Thread: Canberra: What are the good asian shops??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Canberra: What are the good asian shops??

Hey guys, The shops in Canberra seem to be only providing basic service such as CBJ and no DFK etc.

Does anyone know any equivalent service oriented shops such as 533 or 64? [ Don't get me wrong Angie and Sophie can be cows ]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would be good to know as well!

Banned
    Arent there a few clustered near each oher in Fyshwick?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have any info? Going there on Friday and staying in CBD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty Girls in Fyshwick was good. Saw a girl call Hana who is leaving early next week (back to Sydney). Tiny Korean frame with nice big ones... typical KPop look. Nice girl, lots of fun, was a bit lazy because it was early in the morning, but I didn't mind. They had a range of very good looking girls... easy option.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate. Tried a place in the city, which showed good signs and open late, but alas, it was legit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So. any one have intel on Canberra?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would also like to know, im heading down there in a few days

Junior Member(有D料到)

ideas

Quote Originally Posted by sukiyaki View Post
    I would also like to know, im heading down there in a few days
    yes I'm also headinf that way, any suggestions would be welcomed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Advice: nothing good ever waits for you in the Reid apartments near the cbd (civic)

Some of the private ladies advertising in the local paper are good. The permanent ones are reviewed enough on forums so it isnt a total potluck.

The short stay ladies tend to be rubbish.
    If you are going to try one, insist they confirm photos/age real and tell them you will walk away if they turn out to be fake. I did find a gem at a Reid apartment once. Tall asian, genuine uni student. Inexperienced but willing.

That was the only time though and now I avoid the place. Avoid canberra in general. Any time I really want to punt I put the cash in my punting piggy bank and save it for a splurge in sydney.

Then wank instead.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davies1520 View Post
    Advice: nothing good ever waits for you in the Reid apartments near the cbd (civic)

Some of the private ladies advertising in the local paper are good. The permanent ones are reviewed enough on forums so it isnt a total potluck.

The short stay ladies tend to be rubbish.
    If you are going to try one, insist they confirm photos/age real and tell them you will walk away if they turn out to be fake. I did find a gem at a Reid apartment once. Tall asian, genuine uni student. Inexperienced but willing.

That was the only time though and now I avoid the place. Avoid canberra in general. Any time I really want to punt I put the cash in my punting piggy bank and save it for a splurge in sydney.

Then wank instead.
    To suggest that Reid as a location in Canberra is somehow a poor brand , is a stretch

Plenty of GEMS are resident at REID, long or short term and of course with argyle seeing the larger aggregation of PML and WL’s, it’s about affordability and I have to maintain a wry smile at all the commentary around aged facilities and the smell of Asian cooking , it’s made me seriously. Wonder has Masterchef and backyard blitz spoilt us ... and neutered our punting pleasure

There’s plenty of great women , men ,TS providing great service in Canberra - in fact just finished a great 3 hour session with the lovely Pinky who is at the shop next door to Chokdee.

With the Sydney comparison. , not much merit as it’s a different market different population base and demographic

But plenty of options for those who can ask the right questions

Banned
    To answer the OP’

Anne Babes

Lollipop Lounge

ACT Pretty Girls

You may find some joy in the above three

Though other establishments may offer the services sought.

These are all in Fyshwick, which is east of the the city , though approx 10km’s as the crow flies from Parliament House

Really though call and check with management and be clear what you seek. No diff no matter the city

Mitchell Mistresses has short term talent rolling through. They used to have a wechat feed but that stopped. Found some of their adds on au.skokka recently. MM is in Mitchell which is long hike from Fyshwick.

Oh there's another shop in Mitchell called Pretty Woman (some call it Lions because of the chinese lion statue at the front) usually more misses than hits here, but there has been the odd gem.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Started going to Pretty Girls, which is surprisingly good. I'd only gone 5 star and Ginza (not many times, still a rookie) and as someone who doesn't go for extra service the girls are decent considering the price. Also good to get quite an extended line up... Even saw someone formerly from 5 star there. Though quite a bit of a wait sometimes if you go at peak times. Apparently not for lack of girls but lack of rooms.

All the girls seem to be Chinese/Korean.

Haven't checked out other shops in the ACT so can't say how they compare (Main reason for going to PG was their decentish website/roster page). Apparently the more shady low tier places got raided recently.

Banned
    Capital Angels

Pink Girls

Chokdee were raided

All owned by the same woman. May Have some hefty fines / charges pending ..,visa violations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    red door mitchell

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s in Fyshwick. Never been there but their website would suggest it is a rather expensive R&T with non asians.

Melbourne building near novotel

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Banned
    Fyshwick is where it is at

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwinko View Post
    Fyshwick is where it is at
    Fyshwick is a suburb of Canberra. Southern side.