Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    I have just joined..

...If we are closing our account..
    I think the Beatles said it best

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    I think the Beatles said it best

I don't understand sorry? Wetwipes wrote nice farewell comment, I'm just wondering if we have to do that when we close account? Not good? Apologise as English is not my first language so maybe I didn't make sense.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    I don't understand sorry? Wetwipes wrote nice farewell comment, I'm just wondering if we have to do that when we close account? Not good? Apologise as English is not my first language so maybe I didn't make sense.
    No guy, you don't have to start a farewell thread if you're planning on packing it in lol.
    OP is just being dramatic. I've had more "last punts" than hot meals.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    I've had more "last punts" than hot meals.
    That's true i had more 'last ciggy' than sex..

Quote Originally Posted by wetwipes1
    It’s been an absolutely pleasure being on this forum and I enjoyed every moment of it
    Why you stop if you can enjoy it
    anyway, if you are still having problem with get over your ex.. trust me time will fix everything!
    I didn't believe it because it sounds too cliche, everyone seems believe in same shit like a religion.
    it doesn't sound very reasonable though?! How the fuck time heals?!
    But i now need to admit it.. time truly helps a lot indeed..
    I can't tell i am 100% over my ex, but for sure feel much better about it than before
    therefore, you don't necessarily need to have a last punt in your life!(that escalated quickly)
    you can just stop for awhile and do it again when you are hornyㅋ
    but I do hope you get well soon.
    .. shiba.. i miss my ex again by writing this ㅋㅋㅋ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    That's true i had more 'last ciggy' than sex..

Why you stop if you can enjoy it
    Hahaha "last ciggy"

Christmas I've always said that quitting smoking is easy I've done it loads of time.

I remember doing a post like this a while back "the final chase" took a break for about 3 weeks and came back. I guess my reason for leaving were different though. I understand what it's like to look forward and think I've got my whole life ahead but in all honesty punting ain't a bad thing beside the drain on the wallet. I reckon if there wasn't so much stigma about the industry more people would try it. Nothing to say you can achieve and be who you want to be with punting on the side. Honestly if anything I think punting has broaden and widened my perspective and certain moral issue I look at in life. It's made me a more understanding and empathetic person to people within the industry. Quite frankly the way the industry functions and the way the market regulates itself is quite interesting.

I used to punt for the wrong purpose honestly even now I probably still do. But alas it's a hard place to leave so respect to you for taking an extended break. (Punters don't retire we go on hiatus) hahaha

Hope everything works out well for you.

Caff3ry

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    U know does sound like op is not on top of the mood and that can affect ur punts etc.

The only time when I wanted to stop punting was probably my mood and other aspects of my life - not the actual punt in itself.

I notice when my life is going well - my sexual desires are up and I am more playful with my girls

It's a good idea to sort urself out, if punting is affecting it then sure stop.

However when ur mood returns, u may feel like to punt again - did seem like u punted before ur relationship so it's not like it has to be it. If u do return to punting after u sort ur stuff out don't feel too much guilt

We are here for a short time - enjoy ur life

Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    U know does sound like op is not on top of the mood and that can affect ur punts etc.

The only time when I wanted to stop punting was probably my mood and other aspects of my life - not the actual punt in itself.

I notice when my life is going well - my sexual desires are up and I am more playful with my girls

It's a good idea to sort urself out, if punting is affecting it then sure stop.

However when ur mood returns, u may feel like to punt again - did seem like u punted before ur relationship so it's not like it has to be it. If u do return to punting after u sort ur stuff out don't feel too much guilt

We are here for a short time - enjoy ur life

Well said Pussyands
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Like a lion tasting human flesh, a punter tasting WL pussy will always be back for more ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    GL to you WW. I for one have given in to all my addictions as being lifelong, alcohol, gambling, punting. Just learned to keep it all in moderation, the only one I could really kick was smoking, the rest are too enjoyable.

What did the eagles say about hotel california? you can check out any time you like but you can never leave :P

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good luck mate!

I think there's no need to quit punting long term, I think you just need to get yourself BUSY.

When you're involved with work etc heavily, then you won't have time to think about sex too much.

I think most of us on this forum think about sex a lot and enjoy ourselves but then areable to put it aside when were done and move on with the rest of our day.

Sex, or anything else, should just be a PART of your life.

Anyways, good luck and all the best!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What are the reasons for quitting if you are single
    Can someone explain ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good luck man. Keep strong and hope you stay quit.

Wetwipes staying true to his word. No activity on here since he started this thread!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Wetwipes staying true to his word. No activity on here since he started this thread!
    Another one lost to a life of celibacy. Like girls in the shops, he is easily replaced by new starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Another one lost to a life of celibacy. Like girls in the shops, he is easily replaced by new starters.
    He will be back.....hahaha!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    I wish I could stop my scenario is very similar to yours I'm late 20s working in finance and recently got back into the game when my ex broke up with me. I resulted to punting to get over her but feel like the situation is worse than ever. I don't think I'll stop punting as of yet though
    Funny enough, I'm also in my 20s working in the banking industry and if anything, I find that punting motivates me to perform better as the incentives attached to my job means better performance means more cash to punt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    Funny enough, I'm also in my 20s working in the banking industry and if anything, I find that punting motivates me to perform better as the incentives attached to my job means better performance means more cash to punt
    Ha Ha, classic quote. I also look forward to my annual bonus and work out how many punts it will buy me by dividing it by $150hr. I always try to maximise it as more bonus = more punts.

Quote Originally Posted by happyA View Post
    What are the reasons for quitting if you are single
    Can someone explain ?
    Too many to list if one has chosen to do so, like any reasoning for anything in life, the answers are in the individuals mind, we can only guess, conjur and critisize through our lack of understanding............
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12