Thread: 45 George St Granville/Clyde - Any reviews on this place?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile 45 George St Granville/Clyde - Any reviews on this place?

Hi experienced punters.

Just wondering if anyone can share their experience at this place.

They seem to have a great lineup from what they post here. But I've never been there, it's close to my HQ, so would like to give it a go.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Happy days ahead!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There are reports in the After reports section, did you check these?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi! Yes, but there are not a lot.
    Just wondering if I might take the pleasure of writing one. Hopefully very soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by angelabackpacker View Post
    Hi experienced punters.

They seem to have a great lineup from what they post here. But I've never been there, it's close to my HQ, so would like to give it a go.

Happy days ahead!
    I have been to this place a few times over the last 2 or 3 years. Facilities good. Seems well run. One on one line ups in waiting room. I made a couple of bookings and they worked out with no problems. The girls I saw were from there standard class. Lucky and Purple are two who still appear on their rosters. Both attractive. Late twenties to early thirties imo. Service friendly but for me pretty much restricted to cbj and fs. I asked about their Gold Class girls and was informed it meant young and particularly good looking but not more or better services. If any one else has any other information or tips on this shop please share .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

45 George

Hi experienced punters.

Happy days ahead!
    I have been to 45 George a few times over the last couple of years. Facilities good. Seems well run. Organization seems honest, reliable and trustworthy. You don't feel as though you might be ripped off. One on one line-ups in waiting room. I made a couple of bookings and they worked out with no problems. I saw girls from their standard class. Lucky and Purple are two who still appear on their rosters. Both Chinese, fairly attractive, late twenties to early thirties imo. I enjoyed my time with both. Service friendly and cheerful but pretty much restricted to cbj and fs. I am a DFK fan but I don't think it is going to happen here. Others may be more fortunate. I asked about their Gold Class. I was informed it meant young and good looking, but not better or more services. If others have any other information or tips on this place please share.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 13sunset View Post
    I have been to 45 George a few times over the last couple of years. Facilities good. Seems well run. Organization seems honest, reliable and trustworthy. You don't feel as though you might be ripped off. One on one line-ups in waiting room. I made a couple of bookings and they worked out with no problems. I saw girls from their standard class. Lucky and Purple are two who still appear on their rosters. Both Chinese, fairly attractive, late twenties to early thirties imo. I enjoyed my time with both. Service friendly and cheerful but pretty much restricted to cbj and fs. I am a DFK fan but I don't think it is going to happen here. Others may be more fortunate. I asked about their Gold Class. I was informed it meant young and good looking, but not better or more services. If others have any other information or tips on this place please share.
    Thanks for the information!

Definitely give it a go!

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They seemed to have a lot more reviews when all the girls were the same price. Since the gold class, you just pay more for a girl you could have seen before for standard price and there were some very hot girls working there. They had a very hot Korean, Aussie jade was good.

Banned
    I have been to the shop a few times. I found that the girls mostly did cbj whereas other shops nearby I was getting bbbj so I stopped going. That was about two years ago so no recent experiences.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the information!

Definitely give it a go!

Cheers
    Definitely worth a go if you are after good value and ok with standard service. Also, the place seems well run so less likely to come away feeling ripped off, mucked around or disappointed. Please do After Report if you do try the place. I did one on Lucky a while ago. I will see if I can do one on Purple now although it has been a month or so since I saw her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been there a few times, it's my favourite of the ones in that area (although I don't usually go into that area because it's out of my way, and can be a pain for parking/traffic etc).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was my regular shop back in the day when they first open and I lived closer to the area. Roger knows how to run his shops (22 Brodie also his shop). But I agree, after the Gold and Diamond levels went in, always in a bit of a dilemma to head here, and usually end up not going. From my experience, the Diamond girls are worth extra cash, but the Gold girls - I see that some have been quite nice for others, but they have personally all been a miss than a hit.

But in general, although I see the regular reviews for this place have come to a halt more or less, as long as Roger is running the place, still gets my recommendation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlescream View Post
    Was my regular shop back in the day when they first open and I lived closer to the area. Roger knows how to run his shops (22 Brodie also his shop). But I agree, after the Gold and Diamond levels went in, always in a bit of a dilemma to head here, and usually end up not going. From my experience, the Diamond girls are worth extra cash, but the Gold girls - I see that some have been quite nice for others, but they have personally all been a miss than a hit.

But in general, although I see the regular reviews for this place have come to a halt more or less, as long as Roger is running the place, still gets my recommendation.
    Yes, the diamond and gold system makes me quite hesitant sometimes.
    I don't mind if they are really worth it. I've seen some probably only standard, but have been labeled as diamond.
    Anyway, happy punting!

Banned
    The best budget shop is Marrickville/Gladesville/Rockdale.

Some of their girls are equal if not better than the premium shops who charge more money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Up until March, 22 Brodie was doing daytime discounts. Gold class which is normally $200/he was $150/hr.
    During this time, Maya was listed as gold class. Now that the discount has finished, Maya is now a standard girl. Wtf? Put me off going there