Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Massage - the quest for free extras

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Chill out, you can't tell people what to do, if you don't like it ignore the poster.
    You have made 12 posts and you are telling people what they can and can't say on the forum.
    I think he has to right to speak up when something offends him. Of course what happens next is another story, maybe it was intentional maybe not, or not OP might just not give a fuck.

But the problem here is unrelated people just keep jumping in with the worst counter arguments while quoting him
    "So saying ___ is okay?"
    "Well ____ is also saying it."

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Where in my writing did I call any other poster Aussie? Your comment has nothing to do with what I said. Maybe someone else call you aussie and you're not happy, I'm sorry. But if I didn't say it bringing it up is pointless. I'm telling you as Japanese background that jap is offensive. If you are expert in Japanese women and people like you are saying you would know Japanese people find being called Jap offensive. Also, you spelled gaijin wrong.
    I am not unhappy being called "Aussie", which should be obvious from my user name.

I just find it incongruous that one abbreviation is acceptable, another is not. I do not know why "jap" is offensive to Japanese, not that I use the term directly to them. Abbreviations and acronyms seem to be a way of life these days, without inferring offense.

And "kiwi" for a New Zealander or "pom" for an Englishman seem to be accepted.

Certainly terms like "wog" and "chink" may be unacceptable, but there are much serious forms of racism to be concerned about than "nicknames".

End of this discussion from me, thank you.

I'll go back to my quest for extras.

Happy punting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I am not unhappy being called "Aussie", which should be obvious from my user name.

I just find it incongruous that one abbreviation is acceptable, another is not. I do not know why "jap" is offensive to Japanese, not that I use the term directly to them. Abbreviations and acronyms seem to be a way of life these days, without inferring offense.

And "kiwi" for a New Zealander or "pom" for an Englishman seem to be accepted.

Certainly terms like "wog" and "chink" may be unacceptable, but there are much serious forms of racism to be concerned about than "nicknames".
    I explain this in older post. Maybe my English is too poor but nip and Jap are racist terms from WW2. Do you not understand that you can not tell another person what they find racist or offensive? You say you sleep with many Japanese women and you work in tourism for a long time for Japan but I think this is fake or you would know these facts as they are common.

I can't explain well but if you are wondering here please:

http://www.japan-talk.com/jt/new/is-...Jap-derogatory

If there is admin here can you please close my login and delete my details? I'm not happy to start contributing to help racist on here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can we please get back to the extras!

That's the problem with society these days everybody thinks they have a right to be offended,

racism
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Did anybody in this forum put Anybody down or infer they were superior or another race was inferior NO

In Australia it is a term of affection to shorten a name or give a nickname. Everybody needs to relax

When you know that somebody is not trying to offend you then it is not racism!

Now back to the extras!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a regular WL that I have been seeing for about 3-4 years
    I fuck her bareback but I have trust in her that she doesn't do that with anybody else and I won't do it with anyone else either!

I have a ML that I see that gave me a blow job after a few visits and didn't ask for a tip, and from our time together you can tell it's not an act and it gets really passionate with deep French kissing and fingering.

I've seen a lot of WL & ML and only had these two girls that I get extras from.
    It does happen but rarely, maybe better looking guys than me get more extras!

Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post

That's the problem with society these days everybody thinks they have a right to be offended,

racism
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Did anybody in this forum put Anybody down or infer they were superior or another race was inferior NO

In Australia it is a term of affection to shorten a name or give a nickname. Everybody needs to relax

When you know that somebody is not trying to offend you then it is not racism!

Now back to the extras!
    If you direct those shortened terms to another Australian, it's fine, it's not offending. But if you address other races with those terms, then it could be offending, try to call a black American a nigger in America !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Massage with extras, Suite 2/769 pacific highway at Chatswood has extras on offer. Depends which girl and YMMV, but usually you can get DATY at the very least. They share a roster with Wynyard too I'm pretty sure.

Around the corner there's a joint with a bright ass neon sign, and that place is straight up, as soon as you're in the room, "XXXX extra costs this much, ill do XXXX for a pineapple" etc etc.

Banned
    [QUOTE=nixon604;1052013]I have a regular WL that I have been seeing for about 3-4 years
    I fuck her bareback but I have trust in her that she doesn't do that with anybody else and I won't do it with anyone else either!

I wonder how many punters actually believe this, ie it is only me.

If they are barebacking you, they are barebacking others. 100%.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If you direct those shortened terms to another Australian, it's fine, it's not offending. But if you address other races with those terms, then it could be offending, try to call a black American a nigger in America !
    My point is that when somebody says something not obviously racist and you know it's part of the Australian vernacular then it shouldn't be taken as racist!
    Everybody knows nigger is racist but that's different to shortening original names like jap, Pom and Aussie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Punterman;1052119]
    I have a regular WL that I have been seeing for about 3-4 years

I wonder how many punters actually believe this, ie it is only me.

If they are barebacking you, they are barebacking others. 100%.
    That's in the back of my head too.

I have 3 that whenever I see we go bareback.

2 have said they only do it with me, the third I haven't asked.

Banned

Now back to the extras!
    My point is that when somebody says something not obviously racist and you know it's part of the Australian vernacular then it shouldn't be taken as racist!
    Everybody knows nigger is racist but that's different to shortening original names like jap, Pom and Aussie.
    We not doing the "please get back to the extras" thing?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well this conversation escalated quickly. I just wanted to read some fantasy, not dive down a rabbit hole.

Yes,Yes,Yes.....someone should start a thread in the General Talk section for people who wish to debate race, racism and all its connotations, admin should automatically remove any post from any thread, where people start getting all excited and wish to share there thoughts on this issue to the above mentioned new thread, where they can get "SOFT ONS".
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

As I said, whether the term is offensive or not depends on the listener ! It's a public forum, so one has to be more sensible in using those words.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    OK guys, relax

Australian people try to shorten names out of endearment or pet names, and to make it quicker to say.

Australian becomes 'Aussie', Japanese becomes 'jap', British becomes 'brit' etc

No one is trying to offend anyone here!

We don't know the origins of the word, but if Japanese people themselves find it offensive, then we will sincerely apologise and not use this term. However, I have never met a Japanese person who said that. In fact, my Japanese friend would herself use this term if I recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    OK guys, relax

Australian people try to shorten names out of endearment or pet names, and to make it quicker to say.

Australian becomes 'Aussie', Japanese becomes 'jap', British becomes 'brit' etc

No one is trying to offend anyone here!

We don't know the origins of the word, but if Japanese people themselves find it offensive, then we will sincerely apologise and not use this term. However, I have never met a Japanese person who said that. In fact, my Japanese friend would herself use this term if I recall correctly.
    I'm not Japanese, it's the other brother who complained, not me.

As I said, repeatedly, it depends on the person you a address to !

I don't get offended by this trifle, life too short !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I'm not Japanese, it's the other brother who complained, not me.

As I said, repeatedly, it depends on the person you a address to !

I don't get offended by this trifle, life too short !
    I wasn't talking to you specifically, just everyone in general on this thread, especially JAV lover, as the argument has gotten out of hand.

This is actually quite an important topic. We must always be aware of which terms we can/ can't use.

My point was that Australians don't think that the term ' jap' is offensive to Japanese people, which is why we sometimes use it. And someone pointed out, even places like five star use it. Of course, most of us have nothing but respect for Japanese people.

Actually, now that I think about it , I'm gonna try to find out about this exact term, and report back.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    This is a tricky issue.
    Ultimately it comes down to the intent of the person who uses the terms, and if you know that person, and if he/she is an OK person or a red neck racist.
    But that is exactly the point.
    In a public forum you don't know the person using the term, or what their intentions are, you just have that term used.
    Language is a funny thing.
    There is nothing intrinsically wrong with terms like Paki, Abo, Jap etc, after all they are just short for Pakistani, Aboriginal, Japanese etc
    But it's all about the context ... and that's just my point, in a public forum you don't know the context, you don't know the person using the term or their views or motivations, you just have that term thrown at you.
    When I am with mates we all throw around words like wog, fag, coconut etc and it's OK, we all know each other, we know there is no bad feelings, it's all good.
    But it's different in a public forum.
    So basically the best thing is to just to avoid these terms in a public forum..
    It's not a limitation on liberty or freedom of expression, it's not political correctness gone made, it's not the end of civilisation ... it's just a bit of respect and courtesy, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    This is a tricky issue.
    Ultimately it comes down to the intent of the person who uses the terms, and if you know that person, and if he/she is an OK person or a red neck racist.
    But that is exactly the point.
    In a public forum you don't know the person using the term, or what their intentions are, you just have that term used.
    Language is a funny thing.
    There is nothing intrinsically wrong with terms like Paki, Abo, Jap etc, after all they are just short for Pakistani, Aboriginal, Japanese etc
    But it's all about the context ... and that's just my point, in a public forum you don't know the context, you don't know the person using the term or their views or motivations, you just have that term thrown at you.
    When I am with mates we all throw around words like wog, fag, coconut etc and it's OK, we all know each other, we know there is no bad feelings, it's all good.
    But it's different in a public forum.
    So basically the best thing is to just to avoid these terms in a public forum..
    It's not a limitation on liberty or freedom of expression, it's not political correctness gone made, it's not the end of civilisation ... it's just a bit of respect and courtesy, that's all.

Exactly my point rooter, common courtesy !

We have worse term in Chinese, "Carrot head", but I will never use it in public !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    We all like value for money however the girls are doing this for a living so for me pay the extra if the girl is worth it and you have a good you are only another customer and should not expect anything for nothing.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast