Thread: Kyoto206 and sakura57

Banned

Comparison

Any info on these two

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sakura is good - I go every week or so when I'm not into the RnT.

The girls like kyoto are very safe sex. So no DFK, BBJ and DATY.

Kyoto is more expensive than Sakura and the quality is not as good.

The Jap chicks are good at Sakura, the Thais hit and miss bar a few.

Pretty sure they are the same shop using two different venues, advertising and girls shared............I could be wrong.............
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep same owner I think. They are sister shops. But one costs more.

Been to Sakura 57 a few times when I used to work in the cbd . Back then there was an older Aussie guy who was the papasan and he used to try to upsell BJ with hot tea for an extra $20 = bbbj with fire ice without the ice! Took up the offer but that Thai girl at the time wasn't very good at it .

Around the same time I think no 1 was much better . Then you can also go around to 35 and could have Korean b2b , they'll wash you on the big wash bed and bbbj ! And cheap too ! But unfortunately most of those K girls didn't have big tits, I would have gone there weekly if they did !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gents, my apologies for not doing AR at the time, but I have been to Sakura a couple times over New Years break so the following is a bit of my experiences and the girls appear in the roster still.

The roster here on aus99 lists both 206 commonwealth and Sakura so I'd be quite surprised if they weren't the same management.

Service in my visits was as mentioned above with no DFK, basically no kissing or overly intimate touching, no BBBJ.

First visit a lineup with Sugar, August and Leya. I took Sugar solely because she was in a bikini but the voluptuous Leya in a tube dress and petite August were equally inviting.

We ended up in a downstairs room and this was furnished well, shower cubicle wasn't an afterthought installation and it was dimly lit to enhance the mood. I had good fun with Sugar, and she was engaging enough that I managed a second go.

Second time was with Wawa. This time in a upstairs room. This was bare with shower in the corner and basically just the bed. While Wawa was lovely the surroundings were not inviting and after things went south upstairs they went south downstairs and despite ample playing with the lovely Wawa's delightful breasts it just wasn't going to happen again with a girl who won't kiss me.

I wouldn't mind returning again and I probably would , it was good for the outlay and there is always the hope of getting a few more miles to the gallon if you know what I mean. Have to learn the room numbers though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been there quite a few times, sugar was the best one. Basically after went to Ginza as the business class, I found it is totally no interest for just standard service and basically no fun at all. I don't think they are busy even their price is cheaper so in the end the lady there may earn much less. They need to change or else place like Ginza will take all the markets. Don't you guys think actually ladies are many more than the customers? This is a buyer market.

It has been tempting to try this place out. A few good reports a while back but service levels sound pretty basic. The price is right though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You get what's you lay for ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi, What is the full address of the rnt place at "35"?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was 35 Foster Street aka Jasmine's Korean massage. It was pretty good back in the day but they closed ages ago. Midas, Masstige8 and Romeo's/Juliet's are the only Korean B2B places still standing.

Banned
    Don't see many reviews of their girls. It may suggest the following: (i) the girls are not of high quality or do not deliver exceptional services as found in other shops; (ii) few regular customers who are forum members are willing to write ARs, (iii) little interest by the shop to encourage regular customers to write ARs on their girls; and (iv) other reasons (whatever they might be).

Banned
    I use to be regular of 206 when Pinoy Sherina was there and Thai Nina.
    However when changed to $ 190 i went to 57. I have seen a few cuties
    there like Japan Nana ( on holidays at moment shop told me ) and i
    have seen tall Thai glamour Amy and a little Thai doll Khita.
    For the money its good value nothing spectacular but for a budget punt
    its pretty good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's it I think. It's a budget punt. Don't expect much. I've been lucky there maybe twice but disappointed many more times...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't see many reviews of their girls. It may suggest the following: (i) the girls are not of high quality or do not deliver exceptional services as found in other shops; (ii) few regular customers who are forum members are willing to write ARs, (iii) little interest by the shop to encourage regular customers to write ARs on their girls; and (iv) other reasons (whatever they might be).
    I've done a few reviews, check them out