Thread: Dream

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dream

I have not been punting much lately due to lack of time. I could not hold myself any longer, so decided to visit this shop after work. I did not call the shop to check about girls availability, I just walked in. I saw a girl ringing the door bell, thought she looked hot. Reception led me to the room and introduced me few girls including the girl I met at the entry who turned out to be Dream. I chose her and paid for half an hour service.

Dream is young beautiful girl (not stunning type of face though) with a 6-7 size body. Her body almost looks like as of Kitty but i find Kitty prettier. Into the room, she started apologising for being late. I did not understand why she was sorry about being late. I did not have any booking. Anyway, I could tell straight away that she had very limited english. I hugged her and started rubbing my whole body against her and she seemed to be quite interested. She started taking my clothes off and asked me to disrobe her as well. I can feel that we are connecting very well. We both were naked hugging , kissing (only light kissing, no DFK) and rubbing each other. I guess she likes to take my cock from the back, so she turned around and I started rubbing my cock around her ass and pussy from the back while i was kissing and rubbing her boobs. We went to the shower together and she washed me like the girls at Ginza did, very impressive. I asked for BBBJ at shower but there is extra charge for that. On to the bed, she proceeded with CBJ, she has good skills, licking the head shaft and then taking it full deep inside her mouth. I then gave her DATY for couple of minutes and then we switched to 69. She laid on her back, She was getting very wet as i pushed my finger in. She is very tight. Either she was using her pussy muscles or she is genuinely tight. I tried to push in to fingers, it was still very tight. I gave her japanese Jav style fingering for a minute or so. she had an expression as if she was going to squirt. As I paid for only 30 minutes, i wanted to finish it off on time. We started on Missionary and then doggy, the sight of her body on the mirror was extraordinary in this position. I had too much foreplay and i had a feeling that I might unload it very soon. So, I asked her for the cowgirl position which is my favourite one. She started riding me on that position while I was rubbing her tits. I then hold her onto my chest and started pumping very fast until I filled the dom. She cleaned up and laid on the bed along with me with her head on my chest. We had little conversations. She said we still had some time and she gave me a massage. We showered together and said our goodbyes.

On the way out, the reception introduced me to Zuezue, exotic looking beautiful thai girl. I was introduced to 2 other new girls, Emily (elly?) thai girl with huge tits, in her late 20s & other girl was yoko mix of thai and japan. I am interested to try zuezue and emily, I will need to arrange some time to visit the shop again.

Banned
    Dream sounds great. I like young girls so will try this shop out sometime as it is close to where I live.