Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cristal, hot Mongolian beauty with a hot mouth

Banned

Cristal, hot Mongolian beauty with a hot mouth

So, this is how I came to make my first visit to 5 Star yesterday afternoon…

Prelude

At 11:30am, having just finished my appointment in the city, I sent these 5 texts:

(1) to Wilson at Ginza about availability of Alin and Emi
    (2) to Sam at 5 Star about availability of anyone
    (3) to PPP about availability of anyone
    (4) to Geisha in Paddo about the availability of anyone
    (5) to a private in the CBD I haven’t used, but have had my eyes on for a month

The results:

(1) response from Wilson within 3 minutes saying Alin and Emi booked until 3pm
    (2) response from Sam after 15 minutes saying he could keep either Chinese Amelia or Mongolian Cristal for me
    (3) nothing from PPP
    (4) nothing from Geisha
    (5) nothing from the private

Wilson apologises that he can’t fit me in at 1pm. I’m still waiting to hear from PPP, Geisha and the private.

So, process of elimination brought me to 5 Star, and, having never been with a Mongolian girl before, I decide on Cristal for one hour.

Arrival and intro

I’m early, so I take a seat at the bar in the hotel across the road from 110 Cathedral Street. It’s an old-style Sydney pub once known as The East Sydney, now some silly Irish name.

From this vantage point I can see straight to the entrance of 5 Star, which veterans here will know is overgrown with bamboo or some such tree. It makes for a natural and very effective screen.

There’s no movement at the door of 110 during the 20 minutes I’m enjoying my lemon squash, and I’m very excited about my first visit to the much-discussed and highly recommended 5 Star. What lies behind that bamboo curtain?

Press the front buzzer, and a cheery millennial who later calls himself Andy opens the door.

“You have the 1pm booking for Cristal? You James?”

Yes, and yes.

“Please come this way.”

Andy leads me through what would have once been one of East Sydney’s grand terrace residences. The proportions are huge. The décor is a little gaudy and tired, but the spaces are clean and tidy. I’m comfortable.

Andy takes me to the back of the property where there’s a large bar area with leather lounges and private enclaves. It screams Bada Bing. I can see Tony and Sil and Ralph cavorting with strippers. If these walls could talk.

Andy offers me a beer, tea or cold drink. I take a cold water. Then, boss man Sam walks in, sporting t-shirt and jeans. Sam extends a hand, we shake, and chat about the business, my work, travel between Sydney and Melbourne, blah, blah, blah. He’s good company.

Sam sees that I’m keen to meet Cristal, so he says his farewells and leaves me with Andy. I give Andy the money, and he leads me to another smaller room where he says goodbye and asks me to wait for Cristal.

“Click, click, click, click” goes that unmistakable sound of high heels on floorboards and I turn to see this tallish, perhaps mid-20s Asian girl with very long black hair, huge eyes, athletic legs, and tits standing up to say hello. Oh my. Hello Cristal!

“I’m Cristal,” she says extending her hand. Not to shake. But to lead me upstairs.

Strangely, Cristal is wearing a bra and panties set that do precisely nothing for her. It looks like it’s come from K-Mart. She grabs my hand and says “please come with me.”

The shower

We walk up several flights of stairs past several rooms until we come to the top floor, where Cristal quickens her stride playfully and giggles as she says “come in, please.” Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The room is huge – an entry area, large circular bed, glass sliding doors out to a rooftop terrace where there’s a spa bath. There’s mirrors everywhere except the floor. Wonderful.

Cristal slips quickly out of her shoes, bra, and panties (thank goodness) and she is a sight. I start to undo my tie, but Cristal rushes over, her tits jiggling, and says “please, this is for me.”

She takes the tie, frees the buttons on my shirt, then moves to my belt. She shoots me a dirty look, and holds her gaze strongly. Oh my.

In the shower, Cristal is all hugs and closeness. She pushes her hard body against me, and I stiffen within a minute. Then the warm water, then the soap, then the wash, then the slow hand job, then she’s on her knees…

Her mouth is hot – not warm, hot – and sloppy wet.

Her first move is a slow-motion press forward with her head so she takes me all in down to my balls. She holds it. And holds it. Tongue exploring the underside of my cock. Then she moves her head back just as slowly until her tongue is flicking the underside of my tip. Then forward again slowly all the way to my balls. Then hold. Her tongue in overdrive on my underside. Back again slowly. Forward again with long hold. Tongue. This time on the withdrawal she looks up with those huge eyes. If I let her move forward again down to my balls I will blow my load. After only four bobs of her head!

I place my hands on either side of Cristal’s face and give her a slight pump. She pulls away.

“Yeah baby,” she says, “finish here.”

No Cristal. Keep me for now.

I pull her up and push her gently against the shower wall, flexing my thigh between her legs. She moans and grabs the back of my head, and pushes her tongue down to my tonsils. I’m jacking her up this way for about 3 minutes, DFK as deep as I can remember, my hands now on her firm, upturned tits. Her nipples are rock hard.

Having dispensed with the usual washing duties, I get down on my knees and bury my face in Cristal’s pussy. She plants a palm on the back of my head and pushes me onto her softly. More moans.

I stand, jack her up again on my right thigh so this time she is sitting. She reaches down and pulls up her pussy lips so I can access her, and I use two fingers to stroke her clit softly. Her wetness is very thick and hot.

With water streaming slowly down her neck, tits and tummy, I lower Cristal a little so I can rub her clit more vigorously and it’s here that she gets the idea that this needs to continue on the bed.

DATY

We leave the shower, dry off, and move towards the bed. I change direction and push Cristal vigorously up against the mirrored robe. They fog up from her heat. We deep kiss and I dry hump her for a little while before turning her around and pushing her tits into the mirrored robe.

I grab her around the neck – a little too strongly methinks – and I ram my now granite hard cock under her pussy. Left hand on her neck, I crane her head back and deep kiss her as hard as I can. My right hand moves around her front to her left tit and I grab as much of her as I can.

I’ve turned myself into a statue. Hard. She’s writhing and gasping.

We move away from the wardrobe and I throw Cristal down onto the bed with some force. She loves it. I lower myself to her pussy and go to work on her lips, clit and inside.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah…”

I move up to her neck and breasts for a breather.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah…”

Cristal then grabs my right hand and places it on her pussy.

“Touch me.”

For the next 5 minutes, I touch, stroke, rub and prod Cristal at her direction. My mouth alternates between her mouth and her delectable tits.

Cristal moans and eggs me on to rub her clit harder and harder.

“Hard, hard…”

She’s writhing, moaning, gasping for air. I’m rubbing and prodding and probing as vigorously as I can.

“It is coming,” she says.

Finally, Cristal stiffens her legs around my hand as it’s inside her and she shouts something I don’t understand.

The fucking

I’m not far from an orgasm myself, so it’s time to fuck this girl. Cristal uses her hands to apply a dom and we move into a mish so I can see as much of this girl as possible.

“Fuck me hard,” she demands.

I’m not ready for this, and I actually don’t want to fuck her hard. I want to move as far out of her and as far into her as I can, as sensually as I can. I tell Cristal this, and she is OK. But I know at this early stage that round 2 is going to get rough.

I pump Cristal at my sensual speed. Pulling out to my tip and plunging in to my balls. Every now and then, Cristal grabs the back of my head and pulls me down for a deep kiss. She is a very sensual girl. Her kisses alone are worth a return visit.

We continue this for about 5 minutes and I can feel my load rising. I pull Cristal to the side of the circular bed so that her legs are resting on my thighs as I slowly pump this gorgeous Mongolian beauty.

I decide that a nice, slow come is what I want first today, so with her wide eyes and erect nipples staring straight at me, I release four big streams into Cristal. Glorious.

Round 2

Cristal suggests a massage and, while I’m not keen to kill time face down when there’s a naked woman like her in the room, I agree. She knows her massage. She works my back, shoulders, arms buttocks, top of my hamstrings and calves. All very nice, but it’s not what I’m here for.

I tell Cristal I want to taste her again and she’s keen. She positions herself quickly for some more DATY. I alter the position a little so we become a 69.

Cristal is moaning while I go to work. When she’s not moaning, she’s wrapping her mouth around my soft cock – sucking mostly, with the occasional slurp, gurgle and flick. Gee this girl knows how to flick the tip of a cock. Her BJ is awesome.

After some time – perhaps 5 minutes – I’m hard enough again for a condom. However, on the way, I notice Cristal’s beautifully unusual face again. Her wide eyes and mouth. I ask her to lay on the edge of the bed so her head is available for me to push my cock into her mouth slowly. She hungrily takes me down all the way. Again, and again, and again.

It’s fabulous to watch and feel my cock growing in her mouth. She smiles. Oh, you gorgeous little Cristal you!

I could easily blow in her mouth here like I’ve done recently with Asako at PPP and Sumi at Ginza, but today I want the fuller physical contact that only comes with intercourse.

On goes the dom. Cristal pushes me backwards so she can position herself on top of me. She grabs my cock and slides me in. She is as hot inside as I’ve ever felt a girl, even through the condom.

Cristal squats on me and makes the running, bouncing up and down and gyrating to her speed and pleasure. I occasionally thrust upwards to add some feeling, but really, I’m along for the ride now. Cristal is using me for her pleasure.

Cristal bangs down on me hard and implores me to fuck her hard. I do my best.

She’s moaning again now “yeah, yeah, yeah…” and grinding away.

Then she says “I want you doggie.”

I want you doggie. I love it. A girl who knows what she wants.

We switch around. Cristal buries her head in a pillow and arches her back downwards to present her hard, peach-shaped arse. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Entering Cristal from behind, with mirrors above, ahead, left and right, and even behind me, provides a 360-degree view of me doggying a gorgeous, exotic girl. This moment is the highlight of my punting year thus far.

“Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Cristal's commands wake me up, and I quicken my pace.

“Harder, harder. I like hard.”

These millennials are greedy, aren’t they? I check that Cristal actually does want it hard – “yeah, yeah, hard, hard.”

I go as hard as I’ve got. My thighs are slapping into her arse. I can see the shockwave of each thrust ripple through her arse and lower back. My hands on her hips, I’m pulling her back onto me as I’m pumping forward. She’s pushing back as well. The rhythm is divine.

I’m not big, but I can feel Cristal squeeze the walls of her cunt around me as I’m pumping and pulling, and as she’s thrusting back and moaning.

“Yeah, fuck me! Fuck me!” She is shouting again now.

I’m punching her pussy as hard as I can.

“It is coming! Now, it is coming.”

Cristal is squeezing my cock hard. After her orgasm, she relaxes a bit, and makes her body suppler so she can take a bigger pounding.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!”

I’m injecting her at a rapid pace now and amongst all the “fuck me” shouts, demands of “hard” and the sounds of her arse slapping my thighs, I blow my second load through a cock that probably doesn’t really know what’s just happened to it.

Cristal begs “please stay, stay and be hard in me” and I do my best. After what feels like 3 minutes, I go limp and pull away from her.

The clean-up

I. Am. Fucked. Cristal has exhausted me.

But not herself so much, it seems. She told me during our shower that she swims three times a week, and there’s no doubt she has a typically strong swimmer’s body. I know. I swim every day and I see women like Cristal pulling themselves out of pools all the time. Some are Kodak moments.

Cristal readies the shower for our clean up with a chirpy attitude and a pleasant smile.

“Can I wash you now?”

I join Cristal in the shower – it’s small, so cosy is the catchphrase – and we soap up each other. When her hand goes to my cock for cleaning, I feel a throb in my shaft. So does Cristal. She smiles a knowing and dirty little smile. Her cleaning becomes more sensual, and I start to grow.

Friends, these are the little things that make good punts great. Everything being equal, when a girl flirts with me like this, when she can turn GFE to PSE and back again without trying (hello Rui at Ginza you darling girl) I will follow her to…Mongolia and back.

I’m a long way from being hard enough to be useful, but like we’ve said before, it’s not such a bad thing to leave a session with a semi-hard cock.

The takeout

Cristal has a unique look. Not Chinese, not Korean – Mongolian. She’s proud of her heritage, and of her look. Squarish face, high cheekbones, wide eyes, long jet-black hair down to her bum and caramel-coloured skin that is soft and supple. Even her feet and heels were soft. I know, I had them in my mouth at one stage. Incidentally, the shape of her feet and toes are also beautiful.

She’s athletic, with shapely thighs, strong forearms, and a firm arse – laps of a pool will give you these things. And stamina.

To me, overall, Cristal is a stunner.

She met my every request. She bossed me when it was time, and she was a submissive little fuck doll when it was time for that too.

Her ever-so-deep BBBJ with that hot, wet mouth of hers explored every part of my cock. She would have made me come within 60 seconds in the shower had I not pulled out of her mouth.

The kissing? Passionate, real, sexy. During my first orgasm, she pulled me down onto her face and sucked hard on my top lip. That alone got an extra stream of come out of me.

Would I recommend Cristal?

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

Postscript: The private just got back to me -- 3pm the following day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amazing review mate . I particularly like the descriptions of the rooms and surrounds ! This part is so often overlooked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kjs View Post
    Amazing review mate . I particularly like the descriptions of the rooms and surrounds ! This part is so often overlooked.
    I'm Libran kjs, so I'm big on aesthetics.

For me, the surroundings not only help set a mood, they can often provide some useful props for the gig, such as a comfy chair or a sofa.

The mirrored wardrobes in this room at 5 Star...I hope that's where they put me next!

Love your ARs, Im going to have to visit 5star soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OMG, I guess I probably don't need to see Cristal now..........after reading that, it feels like I've just been there myself. Very well written indeed.

Wow Mr S

Do you write for the Penthouse Magazine Forums

Just a little error Boss

5* address number is 110.....NOT 310
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Banned
    Oh no! We all know who's at 310...

Sincere apologies 5 Star. I have corrected my error.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great atr. One of the best ones I've read in a long time! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    Oh no! We all know who's at 310...

Sincere apologies 5 Star.
    All Good Bro

Cristal You

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Banned
    He was so horny, couldn't read number on front door... Just a blur.

Banned
    That is one great detailed review Speechwriter. Well done mate. I was riding every wave of it and felt like I was fucking her with you. This is why we love punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree. One of the classics. Sam and Andy are great guys too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I need to take issue with a few things!

5* is number 110 ( I see that you changed this now) so I'm not sure where you were. And it sounds like you were in Room 1 which is only one flight of stairs up!

I never got offered a beer there lol.

But I'm keen to meet Chrystal tmr!

Banned
    How old are you Speechwriter ?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post

I never got offered a beer there lol.

But I'm keen to meet Chrystal tmr!
    You can BYO Bro
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    That is one great detailed review Speechwriter. Well done mate. I was riding every wave of it and felt like I was fucking her with you. This is why we love punting.
    I think Cristal can offer....MMF
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a gripping story, had me on the edge of my seat. Love the recurring motif of the cock.

I remember a long time back, one of my final high school exams for English, had to do a creative writing piece where we were given a picture of an overgrown tree next to a pub as the stimulus. This would've been the perfect piece. No doubt the examiners would've loved every bit of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    I think Cristal can offer....MMF
    Now I am interested.......speechwriter pm me to arrange a time

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Now I am interested.......speechwriter pm me to arrange a time
    Wow....I bet many would be too

YES ....Yes....Yes...
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    He was so horny, couldn't read number on front door... Just a blur.
    I actually tripped a little walking up the step too hornedone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast