Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Massage - the quest for free extras

Banned

Massage - the quest for free extras

Excuse my ignorance but I never go just for a massage. Always 1 hour FS.

From what I read about punters going for massages on the forum, it looks like the main challenge is trying to get some free extras whether it is touching pussies, get some DATY, perhaps you would like a little blowjob with your massage sir, how about a quick fuck on the quiet sir ?

One forum member recently pm'd me and he goes to legit proper neck and shoulder massage shops in shopping centres and last week got the massage lady to fuck him bareback in the cubicle whilst people are walking past with their groceries. How the fuck does that work ?

Can someone please explain how the game works in proper massage brothel shops as aren't the girls wise to all the punters cracking onto them for some freebies and why would they offer them if not for extra cash ?

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post

From what I read about punters going for massages on the forum, it looks like the main challenge is trying to get some free extras whether it is touching pussies, get some DATY, perhaps you would like a little blowjob with your massage sir, how about a quick fuck on the quiet sir ?

One forum member recently pm'd me and he goes to legit proper neck and shoulder massage shops in shopping centres and last week got the massage lady to fuck him bareback in the cubicle whilst people are walking past with their groceries. How the fuck does that work ?

Can someone please explain how the game works in proper massage brothel shops as aren't the girls wise to all the punters cracking onto them for some freebies and why would they offer them if not for extra cash ?
    You believe in fantasy ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Couldnt agree with Bro Ah here.. My daddy used to say if its to good to be true theb it is probably not true..

Quote Originally Posted by JimBeam View Post
    Couldnt agree with Bro Ah here.. My daddy used to say if its to good to be true theb it is probably not true..
    Are you missing a "more" some where there ?? Totally different meaning bro !

Its the same as all other adult themed entertainment i believe. Its PAY for PLAY.......Sure, every now and then you cross paths with a woman and you click, you have a connection and the massage leads to more then you may have both intended before entering the room. I believe you should still reimburse the woman you have just clicked with accordingly. Even though she enjoyed herself, I doubt she will after four return visits if you don't tip accordingly........

Those that spruke they get free extras all the time are very lucky indeed, or very persuasive, or smething other ............

Free extras don't last long, I learnt lesson that as a wee young lad many Moons ago.........
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

It is a true story. No reason to not believe him.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I think half the story on the forum here is bull.. lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sometimes if there is good connection, free extra like kissing, touching pussy, daty , and sometimes i feel obliged to tip bit more if she is good. I feel this is more often not the case though. One time though, ML seemed little shock or offended at tip, maybe because there is geniune connection? i'm not sure...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've always been more of a FS guy. It ends up cheaper and you know what you're gonna get.

Lately I've tried massage a few times to see what the deal is. It can be very sensual, and less invasive compared to FS. I can see it appealing to the married bros.

It's very much a case of YMMV though, and while it's possible a girl can get worked up during a session, they aren't there for charity. It's work for them, and extras should be paid for.

Banned
    Let me guess he didn't want to name the shop and girl due to privacy reasons? LOL

I think half the stories on here are written with one hand on their dicks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure about calling BS part, ML's are humans after all and have needs. If the guy clicks with them sometimes one thing leads to another. I've had a short punting career but it's been a rollercoaster.. somethings are too good and too nasty to share..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I once saved $40 on a BBBJ tip because I forgot about it an hour later and she never asked me for it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had many extras from MLs ... just need to click I guess ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    at a leget shop under town hall station opp boost in a nail shop in between beds got one of the fastest hJ ever , it was so quick and fast that my dick was swolen for the next couple of hrs but worth the fun and no tips for the service , did still give her $10 extra for the hard work

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    Let me guess he didn't want to name the shop and girl due to privacy reasons? LOL

I think half the stories on here are written with one hand on their dicks.
    Actually he told me the shop, the shopping centre that it is in and the girls name. Too many disbelievers out there ?

Banned
    Actually he told me the shop, the shopping centre that it is in and the girls name. Too many disbelievers out there ?
    10/10 odds that the bulk of disbelievers PM you for details.

Banned
    Why don't you post it then.

Was the ML a 50 year old, girl next door type?

Banned
    Why don't you post it then.

Was the ML a 50 year old, girl next door type?
    The info was given to me comfidentially via pm so I won't post it

It is actually a legit beauty salon where the guy has leased cubicles to a masseuse. She runs it but is strictly legit and gives a great massage. Usually two other girls work there. In the past, the masseuses have been around 40 but this girl was mid 20's.

Banned
    The info was given to me comfidentially via pm so I won't post it

It is actually a legit beauty salon where the guy has leased cubicles to a masseuse. She runs it but is strictly legit and gives a great massage. Usually two other girls work there. In the past, the masseuses have been around 40 but this girl was mid 20's.
    Mid 20's and she decided to fuck this middle aged guy the first time they met, whilst jeopardising her job and reputation, for no extra charge. Yep, because they "clicked".

Sounds a bit like your stories at the discount shops.....the women are normally grandmothers but that day there was a girl on her first day who was in her 20's and apparently she had never worked in the industry before but decided to start working in a discount shop.

Yes, I believe it.

Banned
    Mid 20's and she decided to fuck this middle aged guy the first time they met, whilst jeopardising her job and reputation, for no extra charge. Yep, because they "clicked".

Sounds a bit like your stories at the discount shops.....the women are normally grandmothers but that day there was a girl on her first day who was in her 20's and apparently she had never worked in the industry before but decided to start working in a discount shop.

Yes, I believe it.
    Scoff all you like Maxybro. As I have said before, I don't put untrue things on the forum. Just my experiences. If you don't believe them then so be it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast