[COLOR=#ff0000] [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4]Guys, this is my fist post here. After reading so many reviews, I am excited to do my first post here!

Arriving at Silver Fox - MAN up those set of stairs!!!!!

Feeling tired but somewhat excited, I decided to do a double trouble with Wendy and Christina. Both girls were fantastic with their touching, kissing and talking.

Absolutely amazing 120 minutes - extended after 60 minutes. I had tingles all over my body and mild head spins. This happens only after mind blowing sessions, so you get the idea. Both Wendy and Christina were easy to talk to, have a great outlook on life and what it holds, plus their bodies were mind blowing. Smooth, toned, and lean. My dream physique!

The massage took me to a very happy place. The chatting made me smile, and the whole process from arrival to leaving was pleasant and made me very comfortable.

I do love my kink but don't want to share too much as I am a bit shy. Wendy and Christina were both ok doing it. Here is some picture for you: blindfolds, handcuffs, lycra yoga gear, wicked weasel bikini, mirrors, darkness and lots of sensory overload. It's amazing what the mind does when you take away the senses. It certainly completes the whole experience when your deepest desires are conveyed to perfection.

Thank you again SF.

I will be back!