Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ginza and 5star

Senior Member(無間使者)

ginza and 5star

i have look thru this forum. it looks 5star and ginza have most recommend, if money no problem. are these two the best. or most likely to have good experience?

Banned
    This question must have been asked 10,000 times......

Banned
    Not sure bro, I haven't heard of either shop.

Banned
    With a name like Chinaman, you really should know.

Banned
    There is quite a bit of difference, one has lots of really hot young Asian girls......and the other has lots of really hot young Asian girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To be honest I have yet ventured out to Ginza but put it this way for 5*, if money is a problem right now and you manage to save up some cash to go, money will become an even bigger problem! Hahaha, I can assume Ginza would be the same too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry ask so many q, i just start, not too much experience. i thinking try 5 star because new website seem very good. but i like young girl. 5 star website does not have age. is 5 star girl younger than ginza overall?

Banned
    Not sure if you would get any service at Ginza. You're better off going to Yoshiwara, I recommend Kinpei Platinum as they do cater for non-Japanese speaking customers but book ahead if you can (google some basic japanese phrases for the basic - time, how long, how much etc.).

Oh wait....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only been to 5 Star once and Ginza 6 times. Both great but parking at 5 Star is a pain

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    Not sure if you would get any service at Ginza. You're better of going to Yoshiwara, I recommend Kinpei Platinum as they do cater for non-Japanese speaking customers but book ahead if you can (google some basic japanese phrases for the basic - time, how long, how much etc.).

Oh wait....
    Lol dude Ginza is the gold standard in Sydney. Texts are replied within minutes and bookings always honoured. The rooms are clean and big, the girls offer exceptional service. Like flying Business class, you never want to go back to economy (or cargo hold - a certain establishment I visited a last week).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Actually. Since we are on the topic of Japan. Recommendation on few more places to go ? 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @ 5star Bring Miya back 😭

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by handcockJ View Post
    Lol dude Ginza is the gold standard in Sydney. Texts are replied within minutes and bookings always honoured. The rooms are clean and big, the girls offer exceptional service. Like flying Business class, you never want to go back to economy (or cargo hold - a certain establishment I visited a last week).
    You just had a bad luck of the draw there, bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by lalaboi View Post
    Actually. Since we are on the topic of Japan. Recommendation on few more places to go ? 
    Osaka - Club Amour near Dotonbori - it's a bathhouse/massage palour with real proper nuru (like you see in JAV - ensuite bathtub, inflatable mattress, that stool....), HJ, BBBJ but no FS as it's illegal. Been there twice last year. If you want FS in Osaka you will need to go Tobita Sinchi which is its red light district a bit like Amsterdam (touristy, foot traffic at night), the girls do look pretty and they all had their own themes/costumes but I didn't punt there because there was a lot of foot traffic the night I went plus I was saving the $$ for the soaplands in Yoshiwara. It was interesting though.

Tokyo - Yoshiwara soapland district - Darling Harbour (yeah lol), Kinpei Platinum (the top end of Kinpei). I didn't visit Darling Harbour, only Kinpei Plantinum. Real proper nuru, HJ, BBBJ, FS. The pics are photoshopped (face in particular) but the WL whom I saw was still gorgeous and had a great set of tits - she was one of the popular girls, but due to a series of fortunate events I was able to walk in and pick her from picture frame display of available girls (I booked before hand, missed my booking because I got lost in the Tokyo metro on the way there, and arrived just in time to pick her - she was one of the two left available). Apparently, some soapland shops there have retired JAV working have trawl through Tokyo Adult Guide for more info.

The language barrier might pose a challenge but you will get a punt if you perserve with Googling Jap phrases, numbers etc and write it down phonetically like I did.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only problem with Ginza is you can't always get the girl you want(they're booked out very quickly).
    At 5* you have more chance to get girl you want but service is vary. I went with few girls and they don't do CIM. Ginza girls will take it all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinaman View Post
    sorry ask so many q, i just start, not too much experience. i thinking try 5 star because new website seem very good. but i like young girl. 5 star website does not have age. is 5 star girl younger than ginza overall?
    Chinaman -- you should ask as many questions as you want. That's what this forum is all about.

To answer your question, the girls at both Ginza and 5 Star are mostly mid to late 20s with the occasional early 20s. The ages of the girls at both places are the same.

It doesn't matter which one you choose first. Both are great.

Write an AR once you make your first visit. We'd all love to read about it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinaman View Post
    i have look thru this forum. it looks 5star and ginza have most recommend, if money no problem. are these two the best. or most likely to have good experience?
    You can't go wrong at Ginza, only prob is closed on Sun.
    Best time to go to 5* is Sun , unless you are asian, then anyday is fine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What are we talking price wise? I'm going Tokyo in two weeke

Banned
    Around $300/h

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    You can't go wrong at Ginza, only prob is closed on Sun.
    Best time to go to 5* is Sun , unless you are asian, then anyday is fine.
    I don't understand your post?? Could you explain it please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never had much luck with Ginza. Always visit there last min without booking and girls are bz. 😥

5star girls and service hasn't disappoint me so far 😝

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast