Thread: Purple

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Purple

Person's Name : Purple.

Establishment : 45 George St, Granville.

Date of Visit : Four visits October 2016 to February 2017.

Rates : $160 per hour.

Roster : Not sure. Girls here generally dont appear to work to a set weekly roster. If anyone knows different please correct me. However, daily roster is posted in this forum and from my limited experience seems accurate.

Size/shape : Tallish, 170cm. Slim. Good body. C cup boobs.

Appearance : Attractive. Longish dark brown hair.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese.

Services Provided : CBJ, Light kissing, FS, GFE.

Review:

I first saw Purple in a one on one line up of about half a dozen girls. She seemed the most cheerful and upbeat and looked hot in a short, tight fitting dress. Our times together followed a fairly similar routine. In the room she started things off with a hug and light kisses, mouth only. No tongue she told me. Still nice and better than not at all. Then shower alone as she gets things ready and undresses. She invites me on to the bed for some cat bath, groping and fondling of privates. Then we cuddle with some more light kissing and exploring each other's bodies. I asked for DATY on one occasion but no success. She let me play with her boobs and suck her nipples. This was followed by a cbj then fs in missionary. I think she would allow other positions but unfortunately I probably wouldn't last any more and I prefer to finish with missionary. Time left is a massage. She joins me in the shower to finish. A nice touch. Overall, I enjoyed my time with Purple and would recommend her for a value, safe punt if you can be content with fairly standard services. However, as always, YMMV.

I have seen a few girls here and the service is fairly similar. Overall, the facilities are good - new and clean. The place seems well run. I have made a few bookings there and all worked out with no problems. Like Purple - a good place for a safe, value punt. Any other information or tips on this place welcome and appreciated.

Apologies this has taken a while to do. I lack confidence at times in doing these after reading others. However, I guess we all need to try to contribute. I don't punt all that frequently but will try to do reviews more regularly.

Banned
    Nice review buddy and thanks for sharing. No need to be reserved or nervous

I punt in this area so if you want to pm me I can recommend some good shops to you as well as 45.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great report bro.

Can't believe Purple is still around. I think I last saw her maybe almost 2 years ago?
    Yes, she is a very safe punt and yes very friendly in the line up, and that was also the reason why I had chosen her.