Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Final Punt

Junior Member(有D料到)

The Final Punt

So the time has come. This will probably be one of my last posts. The backstory is in one of my other threads but to summarise - I’ve got a problem. After reflecting for a while, I’ve realised how messed up I’ve become. A little bit of background - I’m in my mid-20s, work in the banking industry and for as long as I remember, have always been very driven and motivated. I went through a break up with my ex a few months ago, “coincidentally” got back into the punting scene, joined this forum and things have spiralled downhill from there. I’ve become addicted. In one of the threads , someone mentioned that “men think about sex 7000 times a day” – for the past few weeks, this number is definitely on the low end for me.

I’ve made up excuses along the way, I tried to fool myself into believing I was using punting to “try to improve my sex game”. The truth was, I was using punting to try and get over my ex. I was merely replacing one problem with another. And I know better than this – I’ve got things to do, goals to achieve, people to meet and a future right in front of me. Why waste it thinking about sex all day? Yes, I like to fuck but not when fucking is all I can think about. And sadly, that has become the case.

Things have got to change. I have to move on. It’s been an absolutely pleasure being on this forum and I enjoyed every moment of it. I used to think all punters are seedy old men and all WL’s are slutty bitches. But this forum has changed my perspective. All of you are intelligent, funny, knowledgeable and unique in your own way. Thank you guys for all your contributions.

Special mentions:

• Punterman – for putting up with me. I have a lot of respect for you and look up to you in many ways. Please don’t take my “brash” comments personally. They were all “a bit of fun to lighten up the day”.
    • Speechwriter – for your publishable ARs. Really admire your ability to capture the moment and effort in pumping out those 3000 word masterpieces. Look forward to picking up a copy of your punting book in the future, I’m sure it will be a bit hit.
    • Christmas – for bringing fun and festivity to the forum. You are a very interesting character – smart, charismatic and truly engaging. All the best with your shops.
    • Harrycd – for being such a consistent contributor even though you’re new. It was great having you around.
    • Mr Bastard – for giving me support and advice when I needed it. All the best.
    • Targajajouka – for giving me some shop recommendations.

Some of the highlights:

• Was exciting to start such a diverse discussion on Awkward lineups which ended up getting over 10k views in 2 days!
    • The prospect of Christmas coming out of retirement for a punt with Punterman, with the possibility of me joining for MMF. If this ever happens, please let us know!
    • Coming up with “crackpot” theories about what the world will be like in the future, with everyone in the thread thinking I’m some sort of nutcase (which is partly true).

My punting journey has come to an end. My last punt will probably be next week. Still haven’t decided where yet but it will be somewhere good.

Thank you everyone and all the best!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wish I could stop my scenario is very similar to yours I'm late 20s working in finance and recently got back into the game when my ex broke up with me. I resulted to punting to get over her but feel like the situation is worse than ever. I don't think I'll stop punting as of yet though

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wetwipes1 View Post
    My punting journey has come to an end. My last punt will probably be next week. Still haven’t decided where yet but it will be somewhere good.
    Yeah right, good luck with that ...

If you seriously want to quit you need to make your last punt really bad, find a fat old smelly anchovy WL and giver her DATY, either that or find a Korean with KPS!

Banned
    I'm flattered by the mention wetwipes, and I'm sorry we're going to lose your unique perspective. That really is a shame.

However, it's clear you know yourself better than anyone, and that you're on the path to that state of enlightenment your mentors Punterman and Mr Bastard have already reached. Remind yourself though, they're twice your age.

A final punt? What an intriguing prospect...though I fear CL is right.

Everyone will have an opinion on where you should blow your final loads. And they'll all be right in their own way.

Mine would be Cristal at 5 Star.

Book the hour -- maybe two -- and take your time. In my extremely short Sydney punting career, I've never been near a woman so exotic. Hot as Hades too. And she'll suck and fuck your brains out once she's comfortable with you.

That would be one way.

Another, of course, is to have a few bourbons, take a deep breath, and join Punterman on one of his odysseys. I'm in training for such myself.

I'm sure I speak on behalf of the forum when I say we'd love to read YOUR review of a mad romp with P and a few of his crazy cocksucking cronies.

Go get 'em!

Sorry to rain on your parade Wet, but for someone who has been around for two weeks and never posted a review , not sure if your presence will be missed or not.

That's was an impressive efforts in starting this thread though! Imagine if that was a review instead.

