Few girls in the line-up today but settled on Layla (I think thats how she spells it). Petite, Thai, nice slim body, big enhanced D cups, dyed blonde hair. I was never not going to pick her really based on the tits, the rest is just gravy.

Up to the room and she starts the "....please go soft, big cock" comments. I can see where this is going because my cock is probably the length and circumference of a baby's small toe. She slips the dom on for a CBJ (I enquired, BBBJ is an affirmative no, but maybe extra dosh would change her mind), and it's really too soft for me to feel anything. So far, pretty average, although she is hot and smells great so I'm rock hard. While shes sucking me I reach around and behind her to rub her pussy and it's quite wet. I motion for her to sit on my face and she seems pleased to swap positions.

On my face and holding the wall for support, she seems a bit happier. I commence my lunchtime entree and she moans in approval and starts rocking slightly. Suddenly I can taste her and shes definitely soaking now. I grab her tits and squeeze, at the same time sliding her forward a little so I can rim her. She continues to moan and starts sliding her pussy and ass across my tongue. Not bad.

Quick as Charlie Sheen onto a bag of coke, i slide out underneath her and grab her from behind, massaging her tits and admiring the view in the mirror. She grinds her pussy back onto me and accepts the tip. I can feel shes extremely tight, so I take it slow, but once the full length is in she does grimace a bit. I suggest missionary instead so I can control the depth a little better. Over to the edge of the bed with me standing and I behind to fuck her slowly. Shes rubbing her tits, accepting more of my length each time until I'm in her fully and grinding against her pubis. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me tight while I pump.

At this point shes enjoying it and taking the full length, so I suggest some cowgirl. Much to my surprise she mounts me in reverse, using her arms to prop herself up on my chest, legs wide so I can massage her clit. I grab her waist and start pumping and shes started to scream in pleasure, taking a hand off my chest to rub my balls. I check the reflection in the mirror and it's a goer, so I start stuffing her like I'm trying to get toothpaste back in the tube. Sure enough, a quick tickle of my back-door and I'm filling the dom.

I shower, she offers me a massage, i decline, and I'm out the door a kilo lighter.

Would I return? Yeah, probably. Shes hot, her service is decent for the price and full service is hard to find in the city without dicking around with trains.