Thread: Dream

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dream

Person's Name : Dream.

Establishment : 12 Norfolk Rd, Greenacre.

Date of Visit : Sunday 19th March, 2017.

Rates : $160 per hour. I paid $140 for 45 minutes.

Roster : Not sure. Girls don't appear to work to a set roster. If anyone knows any different, please correct me. However, daily roster is posted in this forum and on their website and from this one experience seems accurate.

Size/shape : Medium height. Curvy ok body. B cup.

Appearance : Nice enough looking. Longish black hair.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese. Very little English. I got the impression she hasn't been here long.

Services Provided : Shower before and after, DATY, FS. GFE more than PSE.

Review: After Reports and website photos looked tempting so I decided to try this fairly new establishment. Male reception cheerful and helpful. Organised a good line up in waiting room with several girls. Dream was recommended so I went with her. In room, Dream with her minimal English seemed to suggest shower together to start. Yes definitely, I tried to respond. She got the idea fortunately. She gave me a nice body rub and wash and let me wash her. We dried and onto bed for some groping and exploring each other's body. She let me play with her boobs and suck her nipples which stood up nicely in response. I got into a hot DATY session with her. She seemed to enjoy it with lots of writhing, groans and gasps. Time for condom. Somehow without thinking we skipped BJ but I think CBJ would have been available if I asked. Anyway didn't miss it. Sex was cowgirl to start then missionary to finish. Dream seemed to get into it and was a responsive partner. After we finished and she cleaned up we again showered together. A very nice touch which I appreciated. All up Dream was quite friendly and obliging and I enjoyed the fact that she seemed to be into what was happening nearly as much as me. It was like we were having sex together rather than me paying to have sex with her which unfortunately is what it seems like with many wls. Dream gave me the impression of being fairly fresh and new to this job, but willing to try and please. There was a sense of youth and innocence there which was special for me. Treat her nice and I think she will reward.

Banned
    Nice review. Everytime you come away from a visit feeling like you had good girlfriend like sex rather than paid sex, that is worth its weight in gold.

Banned
    Dream sounds like a nice young girl. I will have to try her sometime

Banned
    thank you for report

Dream on today 6pm