Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chatswood and surrounding areas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lalaboi View Post
    I think there are 5 in st Leonards / crows nest area.

Serenity and the one opposite st Leonards are sister shops.

Albany has 2. Further down in crows nest just before falcon street has another.

You're bound to find something decent.
    I think you'll find that there is only one left on Albany St. Unfortunately, it was the shit one of the two, from my experience anyway .. the real good one that used to be there (down a flight of stairs next door to a busy café) isn't there anymore. I noticed the different signage on the door when I walked past last week. The joints that have been to in the area of late, Harmony Massage (across from st leonards station), Serenity Massage (crows nest) and Velvet Thai (crows nest) have been a little hit and miss for me, but I am not the type to call ahead and book a particular ML. I like just walking in. In regards to Chatswood, the two on Katherine St both had some shockers on display and I walked on both occasions (about a month ago). Ended up at another on Neridah st and walked from there too.
    Its unfortunate though, would have expected to see better quality in such affluent areas. At this stage for me, the consistent wins have been in the inner west and further ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a new Thai massage parlour directly over the road from Arisoo Day Spa
    Last edited by Alex T Bear; 28-04-2017 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I expected Eastwood & Chatswood (being dominantly asian areas) to have a lot of places to go... I wonder why this isn't the case
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    I expected Eastwood & Chatswood (being dominantly asian areas) to have a lot of places to go... I wonder why this isn't the case
    The Council in the Chatswood area is very active in closing down illegal shops

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I think you'll find that there is only one left on Albany St. Unfortunately, it was the shit one of the two, from my experience anyway .. the real good one that used to be there (down a flight of stairs next door to a busy café) isn't there anymore. I noticed the different signage on the door when I walked past last week.
    Saw this too, it's now an asian real estate agency. Very sad because I'd always heard good things but never got to try it.

Hows Harmony? I don't mind Serenity but feel it's not good value.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Probably because they all live there haha

If you want something fairly consistent and good, visit relaxation massage in crows nest (pacific highway). $60 for 30min includes the HJ and shower which is not counted on the 30min mark unless they are very busy or you are the last client. I recommend going on friday or saturday. If you are nice with the girls and become a regular some of them will do some very nice extras. more than just a handy hehe. BE NICE!

Otherwise you can try harmony on pacific highway but in st leonards. Fridays are good too, I recommend koko. for the right price you will surprise what you can get.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You mean Serenity Thai in cross nest? They are sister shop to harmony in St leonards.
    And the price is $70/30min isn't it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    You mean Serenity Thai in cross nest? They are sister shop to harmony in St leonards.
    And the price is $70/30min isn't it?
    Nah I think he is referring to the one in crows nest which is quite well hidden a few shops down the pacific highway towards st leonards. There is a door and a set of stairs in between 2 furniture shops. I walked past so many times and didn't even notice it because the shops felt as though they were connected.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    serenity and harmony were once the same people. Girls would take turns at one place or the other but they have now split. I believe both owners are thai, one mid 40s woman runs serenity in crows nest and another younger woman (or TS, im not sure) runs harmony at st leonards. They both charge the same, $70/30min with HJ included. I've been to both places more than once and harmony is A LOT better, the woman that runs it is also very nice and helpful.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Replying to old thread as I cant start a new one.

But any recommendation for shops in the complex that sits between Neridah and Oscar St? I saw 55 "Moment of Peace" had its door open and looked inviting, also "North Star" near the cafe looked like I might get RNT there? I want to go for a punt and get nude massage but not sure where to try! Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddy View Post
    Replying to old thread as I cant start a new one.

But any recommendation for shops in the complex that sits between Neridah and Oscar St? I saw 55 "Moment of Peace" had its door open and looked inviting, also "North Star" near the cafe looked like I might get RNT there? I want to go for a punt and get nude massage but not sure where to try! Thanks
    North Star offers rnt when I tried them over a year ago. Don't know the other place though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123