Thread: QQ, pure lusty and dirty PSE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

QQ, pure lusty and dirty PSE

Person's Name : QQ

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : Around beginning of March 2017 (I think it was Tuesday or may be Wednesday)

Contact Details: (02) 9482-8456
    Address:142 George St, Hornsby NSW
    Weblink : http://hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 9:30am - 2:00am

Rates : $150/hrs

service: 5/5, but looks: 3.5/5

Size/shape : C cup, average body shape.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese or maybe HK (cant really tell, but somewhere around those nations)

Services Provided : BBBJ, Cat Bath, DD, Pussy Slide, Anal, FS, CIM, etc... (to be honest, I really don't think there is a thing she would not do...)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, if you are after full on dirty PSE and make sure you are fully energies before you go.

My experience/comments :
    Due to that bloody endless rain, a bit of blue start to appear in the sky.
    After a quick lunch with my friend and his sexy GF in Hornsby Westfield,
    I feel so horny that my testicles is about to explode....
    A quick call up to 142 for a quick fix, according to that the reception, the only WL that's free soon is QQ,
    Never try QQ before, but to save my testicle from explosion, I was, OK, FINE, WHATEVER, I'LL BE THERE IN 15MIN.

When I arrived 142 (Arrived in record time, 6min 47sec, and I think I need to quit smoking),
    a very beautiful young Asian girl was behind the desk (forgot her name, but I would really love to get her in bed if she is also a WL),
    Hand over $150 to the reception & She asked me to wait in the waiting room, and QQ will be ready soon.
    After spending the next 3, 4 minutes staring at the ceiling, QQ turn up in her black T back and grab my hand lead me into her room.
    The moment she locked the door behind her, she immediately knee down between my legs and took my cock out and give me a BBBJ,
    In my head, i was like, WOW, i havn't had a shower yet,
    next thought, i was like "Fxxk, yes & yes, jack pot...."
    Dont know how, but somehow I end up naked in the shower area with her hand rubbing up and down of my cock.
    After another quick BBBJ in the shower, she ask me to dry up first while she is giving herself a good wash.
    (one thing to point out, while in the shower, she was holding my cock and rubbing against her pussy furiously, there is a moment I feel she want me to give her a BBFS, but my logic stop me from doing that)

One the bed, she give me a quick cat bath and ask me to position myself in the female doggy position and she stand behind me and give me a DD.
    I'm not a big fan of DD, but I have to say this is the deepest drilling i every received from any WL.
    while i was still in that position, she slowly move toward my rock hard cock, and suddenly, she bend my cock downward and give me more BBBJ.
    (to be honest, this probably one of the strangest BJ i every received in my entire fxxking life, and there is a moment when she was bending my cock backward, i thought she is going to snap my cock, but she seems to know what she is doing and my limitation).

After few minutes of strange new thing, i quickly flip around sit up on the bed and pulling her toward me, while I was sucking her delicious nipple, she was twisting her waist back and forward to give me a very nice pussy slide,
    there is couple of times that the tip of my cock was in her wet pussy, i have to say it was very seducing to stick the whole thing in and banging the shit out of her.
    After fighting against with my self in the head, I quickly ask her to put on the dom and give her a quick screw.
    In no time, I shoot my load in the dom, she remove the dom and give me another after sex BBBJ.

Both of us took a quick shower and start round two,
    I ask her to stand in doggy position and my turn to give her a DATY in that position.
    while i was playing around with her pussy, I give her "back door" a good spit and slowly jam my finger all the way in.
    Start with 1 finger, 2 and end up with 3 all the way in the back passage.
    I get her to give me a quick BBBJ to harden my cock and put a condom on.
    Few seconds later, I was banging her ass from the back while have sticking my finger in her pussy.
    I have to say it was wild but in a good way.
    After couple minutes of intense physical movement, i tell her i'm about to come,
    she quickly turn around, remove the condom and give me this unforgettable BBBJ,
    off course, i end up unload my cream all in her mouth.
    After that, another shower, dress up and left.

QQ may not the pretty type, but she sure makeup the rest with her dirty service, therefore, for those who is looking for a lusty adventure, she is the one.
    Would i see her again? yes, damn yes.

Banned
    Cheers for the AR.

Curious to know have you seen any other WL there eg). Paris?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Paris in the intro before, but for some reason I didnt feel any special vibe. I guess everyone hv different taste at different time.
    Had another girl, I think her name is K or may be Kay, the way her nipples stick8ng out in the air just turn me on so much, her service is similar to QQ, but more toward GFE, I'll write another report about her later on.

Banned
    Try Yomi or Ayumi there. Ayumi is the bbbj queen.

Great review on QQ. i like reading the "down and dirty" AR's.