Thread: What happened to Angel Town @ 638 King St Newtown?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What happened to Angel Town @ 638 King St Newtown?

Anyone knows what happened to this shop? Looks like it has been closed now. I miss their lineup of so many hot Korean girls.

Are there any other Korean shops which have lineup of beautiful young girls and provide BBBJ, anilingus, full service similar to Angel Town?

Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ginza or 5star is the answer!! jolin at ginza is exceptional!! definitely worth a try.!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by shijian3 View Post
    Anyone knows what happened to this shop? Looks like it has been closed now. I miss their lineup of so many hot Korean girls.

Are there any other Korean shops which have lineup of beautiful young girls and provide BBBJ, anilingus, full service similar to Angel Town?

Thanks
    Closed for a good while now. Shame. Seldom venture to newtown after that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same, havent walked down new town in years since they close. Maybe +4 years ago. Their line up was legendary. All Korean and top service. Lots of shops now are mixed. But ginza and 5* would be the best ones in town .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the good old days no.1 blackburn ,5star and 638......i still reckon the girls was younger, prettier and better overall before...

used to cant pick out of 6-10 ladiessss
    all looks too good...damn...good old days

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Haha yes ...more than 6 girls line up same time at angel town nd 5M too , all beautiful korean, half the line up is 8/10 in looks(tough decision lol)
    Service is were good as well