Thread: 429 Pitt Street - Layla the hot busty Thai

Banned

429 Pitt Street - Layla the hot busty Thai

Few girls in the line-up today but settled on Layla (I think thats how she spells it). Petite, Thai, nice slim body, big enhanced D cups, dyed blonde hair. I was never not going to pick her really based on the tits, the rest is just gravy.

Up to the room and she starts the "....please go soft, big cock" comments. I can see where this is going because my cock is probably the length and circumference of a baby's small toe. She slips the dom on for a CBJ (I enquired, BBBJ is an affirmative no, but maybe extra dosh would change her mind), and it's really too soft for me to feel anything. So far, pretty average, although she is hot and smells great so I'm rock hard. While shes sucking me I reach around and behind her to rub her pussy and it's quite wet. I motion for her to sit on my face and she seems pleased to swap positions.

On my face and holding the wall for support, she seems a bit happier. I commence my lunchtime entree and she moans in approval and starts rocking slightly. Suddenly I can taste her and shes definitely soaking now. I grab her tits and squeeze, at the same time sliding her forward a little so I can rim her. She continues to moan and starts sliding her pussy and ass across my tongue. Not bad.

Quick as Charlie Sheen onto a bag of coke, i slide out underneath her and grab her from behind, massaging her tits and admiring the view in the mirror. She grinds her pussy back onto me and accepts the tip. I can feel shes extremely tight, so I take it slow, but once the full length is in she does grimace a bit. I suggest missionary instead so I can control the depth a little better. Over to the edge of the bed with me standing and I behind to fuck her slowly. Shes rubbing her tits, accepting more of my length each time until I'm in her fully and grinding against her pubis. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me tight while I pump.

At this point shes enjoying it and taking the full length, so I suggest some cowgirl. Much to my surprise she mounts me in reverse, using her arms to prop herself up on my chest, legs wide so I can massage her clit. I grab her waist and start pumping and shes started to scream in pleasure, taking a hand off my chest to rub my balls. I check the reflection in the mirror and it's a goer, so I start stuffing her like I'm trying to get toothpaste back in the tube. Sure enough, a quick tickle of my back-door and I'm filling the dom.

I shower, she offers me a massage, i decline, and I'm out the door a kilo lighter.

Would I return? Yeah, probably. Shes hot, her service is decent for the price and full service is hard to find in the city without dicking around with trains.

Banned
    Nice one Shooter. I work out in suburbia so I don't punt in the city. Is this a quickie in your lunch break ? How long did you pay for ? Seems like a quick in and out to relieve the stress of the day, nothing wrong with that. Wham, bham, Thank you Man, back to your spreadsheets and phonecalls in the office with your colleagues none the wiser apart from those cum stains on your trousers !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review Shooter. I laughed with your Charlie Sheen line.

Banned
    Great review shooter.

The toothpaste back in the tube line: spat my mouthful of fruit juice over my phone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Nice one Shooter. I work out in suburbia so I don't punt in the city. Is this a quickie in your lunch break ? How long did you pay for ? Seems like a quick in and out to relieve the stress of the day, nothing wrong with that. Wham, bham, Thank you Man, back to your spreadsheets and phonecalls in the office with your colleagues none the wiser apart from those cum stains on your trousers !!
    That's the one mate, lunch time quickie. $150 for 45 minutes is what they chatge, but I'd put it on par for with a lower level $150 an hour shop. Probably on the same level as an average punt at 19A, but with a city premium attached.

I actually return to my desk flushed and with my hair a bit messed. Few blokes asked me what I'd been up to, but I just told them it was my lunchtime Fight Club in the carpark and they backed off.

Quote Originally Posted by rojandro919 View Post
    Thanks for the review Shooter. I laughed with your Charlie Sheen line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    Great review shooter.

The toothpaste back in the tube line: spat my mouthful of fruit juice over my phone.
    Cheers boys. Figured I should chime in with a review since youse are dropping a fair bit of knowledge lately. Unfortunately it was an average punt and I probably in good conscience couldn't recommend the joint to either of you. Probably the highlight was the early London Keyes clip playing in the waiting room, back when she had nipple rings.

Banned
    I enjoyed reading about a lunchtime punt like that. Not too bothered about the girls details as I will never see her but I enjoyed imagining you working at your desk, thinking time for a quick punt, off you stroll down the street in your shirt and tie, fuck some WL, shirt and tie back on and then back in the office with your subway sandwich on the desk like nothing has happened. What an underworld we live in.

Thanks Shooter. I walk past this shop most weekends...dont need to be a detective to work out what type of shop it is....entrance is very exposed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Thanks Shooter. I walk past this shop most weekends...dont need to be a detective to work out what type of shop it is....entrance is very exposed.
    It's a balls in the throat entrance that's for sure. I do the old "straight line walk past then Hayne sidestep" up the steps. The trajectory change is almost an ankle breaker.