Thread: Has anyone tried Arirat Massage in Riverwood?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Has anyone tried Arirat Massage in Riverwood?

Saw this place when I was walking to the shops couple days ago, wondering if anyone's been to it and how was it? Is it a legit massage place, because it's right next to the plaza. What's the damage like for extras?

This is their website, http://www.ariratmassage.com/index.html

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wanted to try but you need someone to open the door haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When it was Mint Thai massage before this, I'm pretty sure it was legit. Mint Thai had 2 shops, another further 100m up the road on Thurlow St so seems they downgraded to one shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is a new one on corner of Belmore and Cairns St that does extras. Was opened by a girl who ran a Chatswood shop a few years ago. Mostly Thai I think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    When it was Mint Thai massage before this, I'm pretty sure it was legit. Mint Thai had 2 shops, another further 100m up the road on Thurlow St so seems they downgraded to one shop
    I go to Mint Thai all the time. Def 100% legit, they have the shop in Thurlow st and another in Beverly hills both excellent legit massage shops. Highly recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    I go to Mint Thai all the time. Def 100% legit, they have the shop in Thurlow st and another in Beverly hills both excellent legit massage shops. Highly recommend
    Services? Showers? Prices? FS or massage only?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edpiet View Post
    Massage only. Fully legit shop(as far as I know)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went there last month, went for 30 minutes message she finshed 20 minutes. Though didny offer any extra services, maybe because i went too late they where closing soon. Still feels not legit though, the guy on the other room was giggling a lot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbandit0 View Post
    Went there last month, went for 30 minutes message she finshed 20 minutes. Though didny offer any extra services, maybe because i went too late they where closing soon. Still feels not legit though, the guy on the other room was giggling a lot.
    Maybe the guy was ticklish after she found his weak spots. Lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edpiet View Post
    No extras in "legit" shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's not legit from other reports. Standards extras available but have to ask.

if you want a massage in Riverwood go to 351, it would be better if you came to Paddington but there are cute
    girls at 351

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigC808 View Post
    Thanx broooooooo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls in 351 looks very nice in the pic and the pics looks so real,anyone been that shop? And if any extra available?Was told all the Chinese shop do extra but never been to this one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

well went back and suddenly its a bit different

ok so i went back there, and it borders between legit and offers some services, i think they are bit shy on offering special service, cause i went to to actually have a legit massage, the girl actually done a bit of a proper massage, rate of 7 out of 10, then she shyly offered a $20 hands on then i went and asked if she does more, and said, $50 for her birthday suit , then i couldn't help myself to ask if she would do more, then she said. thats as far as she go. i say i was stunned by her beauty, so i couldnt keep my pants on. so there you go something does happen here. but i reckon you'll have to ask. if they didnt ask you first.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydreader2017 View Post
    The girls in 351 looks very nice in the pic and the pics looks so real,anyone been that shop? And if any extra available?Was told all the Chinese shop do extra but never been to this one
    hmm 351, does have extras i think the place actually lives of cause of those, thier roster is barely right, although the pictures are actually real, sadly most of the time girl's are different from what they post in roster, tbe the place is disgusting, they never change bed covers, last time i went there the massage table stinks of dry saliva, but yeah some girls offer full service some dont. but i wont recommend this place anymore.