensed a nervous energy about her, suspect she was very new to this. I thought it could be another experience like Lemon @ Ginza. Newbies are fun to break in. Ah well live and learn.

Ginza has that consistency, I've only had one average punt with the rest being great there.

I've had duds elsewhere but I still find myself being drawn to try new girls without ARs instead of sticking with the safe pick @ ginza, I guess its the thrill of it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Harry, I thought people read the ARs. Whats the reason for flying without a map ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by happyA View Post
    Harry, I thought people read the ARs. Whats the reason for flying without a map ?
    Flying without a map is how you find undiscovered gems. True punting. Crack on harrycd.

A lot of girls don't have ARs and the pics always look tempting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate, respect but disagree. I fly with navigations systems always on.
    Wouldnt leave the tarmac without good navigation, specially at night matey

I understand what you are getting at but you are limiting yourself a lot then, its fine when you start out punting but then your lil fella has a mind of its own some nights so you roll the dice.

Would I prefer every girl have an AR? Sure, but then again someone has to write that first AR.

I definitely suffer from the grass is greener syndrome and prefer seeing new girls instead of revisiting girls I've had great punts with.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cool mate, just askin
    Im seriously bad with directions, so for me I need all the help
    Why you go blind when you can go with the good leads

Like having a good bookie at the track who knows you, rather than going with a bookie that doesnt give a rats
    Boring hey

Banned
    The fun is in the chase for new experiences. Mixed in with some good regulars.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, sometimes is about the thrill of the chase. wandering into the unknown.. sometimes I spot Massage shops in random places during my work trips while I drive and I pull over just to check it out, I've had some horrid experiences and some nice surprises. It's the thrill of the hunt.

I had a great punt tonight with Barbie and Ginza will always be my go to for hot young asian tail with great service but sometimes it's the thrill of the unknown and not knowing how the experience will play out is just as exhilirating.

I'm not "still bitching about my experience, I wrote the AR but I joined the discussion (it's a forum right?) to tell my point of view. I see the funny side of it now. If the point of this forum is only write glowing reviews about good experience and pat each other on the back then whats the point? I find the Lowlight and Worst Punts discussions just as much fun to read as the juicy AR's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12