Thread: What is the appeal of SM?

Senior Member(無間使者)

What is the appeal of SM?

Just trying to understand why some people like SM? I find it kind of sickening to be honest. Isn't sex meant to be enjoyable, where is the enjoyment of getting hurt? Getting hit in the balls is the biggest example - I find it extremely odd some people would enjoy let alone want this. Not only does it hurt a lot physically, it also hurts mentally. The balls is what makes a man a man, it produces testosterone. To have it hit by a girl just feels so wrong and the fact that it is such a fragile spot... don't know how i feel about this but I sort of feel less of a man, it's a confusing feeling. Anyone care to explain the appeal? Just seems bizarre.

Everyone is made of different stuff mate, what is good for some is not good for others, I am not a fan myself but each to their own.........whatever floats your boat................
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

It's more sickening if he likes to inflict hurt on the girls.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    +1!

If someone is into S&M and getting his fix, he could be pretty harmless except for his own body, much worst when he turned violent and became a serial something something !

Just watch Silence of the Lamb ! And all the SVU and the Criminal Minds series , very scary stuff !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same question could be asked for men who enjoy getting their bum hole licked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    Although I'm not into it myself, I can see why some people may be into it. The tingly sensations are pleasurable to some since it feels a bit like getting your balls sucked. But I'd be interested to know where the pleasure from SM is...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Everyone is made of different stuff mate, what is good for some is not good for others, I am not a fan myself but each to their own.........whatever floats your boat................
    Totally agree, not for me but each to their own. It is a far bigger community than most would believe, i guess like the male punting community. A lot of women are fully into it!

For those inquisitive minds here, may i suggest checking out some of the BDSM dating sites/forums. Whilst most of us vanilla guys and gals still won't get it, still makes for very interesting if not bizarre reading and in some cases watching. On that I am aware of is Fetlife.

https://fetlife.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    +100000000000
    You're so right!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    I don't understand why someone like to lick bum hole too.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    +1!

If someone is into S&M and getting his fix, he could be pretty harmless except for his own body, much worst when he turned violent and became a serial something something !

Just watch Silence of the Lamb ! And all the SVU and the Criminal Minds series , very scary stuff !
    Have to admit that that's my favourite kind of movies. So scary but irresistible

Banned
    SM...

Ever Fantasied about being tied up, and being given a handjob job, and the lady kept tugging after cumming, when its ultra sensitive.

I have... too scared to go to a SM though..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For some of us, we're in control of 100% out our lives all the time. At work, at home we always need to be in charge. Having a break from that is relaxing. But also I've never wanted someone to kick my balls