Thread: Baby. 5 Gerald street, Marrickville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Baby. 5 Gerald street, Marrickville

Baby was reviewed here recently, and I liked how she sounds. 160 for an hour in my mind is a good price for 1 hour with a sexy young lady, if the shop is a good one. We will see, the only way to know is to try yourself.
    5 Gerald Street is a nice looking place, pretty private access on a quiet street
    Papasan greets me, and takes me to the allocated room, with chair, bed, and small shower to the side. Pop into the shower, and made up my mind to enjoy the session no matter what. Within a few minutes baby walks in. Gorgeous face, anime eyes, cute smile, lovely lips. Its a good look. She definitely looks like the photos of the women from the really expensive shops - but obviously here service is more limited. She is size 6, with long hair, a curvy waist, size C boobs, enhanced but on all accounts looks and feels natural. Three very small rose tattoos just below her belly button.

With the last review still fresh in my mind, I towel off and get dried, and relax on the bed. This could go really well, or really dull. As it turns out, this hour was a lot of fun.
    Standard I learnt is light kissing, no daty, and covered blow job. With standard, its a matter of kissing her cheeks, neck, shoulders, boobs, anywhere apart from lips and daty. Other than that, its one hour, low cost, with a babe haha. That suits me.

Talking to her, she only has a little English, she speaks Cantonese and a little Mandarin
    I was fortunate.. good chemistry, and good service, so it is definitely YMMV as per the last review. She smiles when she meets me, sparkle in her eye, those signals that suggest that we are going to get along very well. Yes
    The punt started off interestingly, with me lying on my tummy, and Baby gently running her fingers up and down my back, down to my lower legs. Arousing. Not a massage, more a tingling touching. Soon enough I can feel the blood flowing, and I have to turn on my side slowly to allow myself some space between the legs. As soon as I do that, baby has reached across and put her hand on my manhood, gently stroking and getting him fully aroused. She moves across to grab a con-dom, and she places it on slowly. I forgot to mention, she said she was 23, but to my eye, she was 20-21

Popped on the con-dom, and she goes to work on me. Im already at full mast, so I forego a lot of the covered blow job, and we move onto sex.
    Im so into the moment, I feel I am going to blow early, probably because Baby is so relaxed and enjoying this as much as I am
    But I focus on the mirror in front of us, and manage to ease off my arousing.
    From the past review I read, I wasnt sure how this was going to go. But for the rest of the session, we enjoy a lot of nice things, holding each other close, flirting, and learning what we both like. No watching the time, although halfway through the punt her phone goes off, she looks at the number, but she doesnt answer it. I dont mind interruptions as long as they are brief and dont break the moment.

There were a number of nice aspects to this session - Baby was attractive, and a sexy young lady. She wasnt gung ho and full on like some of the reviews for other places. She was young girlfriend. Baby loved me being gentle, and moans without over exaggerating sounds. The room I had was a little smallish, which was probably the only downside. The mirror made up to some extent, it is so nice making love to a sexy woman, and watching it unfold together in a large mirror. She didnt mind us trying lots of different ways, including missionary, doggy, side side, and back to missionary. Baby finished me off by riding me, and it was obvious she enjoyed it as much as I did. Thats all I need for a good session. For that reason alone she was a definitely worth-while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice to see she's more relaxed now. Great AR mate!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks. It was your review I read. Baby was more comfortable when I saw her. Nice lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Time to pay her another visidt, maybe I'll wear a mask so I don't scare her lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Many more to see handcockJ. But Baby is worth another visit. I see your point

She's available now!