Thread: Eva

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eva

How lucky am I! Called SF to see if Lisa was available at lunchtime but it was her day off. I made an appointment for 12.30 and was told there were other MLs available.

Upon arrival I was told there was two girls, one of which was Eva. I was told this was her first day but assured she was good. What the hell, let's give the new girl a try!

Eva walked in the room and I would swear she was a model - beautiful face and legs that go on forever. She's Thai and I would guess early 20's with super pert B-C cup chest. A real knock out.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better she tells me that its not only her first day but I'm her first ever massage that required the extras! She was giggling with nerves and I promised that it would be fine.

I got undressed and she slipped off her shorts and top...did I mention her body! This girl is beautiful.
    We chatted whilst she gave a good Thai style massage, lots of knees and elbows in the right places.
    After about twenty minutes the massage gradually became more sensual with some gentle touching of my balls whilst I started stroking those lovely long legs. This progressed to stroking me from underneath.

The b2b to was good and I'm sure will get better. She smelt amazing and nuzzled my neck whilst humping her pussy on my legs and ass.

Just when I thought it couldn't take it anymore she said "I think it's time to turn over". I finally got to admire her in all her glory. Full hair on pussy but nicely thinned out. Did I mention her body?

I asked her if she was still nervous and she said "a little". I asked if she minded me touching between her legs and she said ok. I had a little stroke but though this was making her a lmore nervous so I stopped.

A grabbed hold of her tight as she tugged me to an amazing HE. I blew right up her arm and stomach which didn't phase her.

Had a lovely chat afterwards, she has a great personality and the makings of a great ML.

I'm going to see her again later this week if she's on. I feel very privileged to be her first paying customer and hope all my brothers treat her with respect and help build up her confidence.

I'm still grinning Eva and hope the rest of your first day goes well!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll call SF right away and reserve a slot with this gem :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Her technique will improve with confidence but she did not disappoint. Lovely smile and I kind of found her shyness a bit of a turn on!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Based on your review I booked 1,5 hours with her this afternoon. I can see why you like her; she is easy on the eye and highly service minded. Model looks? I wouldn't say so, but again it is purely a matter of taste. I like oriental girls who are "tiny little packages" preferably not exceeding 50 kg. Eva does not fit this bill. She is a little wider / heavier (but absolutely slim and gorgeous)

Massage skills are good with room for improvement; She started out with hardcore Thai massage. Knees placed firmly in my back! Ouch! This was too hard for me and she switched to softer oil massage. It was not a remedial or professional massage but it felt very nice and was super relaxing. Long, deep strokes all over the body. Mmmmmmmm.

When it comes to being nude and especially in regards to touching, yes, she i quite shy. To me that is a plus! I don't like ML who is too experienced and nothing can embarrass them. Eva has that feeling of "new" which I like so much. Being a bit shy is natural so we warmed up with lots of talking.

Some ML don't like touching. You are maximum allowed to touch the boobs, but not the pussy. I can certainly understand why. Who wants 5 different guys fingers in their pussy a day? Still, as a guy, I love touching the pussy. Eva allowed a little touching, but it took some persuasion until the fingers were allowed to travel further south.

I told her that body slide with the guy lying on his back was normal. So we did it that way. She thought is was a bit weird, but I enjoyed the whole lot! "Reversed body slide"
    Eva has firm boobs, soft and smooth skin and a great attitude. She said she wanted to learn more about body slide / erotic massage, so we trained and trained and trained :-) Phew..

This is her first working day and Philthy and I were her first customers! When I saw Eva today I asked her about her previous client (you Philthy)! Don't worry, she said nice things about you. Supposedly you acted like a gentleman.

I wouldn't refer to Eva as a 'gem', but certainly she is good enough to pass the mark and I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

As usual Linda and her BF provided a good setting and friendly service. In my opinion, SilverFox is a top notch erotic massage place at a reasonable price.

Had a lovely chat afterwards, she has a great personality and the makings of a great ML.
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post
    I like oriental girls who are "tiny little packages" preferably not exceeding 50 kg.
    "Oriental" girls?!?! It's 2013 now, not 1963!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pkw View Post
    "Oriental" girls?!?! It's 2013 now, not 1963!!
    Hah! You got me pkw. I'm old skool :-)

NEW ---EVA--Tall, gorgeous appearance ,hardcore Thai massage and oil massage. It felt very nice and was super relaxing. Long, deep strokes all over the body; many feedback of good service
    376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Sexy plump 's Eva ,she hands make you enjoy
    376 Silver Fox Massage

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    What size was she compared to Lisa?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she's not plump! just not petite. more solid than some off the other girls

maybe size 10 and B cups that look a bit small on her. she carries her size 10 well though because she's taller

good massage but by her own admission Icey gives a better massage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Cool. Lisa was getting up towards a size 12 in the end...