Good luck .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good luck mate respect

Gl mate hope you go out with a bang.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good luck. I thought I quit years ago but here am I again unless your last punt is the worst punt ever, you will come back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry to rain on your parade Wet, but for someone who has been around for two weeks and never posted a review , not sure if your presence will be missed or not.

That's was an impressive efforts in starting this thread though! Imagine if that was a review instead.

Good luck .
    I have just joined and will post my first review soon after my first session at Ginza.

If we are closing our account do we need to post a goodbye thread like the original poster in this one?

Sorry if these are stupid questions! I've read through the tutorial but it wasn't mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Bro Wet

Please DONT visit Cristal at 5 Star.

You will be with Syd99 for a while
    Don't worry brother Sam,

I think Wet might have a few favourites at 5 Star, as per his own post, but whether he indeed is a punter, that's a $250 question.

Cheers

I'm in some serious need for therapy. Any recommendations for someone whose close to the top of the industry? Blue/Wendy at 5 star? .............. Let us know your favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonwong120 View Post
    Ahlungor you are such a jerk. Anyone significantly changing his life,sharing his withdrawal from punting,deserves the respect of other punters and the benefit of doubt in relation to genuineness until proven otherwise. Ahlungor you made my blood boil when you stopped and looked at the poor shop assistant caught unwittingly showing off her assets. We know 99% of women are not WL nor ML. You do not know, but your actions caused embarrassment to the girl and may trigger more problems eg depression.

Ahlungor you have lost my respect.

Well then Jackson, so you have lost your respect on me because of my reply here, fair enough! But I do thank you for respecting me previously .

So I suppose you buy in to the Wet stories , each to his own but if you have read his stuff , you probably should have come up with a rather different opinion ?

For a start, I just found him very contradicting, whether he is a fake is not for me to judge , but for someone who punts (but never reviewed) and now this great big "look at me, I'm quitting stuff", sorry , I just don't buy it. But only time will tell right , sorry, may be I have been here too long and is a lot less trusting ?

Have a read of this and draw your own conclusions, seems to me he is happy to change his story to suit his situations ?

Ok I'm a newbie, never been to a lineup.............Anything else go on during the lineup?

I've always been a mid-tier punter. Never ventured into the high or low tiers before, so decided to check out 7 Cowper for shits and giggles. Nothing to lose right, it's cheap as chips and they've even got a limited time promotion? Poor judgement. Worst decision. I won't go into detail but if I was to describe the experience in one line - it would be like grabbing the closest milf in reach at the local Bunnings Warehouse and having a quicky inside one of the garden sheds.

I'm in some serious need for therapy. Any recommendations for someone whose close to the top of the industry? Barbie at Ginza? Blue/Wendy at 5 star? Asako at PPP? Nana at Dreamgirls? Let us know your favourites.

Banned
    Old mate AHLUNGOR might be onto something. Bit of Sherlock action happening. Intriguing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahlungor will be Ahlungor lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtitlover View Post
    Ahlungor will be Ahlungor lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Barbie for 2 hours at Ginza.. go and die happy Wetwipes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not everyone bothers to post After Reports, but wetwipes you did post one in 3 months, so respect.

Im always learning and last week learnt some members on here dont read the After Reports anyway. I also believe in the tooth fairy

All the best. You made positive contributions and have made your decision . What more can be said

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to punt but I never write any AR.
    I didn't see any problem with that.
    I liked to keep it for myself, but if you curious about what I did with Emma last time, you are always welcome to PM me lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu View Post
    I went to punt but I never write any AR.
    I didn't see any problem with that.
    I liked to keep it for myself, but if you curious about what I did with Emma last time, you are always welcome to PM me lol.
    If every one think like you the fourm be dead ...

AR doesn't have to be long!!!

You don't have to shared your fav girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    If every one think like you the fourm be dead ...

AR doesn't have to be long!!!

You don't have to shared your fav girl
    If you have a favourite and don't want to share then I'm interested in the reason Natsu. You want her to just wait for you and have no other customers?

I'm sure she would be happy to know that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    If you have a favourite and don't want to share then I'm interested in the reason Natsu. You want her to just wait for you and have no other customers?

I'm sure she would be happy to know that.
    I don't have any favourite girl.
    Mostly the girl that I met they were already famous.
    I don't think I need to write down another AR for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast