Thread: Bali 2017

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bali 2017

Just about to head to Bali for a couple of weeks - are there any privates that anyone can recommend pls? Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    all you need to do is have Badoo and Tinder on your phone....scroll through click like on the ones you interested in.....you will get more matches than you can handle....

When you get a match just be straight upfront and polite and ask "what are you looking for".....they will come back with something like... relationship, friends, chat, short time, they even come back with just the word customers or commonly they just reply with $$$ signs....its up to you how you deal with each 1 after you get the reply...but its a great way of sorting out who wants what....

This system has worked wonders for me in Singapore, Bali, Thailand, Manila & Vietnam over the last 4 years....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There few that i saw whwn i was there thr last time. Best would be dwting apps and clubs where u will notice also. Some in the spas as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtelor View Post
    There few that i saw whwn i was there thr last time. Best would be dwting apps and clubs where u will notice also. Some in the spas as well.
    Nice advice. Will keep in mind next time I visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Taxi drivers are a good source. Just gotta find one to trust. I once got the receptionist guy to show me the city after work !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does it work for white girls on the app or just locals?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any update if this is still the best way to go?
    Not sure if things have changed since covid.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i think most of the Java working girls got married and are now living on a farm with their new husbands, haha
    but give it some time as business are just starting to reopen and Bali still has a lot of covid regulations in place, so the tourist industry will take a little bit longer to recover.