Thread: WL STI/STD checks

Senior Member(無間使者)

WL STI/STD checks

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone on the forum would know whether WLs get checked on a regular basis and whether it is enforced in any way? I'm just always worried that one day I'm gonna find out I've caught something. I'm sure there would be a few other people on the forums with this on their mind and some clarity would help.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone on the forum would know whether WLs get checked on a regular basis and whether it is enforced in any way? I'm just always worried that one day I'm gonna find out I've caught something. I'm sure there would be a few other people on the forums with this on their mind and some clarity would help.

Cheers!
    The simple answer here is No !

But Mate, if you can't stand the heat , just stay out of the kitchen , but these days with open kitchen plan and air conditioning! The safety and comforts are all up to you.

And you can always punt in a safe mode, do everything with a condom, don't kiss and don't lick pussy then your chances of catching anything will be like our chance of winning the test series today in India !!

Better still, just do the RnT and enjoys a hand job, you should be ultra safe there !

Good luck

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't be a foool, always wrap your tool 😎

Banned
    Full body condom Naked Gun style for the win, and peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The simple answer here is No !

But Mate, if you can't stand the heat , just stay out of the kitchen , but these days with open kitchen plan and air conditioning! The safety and comforts are all up to you.

And you can always punt in a safe mode, do everything with a condom, don't kiss and don't lick pussy then your chances of catching anything will be like our chance of winning the test series today in India !!

Better still, just do the RnT and enjoys a hand job, you should be ultra safe there !

Good luck

Cheers
    Yes, bareback Spanish is very safe too !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I don't believe all shops have it enforced even though they should be doing this in the best interests of their girls and customers.

We all know many girls move around between shops. When some places advertise that the girl starting today is new doesn't mean that the girl is actually new to the industry. She could have worked somewhere else and decided to try another place. There is no rule that such girl should be tested before she works in the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yes, bareback Spanish is very safe too !
    The only times when that is Not safe is when you are gang bang Spanishing the same pair of tits one after another without cleaning the tits in between shots of COTs !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The only times when that is Not safe is when you are gang bang Spanishing the same pair of tits one after another without cleaning the tits in between shots of COTs !!
    Yep, otherwise the MLs would have wiped it clean with tissues !

Banned
    We don't force them to do but some WLs do definitely. esp if they provide bbbj etc.. and NSW council also comes and provides sexual education, encourage them to get checked etc
    but if you really concern about STIs, I highly recommend to get regular check up yourself as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    We don't force them to do but some WLs do definitely. esp if they provide bbbj etc.. and NSW council also comes and provides sexual education, encourage them to get checked etc
    but if you really concern about STIs, I highly recommend to get regular check up yourself as well..
    Exactly ! Same theory that punters are not forced to have STI checks, do it regular to keep everybody safe !

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I think the sensible WL/ML would do regular check-up like every 3 months

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for all the replies guys! I guess I just have to restrict myself sometimes with DFK and DATY. Well half my punts are in places like juliets, mastige, etc so I'm sort of half alright. I just always have that thought in the back of my head "what if I catch something one day". Do you guys ever have that thought at all? Or is it just me

Banned
    Thanks for all the replies guys! I guess I just have to restrict myself sometimes with DFK and DATY. Well half my punts are in places like juliets, mastige, etc so I'm sort of half alright. I just always have that thought in the back of my head "what if I catch something one day". Do you guys ever have that thought at all? Or is it just me
    1200 punts over 15 years. Always bbbj, always DATY, always kiss. Caught nothing.

Banned
    of course! Worried AF when I worked. so then regular check up more than they recommended LOL
    condom freebies are bonus ㅋㅋㅋ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    1200 punts over 15 years. Always bbbj, always DATY, always kiss. Caught nothing.
    You're just lucky. But if you haven't stopped puntings, the risk is still there. Bacteria and viruses are not for kidding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    I think the sensible WL/ML would do regular check-up like every 3 months
    Yeah, I don't know but at King Confidential they're asked to show their health checks and managers has responsibility to remind them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Yeah, I don't know but at King Confidential they're asked to show their health checks and managers has responsibility to remind them.
    but the funny thing is you can get that cert from sydney hospital before you get result. so, that means even if you have something you can still get that certificate ^*^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    You're just lucky. But if you haven't stopped puntings, the risk is still there. Bacteria and viruses are not for kidding.
    Life is all about taking risks. I ride a fast motorbike which can kill me in an instant but that doesn't put me off riding it.

It is an adrenalin rush, just like punting.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I thought legal brothels are required to ask their girls to get checks.
    I find that Thai Milfs usually do their own checks.